Doctor in Radical Speciality Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Radical Speciality ClinicYour feedback matters!
My mother her age is around 45 &in recently given tests it is found that she got effected with thyroid TSH is 23 is it so serious & will it be controlled please suggest me she is in tense.
Hai Sir, My mother Age 42 having some problems like BP ,Sugar. One of my friend is Suggested to take "4LIFE TRANSFER FACTOR" Products to increase immunity, is this products are good to take or not. Please help me sir, waiting for your .valuable words sir. Thank you.
Hi. I am suffering from hypothyroid and my TSH is 6. I am taking thyronorm 75 Mg (recently increased from 50 mg). My testosterone levels are also very low, at present it is 2.20. Doctor has prescribed 100 mg testosterone injection once a month. Request you to confirm how my testosterone level can be increased?
What 7 test would be there to check my hypothyroidism. As I have been suggested by the doctor to take the medicine for the life time.
My mom is having diabetes. Now her glucose levels are in control. But she always feels tired and feels pain in full body.
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!