Doctor in Dr Vidya Muralidhar
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr Vidya MuralidharYour feedback matters!
My wife has left ovarian follicular cyst measuring 1.3×1.4 cm,she has irregular periods and back pain, is it a serious problem, what can we do, suggest me sir.
I am 24 I got married 1 years back I have no baby doctor prescribe yamini 21 tablet I am started 5th day of my period I am not get period tablet has finished on may 13th if any problem.
Hii I had unprotected sex after my periods end but he did not ejaculate and to make sure I have taken unwanted 72 nxt day and after 6 days I had bleeding but my period date is 3 june. Is these my period? If not then when will be my periods? My stomach is also paining like when I had period.
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex on 18th may in night and my last date of period was 18th april but at the day of sex I do not have period. I had taken ipill within 24 hrs still I not having period. Any chances to get pregnant or not?
Kya period hony ky 6 din bad condom lgakr sex krny sa pragnance ky chance rahta hai. Or kya kaccha papita khany sa pragnance khatam ho jati hai kya ya sahi bat hai.
I had protected sex (we used condom) with my hubby on 12 may 2019 in my non fertile period and for more safety I took ipill also. within 48 hrs on 14th may 2019 my last period date was 20 aprl 2019. My period cycle was of 28-30 days. Should I have to worry about pregnancy? Can ipill delay my periods I took ipill last month also on 12 april 2019? Can ipill permanently stop periods?
I am 23 year old I have 2 years of baby unfortunately we have unprotected sex .but not yet 72 hours completed till now can I get any help for avoid pregnancy now.
Hello doctor. I had my periods on 17th april. It's 19th may. I still haven't got my periods. I had sex on 28th april. Though I took an ipill on 29th april at 11 am. I am also suffering from pcos. I am very confused. Can I be pregnant.
I'm 27 years old girl & unmarried. My period time was on 22 april 19 & it come on 18 may 19. What was the reason.
Preconception care refers to the care that a woman should take before getting pregnant. This refers to all the procedures and measures to be taken by a woman before pregnancy for maintaining good health before giving birth. Good preconception care also ensures proper health of the to-be-born child. Seeking information about pregnancy is also a part of preconception care by which a woman can prepare herself better physically and emotionally before childbirth. Visiting doctors and health practitioners is part of preconception care. The body is prepared for giving birth during preconception care.
-Nutritional supplements during preconception care
Certain nutritional supplements are recommended for women during this stage. Folic acid is an important vitamin which enables healthy growth and development of the baby. Folic acid reduces birth defects like spina bifida.
Visiting a doctor is necessary during preconception care. You will require a detailed physical health checkup and required guidelines from a health expert. Recommended blood tests include full blood count, testing of ferritin levels and testing for rubella. Urine tests and blood pressure checkup are also vital.
Moreover, several measures and steps must be followed by a woman. They include the following:
- Having a proper diet with sufficient water intake along with nutritional supplements is very important.
- A woman during preconception care should quit smoking or reduce the amount of smoking profusely.
- A large amount of caffeine should be avoided. A woman should consume less caffeine-containing products such as coffee, chocolates or soft drinks.
- Alcohol should be avoided strictly as it may reduce the chance of pregnancy.
- Medication without the recommendation of the doctor should be avoided. A woman should not use any medicine without being prescribed by the doctor.
- Contact with any kind of chemical should be avoided and natural, environment-friendly cleaning products should be used.
- Overheating of the body should be avoided, and a woman during preconception care should keep away from spas and saunas.
- A regular exercise schedule must be taken up for health benefits regarding pregnancy. Lack of working out may give rise to various health problems in women before pregnancy.
- Any kind of stressful activity should be abstained from, and a woman during preconception care should not lift heavy objects, which cause strain.
- Relaxation techniques should be practised by a woman to keep mentally healthy.
A woman during the preconception care period should follow all required guidelines given by a doctor. Avid care of the body should be taken to ensure healthy childbirth.