Doctor in Fathima Women's Ayu infertility Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Fathima Women's Ayu infertility ClinicYour feedback matters!
Are you trying to lose weight?
Is losing weight difficult for you?
Does losing weight take a lot of time, money and energy?
Weight loss is the biggest epidemic in the world.
Unfortunately, traditional and most used methods of losing weight like dieting and exercise don’t work for almost everybody.
Even the weight that you lost by dieting and exercise is gained soon after you stop following the above-mentioned methods.
Why dieting and exercise don’t work?
By dieting you just reduce your intake and by exercising you just burn more calories. This is why when you stop following these two solutions, you automatically start gaining your weight back.
If food and exercise are only responsible for weight gain then:
- Why there are people who don’t eat much but they are still fat and people who eat a lot but don’t get fat?
- Why there are people who walk everyday and still they are fat, who have an active lifestyle but still they don’t lose weight and people, who have a sedentary lifestyle but they don’t get fat?
2-3 Medicines for every problem
Suppose a doctor gives the same medicines for every problem without even asking the symptoms and diagnosing. Would you consult such doctor?
The same way weight gain has many causes which are needed to be identified 1st and the solution differs from person to person depending on the causes of the person's weight gain.
- About 80% overweight and obese people have found to be emotional eaters.
- Food is the emotional pain killer.
- Weight loss is more of a mental process.
- Exercise burns only 10% calories in your body while brain and stomach together burn 80% calories of your body.
So what is the solution?
- Habit formation for eating healthy food.
- Habit formation for avoiding fast/junk food.
- Habit formation for exercise and if exercise is not possible then training your mind so that whatever physical activity you do or you can do will become your exercise.
- Improving body metabolism so that it stores less fat and burns more fat.
- Stopping emotional eating so that you don’t eat more.
- Stress management.
- Improving lifestyle etc.
By this, you not only lose weight but also your quality of life increases, and your health improves. You also notice improvements in your career, work and relationships. And thus you lose weight permanently with this scientific method.
I want to increase my weight. While workout weather I can take protein drinks like muzelblaze protein drinks. whether there is any side effects.
I am 41 years old and was having fever for last two three days. Now I have been diagnosed with chickenpox .Dr. Has given me levocetirizine twice daily and valcivir 1000 thrice daily. Will this anti viral help in reducing the time of recovery and reducing the symptoms and severity of the disease .do you have any suggestions for me.
Hi. Please suggest me a diet to follow to burn belly fat and reduce the fat deposited on upper thighs. Apart from walking I do lunges, planks, sit ups and crunches. Thank You.
During pregnancy I gained 8 kgs. I was 54 kgs before pregnancy. I have been breast feeding for 6 months now and still continuing. I have not started any exercises to get back to my previous weight. How quick should I reduce the extra weight to be healthy?
HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Decrease cholesterol levels- Apple cider vinegar increase HDL cholesterol and reduce LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides levels in our body.
- Lowers Blood Pressure- Apple cider vinegar helps in decreasing blood pressure by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for constricting blood vessels.
- Improves Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Symptoms- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in improving symptoms of PCOS. In a small study of women with PCOS who took vinegar for 90-110 days, 4 out of 7 women resumed ovulation, likely due to improved insulin sensitivity.
- Improves Metabolism- Apple Cider Vinegar increases enzyme AMPK in our body which increases fat burning and also decreases production of fat and sugar in the liver.
- Decreases Insulin Levels- Apple cider vinegar reduces the ration of insulin to glucagon in our body, which favours fat burning.
The cause for this irksome skin disease that presents as thick red silvery scaled patches on the skin is still being researched. The sad part is that as yet,there is no one single treatment, and mostly all of them give only temporary relief.
DOES HOMEOPATHY REALLY WORK FOR PSORIASIS?
BUT HOW? WAIT.We will come to the answer of this question.Before that, first lets get to know more about this disease itself so that we can explain you how the treatments work.
Anywhere in the body, most commonly legs, arms , knees, elbows, trunk, scalp
Underarm region, below breasts, buttocks,genitals
Look: dicoloured, silvery scaly lesions that vary in size from minute papules covering a large area
Dry, do not get infected
Some studies have shown that people with psoriasis -- especially severe psoriasis -- may be more likely to develop other conditions like:
- Diabetes. Researchers aren't sure what the connection between psoriasis and diabetes is. However, other health conditions also linked to psoriasis -- high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity -- also put someone at risk for diabetes.
- Heart disease. Medical experts say the inflammation caused by psoriasis could be related to the artery damage that leads to atherosclerosis (clogged blood vessels) and other heart problems.
- Cancer. Some treatments for psoriasis, including PUVA light therapy and certain medications, can raise the risk of specific cancers.
- Someone with psoriasis also has a greater chance of having depression, obesity, and high blood pressure.
Abnormal growth of the skin that results in red, patchy appearance.Immune system cud be responsible for this because it causes a wrong trigger resulting in abnormal growth.Normal skin cells take 28-30 days to mature and fall off the surface.Psoriatic skin cells however take only 4-5 days to mature and move to the surface of the skin where they pile off instead of falling off.
- There is a genetic element also, this disease runs in families of 30% of patients.
- External factors/agg factors:infections, stress, climatic conditions like colds.
- Injuries to skin involving burns, cuts , rashes.
- Medications like beta blockers, lithium, antimalarial drugs, nsaid’s like brufen
- Most of the present day meds only attempt to treat the symptoms, and not the disease.
