Doctor in Dr. B.K. Bhasker
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.K. BhaskerYour feedback matters!
Parents get very concerned when they are just not able to hold their child’s attention who is restless, hyperactive, anxious, highly energetic, and never attentive. For some, this could initially be an exciting phase but can be an indication of some serious underlying disorder too.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or hyperactive disorder or ADHD as it is commonly known is a group of symptoms including behavioural, mood, cognitive, and learning disabilities with a lot of aggression, irritability, excitability, forgetfulness, restlessness, reduced attention span, etc. in these children. Listed below are the common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
The impact is felt across all spheres of life including home, academics, school life, and in relationships with friends.
- Usually seen in children before the age of 7.
- With very short attention spans, the child constantly looks for something to do and be engaged.
- Very easy to get distracted even when engaged, the child is very restless.
- Sleep disorders.
- With constantly being on the toes, the child feels tired and lethargic.
- Difficulty prioritising and frequent procrastination.
- They forget things quite easily and would ask for help with coordinating movements.
- Rare, but some children can have learning disabilities like dyslexia, but their intelligence levels are not affected.
- Disorganisation, leading to poor motor coordination and impaired movements.
- Difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills may cause delay in engagement in sports.
- Diet changes with rise in processed foods and sugary diet.
- Social changes like nuclear families, single parents, lack of siblings, etc.
- Increased time spent with electronic devices.
Homoeopathy has an effective cure for ADHD as it looks at the child holistically and proposes remedies. Homeopathic constitutional treatment provides an effective solution for adhd. Some common remedies are listed below. A word of caution though never self-medicate using these. ADHD is a complex condition and should be assessed completely before initiating treatment.
Homeopathy is used in ADHD where symptoms are across the spectrum - hyperactive to complete withdrawal, completely based on symptoms and psychotherapy plays an important role in treatment through behaviour modification techniques like CBT.