Doctor in Chirag Hospital
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Chirag HospitalYour feedback matters!
How to fair skin I will old days use skin shine but my skin looking red just looking normally please suggest best cream for skin glowing.
Hi doctors! please help me out from these dark and dry lips :(unknowingly I used some cheap lip products resulted dark lips and I had a pigmentation around my chin and lip area. Could you please suggest some remedies or creams or treatments please! thank you all.
Hi Sir, I got a lump around anus area. Little discomfort and painful. Please suggest a fast remedy for the swell. And explain what's that?
Beauty is something which is a lot more than just skin deep. However, that really does not mean that adequate care is not taken for a person’s skin. So what does that mean when it comes to what a person has to do?
Quite a few things, as a matter of fact!
- To start with, a person who is interested in making sure that his or her skin is clear should focus on making sure that the diet he or she is following does everything that is beneficial for the skin.
- There are quite a few foods which do go a pretty long way in making sure that the skin stays healthy. Foods which are rich in Vitamin C are good to have in order to be able to achieve this purpose.
- When a person eats, he or she should make an effort to maximise the diversity on his or her plate. This can take the form of a range of vegetables or fruits. To make good use of an example, carrots are great. All a person needs to do in order to harness their beneficial effects is to just cut them up and mix it with other vegetables and make it a salad.
Everyday foods for great skin!
- Spinach and swiss chard are also some good options to incorporate in a meal. If a person does not like the taste of spinach, pumpkin does serve to be a reasonable replacement.
- Out of all the different types of fats there are, Omega-3 fats are the best and some fats can cause a lot of trouble to the skin. Fish are quite high in omega 3 fats and this is a great dietary option to reduce the adverse impact which it had on the skin as a result of too much exposure to the sun. If a person happens to be vegetarian, some other good options would be in the form of walnuts and ground flaxseed.
- Rather than eating processed foods, it is better to eat foods which are whole in nature as they can do a lot of good for the skin of the person. Yoghurt, nuts, and multigrain breads are good options which fall under the whole foods category.
All in all, as long as a person is careful about the foods that he consumes, there is really no reason at all as to why his or her skin cannot be in perfect health.
Please suggest Face is oily all the time and pimples and black spots are also there and tell me the best face wash to get rid of tan.
Hello, I’m 42 and my skin is oily, dull, tan and wheatish. I’ve started getting thin lines like wrinkles, a crow”s feet looks dark when I apply makeup I want to reduce wrinkle improve skin complexion and have a glow on my face kindly suggest me ways to have glowing healthy fair skin.
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How does PRP Work?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this, it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also a promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- An increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or postoperatively.
PRP Facial (Vampire Facial)-
The vampire facial involves topical application of the PRP combined with aeration of the skin with Micro Needling. The platelet-derived growth factors stimulate a healing response that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the skin’s tone and texture. PRP naturally improves all aspects of skin health:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Naturally increases collagen production
- Pore refinement
- Creates a natural glow
- Reduces acne scars
PRP Hair Restoration-
PRP Hair Restoration is a non-surgical solution for hair loss in both men and women. Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that naturally stimulate the development of new hair follicles while improving the health of existing hair follicles.
What to expect:
First, a blood sample is obtained and processed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma. A topical anesthetic is applied to numb the area being treated. The PRP is then administered with a fine needle in a series of injections on the scalp.
Mild swelling and redness can be expected 1-2 days following the treatment. It is recommended to avoid vigorous activity until the swelling has subsided. There is no other downtime following the procedure. New hair growth can be seen as early as 2 months, but is typically evident between 5-8 months and will continue to improve up to a year after treatment.
Who Should Not Have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also, those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely!
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein is recommended to avoid strain on staple/suture line.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as soft diet is permitted. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating intake of food at regular intervals.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. However adequate protein intake remains a necessity.
Besides dietary modifications, patients are recommended to gradually start exercising to protect muscle mass and also to help maintain weight in long term. Usually strength training exercises are recommended besides moderate aerobic workout.