Doctor in Ashok Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Ashok ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
हमारे पैर में कुल 26 हड्डियां होती है जिसमे सबसे बड़ी एड़ी की हड्डी (कैलकेनियस) होती है. इंसान की एड़ी की हड्डी को स्वाभाविक रूप से पुरे शरीर का वजन उठाने और संतुलन बनाए रखने के लिए किया जाता है. जब हम चलते है या दौड़ते है तो शरीर पर पड़ने वाले वजन को एड़ी के माध्यम से ही झेला जाता है. हमारे शरीर में एड़ी का कार्य बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण है, यदि किसी कारणवश एड़ी में कोई चोट या कोई समस्या उत्पन्न हो जाती है तो इसका प्रभाव आपके पूरे शारीरक गतिविधि पर पड़ सकता है. ऐसी ही एक समस्या है एड़ी की हड्डी का बढ़ना जिसमे एड़ी और पंजे के बीच के हिस्से में कैल्शियम जमा हो जाता है जिसके कारण एड़ी में हड्डी जैसा उभार आ जाता है. एड़ी की हड्डी बढ़ने से एड़ी में दर्द,सूजन और जलन जैसे लक्षण हो सकते है. इस समस्या का निदान करने के लिए डॉक्टर एक्स-रे और शरीरिक परिक्षण की मदद लेते है. इस लेख में हम एड़ी के हड्डी के बढ़ने के कारणों और उसके निदानों पर प्रकाश डालेगें.
एड़ी के हड्डी बढ़ने के लक्षण:
आमतौर पर एड़ी की हड्डी बढ़ने के कोई लक्षण नहीं होता है. इसके कुछ सामान्य लक्षण है जो निम्नलिखित है:
1. सुबह उठने पर आपके एड़ी में तेज दर्द होता है.
2. एड़ी के आगे के हिस्से में सूजन और जलन होता है.
3. एड़ी में गर्मी का अनुभव हो सकता है.
4. एड़ी के निचले हिस्से में हड्डी जैसा उभार दिखता है.
एड़ी में हड्डी बढ़ने का कारण:
एड़ी की हड्डी बनने का मुख्य कारण “प्लैंटर फेशिया” होता है, जो एड़ी और पंजे के बीच के हिस्से को सहारा देने वाला फैटी टिश्यू होता है. प्लैंटर फेशिया के ऊपर अधिक दबाब या चोट लगने के कारण एड़ी की हड्डी बढ़ता है.
प्लैंटर फेशिया में और चोट लगने से बॉडी प्रभावित क्षेत्र को ठीक करने के लिए कैल्शियम एकत्रित करने लग जाता है, जब कैल्शियम जरुरत से अधिक एकत्रित हो जाता है तो एड़ी में हड्डी जैसा उभार बन जाता है.
एड़ी की हड्डी बढ़ने से बचाव:
एड़ी की हड्डी बढ़ने से बचने के लिए पैरों पर पड़ने वाले दबाब को कभी नजरअंदाज ना करें और अपने पैरों को आराम दें.
1. एड़ी में होने वाले किसी भी प्रकार के दर्द को नजरअंदाज न करें. दर्द होने पर किसी भी भारी गतिविधि में शामिल ना हो जैसे एक्सरसाइज करना या दौड़ना या फिर जूत्ते पहने रखने से एड़ी की हड्डी बढ़ने की समस्या उत्पन्न हो सकती है.
2. अगर किसी शारीरक गतिविधि से दर्द उत्पन्न होता है तो उस प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर इचे लगाएं और अपने पैरों को राहत पहुंचाए.
3. हमेशा सही नाप वाले जूत्ते ही पहने.
4. एड़ी और पंजे पर ज्यादा दबाब वाले जूत्ते न पहनें.
एड़ी के हड्डी बढ़ने का इलाज:
एड़ी के हड्डी बढ़ने का निम्नलिखित उपचार है:
नॉन सर्जिकल ट्रीटमेंट:-
1. मौजे- जूत्ते के अन्दर विशेष रूप से बनाए गए मौजों का इस्तेमाल करें, जो एड़ी के दबाब को कम करता है.
2. जब आप नंगे पैर चलते है तो आपके प्लैंटर फेशिया पर अधिक दबाब पड़ता है, इसलिए नंगे पैर न चलने की कोशिश करें.
3. हमेशा उचित नाप और आरामदायक जूत्ते पहनें, यह आपके पैर से दबाब और दर्द को कम करता है.
4. कोर्टीसोन के टीके से प्रभावित क्षेत्र में सूजन और दर्द कम होता है. अगर दवा से कोई असर नहीं होता है तो टीका एक प्रभावी उपाय हो सकता है.
5. दर्द से निदान पाने के लिए आइस भी एक प्रभावी उपचार साबित हो सकता है. यह दर्द और सूजन से राहत प्रदान करता है.
6. दर्द होने पर प्रयाप्त आराम भी प्रभावित क्षेत्र पर दर्द और सूजन को कम करता है.
7. दर्द से छुटकारा पाने के लिए पिंडली की मांसपेशियों को स्ट्रेच करने वाले एक्सरसाइज से दर्द में कमी आती है.