- Psoriasis is due to hyperactive immune system. The dual function of the intestinal wall of absorption and barrier to unwanted antigens or chemicals is compromised that results in leakage of toxins into the system. The immune system then gets activated to produce antibodies and t cells leading to inflammation.
- This process also puts added burden on liver and kidneys. The resulting hyperactive immune system leads to a build up of cells on the skin causing the itchy psoriatic symptoms.
- The present medicines can work a bit but are harmful in the long run. The medicines should target correcting the intestinal leak that occurs and the rest will take care of itself.
Patients with psoriasis can take the following steps to try to prevent these other health problems.
Go for annual checkups and get regular tests as recommended. These exams can catch problems early on when they're easier to treat.
Know your blood pressure and cholesterol numbers. If they are high, find out what to do to lower
them. Treating high blood pressure and cholesterol can help keep his heart and arteries healthy.
Take a healthy approach to life -- including not drinking too much alcohol, not smoking, getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising. A healthy lifestyle can help lower his risk for heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Ask the doctor about cancer risks and what symptoms to watch for.
Ease stress. Because having psoriasis is stressful, it seems unfair that stress can trigger a flare-up. Finding ways to avoid or relieve stress part is an important part of your treatment plan.
You need to make time every day to relax, even if it's just a half-hour of listening to soothing music. Try these healthy approaches, too:
Relaxation exercises, such as guided imagery or breathing exercises
Yoga or tai chi
Remember, the disease isn't who you are.There is much more to you than the fact that you have psoriasis.You should try to focus on your strengths and talents to help build your self-esteem.
- While psoriasis flare-ups are often unpredictable, certain things can trigger symptoms. Managing your triggers can lead to fewer flare-ups and milder flare-ups when they do happen.
- You should avoid using alcohol or herbal remedies to help deal with stress. Drinking alcohol may seem relaxing, but it can lead to health problems.
- If the stress in your life feels overwhelming, talking to a therapist or trained counselor can make it easier to get through difficult times.
- Warm up. Cold weather is hard on most people's skin, leaving it itchy, dry, and cracked. That's true for people with psoriasis, too. To keep itching and tenderness in check, you should use moisturizers more often during winter months and apply a thick coating to psoriasis patches. After bathing, pat -- don't rub -- skin dry. Apply moisturizer while skin is still damp.
- Watch what you eat. Although many people say diet affects their psoriasis, no research has shown a connection. Some experts, however, think it's possible people may have specific food triggers. The best advice is to eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables, and limited fats and sugars. If you notice that your symptoms flare when you eat a specific food, stop eating it for a while and watch what happens to your psoriasis. At the next appointment, you should tell this to your doctor.
Satvik diet is recommended.What is meant by this?To clarify,
One is advised not to have tea, coffee, aerated drinks etc, and restrict dairy foods.Sprouted n boiled vegetables are preferred.
- Thick n green outer leaves of cabbage as a compress
- Drinking buttermilk in large quantities n application of curd/buttermilk to affected area
- Certain oils such as olive oil and oil of avocado (kulu naspati) on affected parts and oil extracted from outer shells of cashewnuts
- Use of mud packs
- Avoid soap
- Application of sea water externally once a day
- Effective in nearly 75%of cases.
- The approach is to strike at the root cause n create a condition such that the skin becomes healthy n the excessive exfoliation is not allowed to take place.
- A very minute evaluation is made of the facts that includes family history,trigering factors, itching, emotional aspects,location and seriousness of the complaint.
- One advantage of homeopathic medicines is that they are safe and not detrimental to the body on prolonged use whereas steroids used in allopathy are definitely not advisable in the long run.
- However as the disease is difficult to tackle, people often get fed up and leave midway.Patients who have taken homeopathy are required caution that the journey is tedious and long, but persistence is the keyword and cure may take upto 2-3 yrs and more. Also, the disease has it own course of exarcebations and remissions so one has be aware and cautious of the above points and accordingly do the lifestyle measures and medications.
- If we look at the treatment options available various allopathic formulations used till date offer only symptomatic treatment.Even the latest medicines seems to offer relief for months than offer a complete cure.
- Regular exercise, balanced diet, walk in the sun are very beneficial.While the goal of complete cure may not be achieved or possible, however , a treatment that offers buildup of a better immunity with time is really advisable and hence the popularity of homeopathy which hence eradicates the troublesome symptoms and the suffering and rewards the patient with a better life.
- Psoriasis can be managed with the right treatment and good self-care, and now add homeopathy to it!
As the chilly winter days melt into the more comfortable spring weather, people celebrate Basant Panchami or Vasant Panchami. For Basant Panchami the yellow colour dominates for not only do people wear yellow coloured clothes, even the food that’s prepared as offering to the goddess is also yellow.
So we have come up with a HEALTHY RECIPE " BESANLADOO" with a AMAZING TWIST.
Lets try it out and if you like it DO share it.
- Gluten, grain, dairy, soy free recipe can be nutfree too
- CookTime: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2.5 Tablespoons jaggery
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
- generous pinch of nutmeg powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon skimmed milk
1. Add chickpea flour to a pan and Dry roast for 5 minutes on low heat. stir once or twice.
2. Add coconut and oil, Mix well and roast for 15 minutes.
Press down and mix well every 3-4 minutes.
3. Add sugar, salt and spices and mix well. Roast on another 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle milk on the mixture and mix.
5Take off heat. Let cool for a minute or so until warm to handle.
6. Make balls of the mixture. Press crushed cashew or pistachios or raisins on top.