अगर ऊपर दिए गए उपचार से एड़ी की हड्डी बढ़ने का कोई निदान नहीं होता है तो आपको सर्जरी करवाना पद सकता है.
सर्जरी में दो तरीके अपनाए जाते है.
1.प्लैंटर फेशिया को निकाल कर एड़ी की बढ़ी हुई हड्डियों का इलाज किया जा सकता है.
2. सर्जरी के द्वारा बढ़ी हुई हड्डियों का निकाल कर भी निदान किया जा सकता है.
How important sex is? The answer, for sure, is very important. It is one of the primary elements of a happy married life. As a matter of fact, having trouble in sex life can create havoc in your overall life. As a matter of fact, it has been observed that having trouble in sex life can make things extremely difficult for couples. There have been instances where trouble in sex life leads to the ending of married life. The very basis of a successful married life, to an extent, is physical intimacy which couples share. If you are having trouble in your sex life and you think that it is only aggravating each passing day then consulting sexologist might help you.
Although there are several ingredients of happily married life sex plays an extremely important role for it strengthens the bond between the couple. In the present day and age, poor living habits, stress as well as odd working hours together contribute to conditions which can affect one’s sex life. In fact, these factors are also responsible for several other diseases. If you are wondering what exactly unhealthy sex life is then here is the answer. If your partner is not satisfied with you then it can prove detrimental for your happy married life.
If you fail to observe any kind of improvement in your sexual health then without having to worry much or panicking, just get in touch with the sexologist. There are several doctors who are providing treatment for such health conditions, it is important for you to remember that choosing the experienced doctor can help you get the treatment which is best for your sexual wellness and married life. After all, having a satisfied and happy married life is extremely important for anyone under the sun. Let not sexual issues be the reason for its end. Get the right treatment. A sexologist can be consulted by those who are suffering from any kind of sexual problem and seeking the right treatment.
The treatment for problems is all about curing the problem of erectile dysfunction. It refers to the condition in which the penis fails to get erect at the time of having physical intercourse. For satisfying and pleasurable sex, the erection of the penis is extremely important. Men who fail to have an erection for longer duration fail to satisfy their partner as well. Intake of medicines nourishes the penis, thus strengthening muscles and allowing you to have satisfying intercourse.
Sexologists have witnessed cases where Married couples got bored with their sexual life. Yes, it can happen. However, what one needs to do is rekindle that spark again by sharing and discussing things with the partner. Instead of restricting things to yourself, you are just making life difficult for both of you. No matter what the issue is, communicate with your partner at length. There is very possibility you both might be able to work out the best remedy for it. However, if nothing works out, then just consider visiting a sexologist for the right advice and treatment to enhance pleasure.
Sex is an indispensable part of a happy life. The emotional bond which you both share increases when you have sex. The act of lovemaking is much more than fun. It helps in strengthening your relationship with your partner. If you are not able to enjoy your sex life because of some medical reason then just get in touch with the experienced Sexologist and get set for the treatment which will add much-needed spice to your nowhere going sexual life.
One of the most common sex problems is that of erectile dysfunction which has affected the lives of millions of men all over the globe. The reasons for it are many and vary from one person to the other. Therefore, often many rounds of personal interaction, laboratory investigations and physical examination are needed to conclude the root cause of the problem. Some of the most probable causes for the problem are as follow:
Physiological problems – In some men, physiological issues may lead to the problem of ED. Hypertension, high levels of glucose and cholesterol are some of the prime culprits for the condition. Sexologist treats these problems with diet control, changes in lifestyle and effective medication. As soon as the physiological cause is determined, treatment is started. Usually, making certain changes improve the condition of the person.
Psychological problems – It is one of the most common reasons for ED. As a matter of fact, there is no issue in the reproductive system of men. Anxiety when combined with the workload, stress and professional tensions affect the hormonal balance which leads to the dip in testosterone hormones responsible for controlling sex vigor in men.
Intense sexual behavior fantasies involving strange objects, activities and situations. Well, it is a genuine problem.in most cases, it is associated with some kind of psychological issue. This might cause great distress in your occupational, personal and social life. If this is what you are going through then consult with a Sexologist without any delay.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. The lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress-related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga every day helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being.
Female condoms are generally pouches made of latex and polyurethane, which are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and thereby reduce the chances of infection by sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. They should be inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated and held in the position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
Even though it can be safely used by most people, some women would find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception and would not feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. Condoms should be used correctly. In case of need for extra protection, other options of contraception should be considered.
- Since the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- Condoms can prove to be reliable pregnancy averting methods if they are properly and consistently used.
- Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex. Any form of advance preparation is not required, hence making them suitable for unplanned sex.
- Prescriptions are not needed
- The condoms are usually small in size, disposable as well as easy to carry
- Usually, using condoms does not show any medical side effects.
- Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex. The responsibility for utilizing condoms properly should be shared by the woman as well as the partner.
Cons of female condoms:
- Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
- Availability of female condoms pales in comparison to the male counterparts and they are usually more expensive.
- The outer ring might produce a cumbersome feeling.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the center of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or labored breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. Nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.
Heart palpitations may also be experienced sometimes. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any of these symptoms of a heart attack.