Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Asha speciality centre,near food days.Your feedback matters!
Ejaculation of the semen with minimal sexual stimulation, or before the man and his partner wish, is known as premature ejaculation. If this happens frequently, it can cause distress and problems in the relationship.
The cause of PE could be temporary depression, stress, anxiety, a history of sexual repression, or a lack of emotional bonding between the partners. Physical disease can also be the reason, such as a swollen prostate gland (prostatitis), diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases, or cardiovascular disease.
Ayurveda compares Shukra dhatu (semen) to purified butter. Just as purified butter melts in the presence of heat, semen loses its consistency when there is Pitta (fire) aggravation in the body. Aggravated Pitta travels into the channels carrying semen, causing semen to decrease in consistency, and thus it gets ejaculated before sufficient erection. Biological and psychological factors can also play a role in causing premature ejaculation.
Ejaculation before penetration
Ayurvedic Premature Ejaculation Treatment
According to Ayurvedic perspective, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Avoid intake of pitta-aggravating foods like hot, penetrating, or excessively salty and spicy foods, as well as chilies, garlic, pickles, fermented and preserved foods.
Increase intake of foods that are sweet and have a cooling effect on the body, like milk, butter, purified butter, almonds, raisins, black gram, licorice and asparagus.
When a man looks for some relief from pain, itching or other irritations, he naturally reaches for a variety of potions and lotions he has in the medicine cabinet. And yes, these definitely work if a man has a minor irritation on most parts of the body, such as his hands, feet, or even his face. But when it comes to penis care, many men are quite surprised to learn that the ointments and other treatments that are okay for the rest of the body are a big no-no for the delicate penis skin.
Why not use regular ointments?
No matter how much penis pain a man is feeling, or how rashy and red his penis might be, there are some medications he should never reach for to find relief. That's because these creams might contain ingredients that are far too harsh for the delicate skin. For instance, a guy might look to the cortisone cream in order to soothe a terribly itchy penis, but this is a mistake - the steroid content in the cream can cause long-term problems.
Besides that, remember that the urethra at the tip of the penis is a gateway to even more delicate tissues. Using an ointment of any kind that isn't specifically designed for the penis is bad enough, but using a crème that then gets into the tip of the penis can mean pain and swelling for those tissues just inside, which only adds to a guy's penis pain woes.
Relieving penis pain the right way
So what can a guy do about penis pain? How can he ease a red penis that is crying out for relief? A careful, measured approach is the best way to go. Here's what he can do.
1) Examine why it happened. What caused the pain? What was happening when it began? Sometimes this is easy to pinpoint, but other times it seems a mystery. The closer a man can get to the time it began, the more he might be able to narrow it down to anything from a sensual encounter to the use of a new soap to an injury he didn't realize was really that bad at the time.
2) Decide how bad it is. Penis pain that is fleeting, very minor or comes from an obvious cause that can be remedied probably doesn't require a visit to the doctor. However, penis pain that persists, is bad enough to take a man's breath away or that doesn't really have an obvious cause might be good reason to get a professional medical opinion.
3) Try home remedies first. If it isn't bad enough for the doctor, a guy can treat it at home. Start with the tried-and-true options, such as a warm or cool compress, a soothing bath to remove any and all residue and airing out the penis for a while. If simple home remedies don't work after several hours, it might be time to consider the doctor again.
4) Take over the counter medications. Sometimes over the counter medications can help for minor irritations - but again, keep in mind that this should only be used if a guy knows what caused the pain. For instance, a sore and red penis that resulted from overzealous masturbation could benefit from a guy taking ibuprofen or acetaminophen, over the counter painkillers, to ease the pain.
5) Think about ways to prevent the pain. If a guy knows what caused the pain - for instance, he used a latex condom right before the swelling and redness started - then he can take steps to avoid that in the future. Knowing how to prevent penis pain is always much better than figuring out how to treat it!
Finally, a guy can't go wrong with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The use of soothing Shea butter and vitamin E is a great idea for the penis that feels red, bruised or otherwise painful.
I release sperm within 2 minutes of interaction and my penis is very small in size. Does this mean I am impotent. I also sweat a lot early from my childhood and I get nervous easily. I don't have any history of drinking and alcohol consumption. Please help me.
I have problem of pre mature ejaculation and micro penis with length of 5 inches. please help me doctor to increase the size and overcome this problem.
I'm suffering with cold since 1 month. Green thick phlegm is coming nose and from throat. How should I diagnose this. Please let me know.
How can piles be treated in the fastest way possible. Early stages of itching and bleeding while excreting is experienced. Please advise
I have no illness yet I want to take flaxseed 25 mg, is it harmful for me? And raw or roasted which is better because I am a student so I can consume it raw easily. Please suggest me.
Which is the right time to eat dry fruits? Whether it is in the morning or night? Shall we have it in empty stomach? I am having hair fall problem so am eating almond and black dates in the morning. Is it right?
Dr. Am taking 10 or 12 tablet of laxative dulcolax daily because am suffer from constipation. please tell me what should I do. What kind of food should I take and medicine.
I am not masturbation for more than one month but now I am getting wet dreams or night 3 times in a week. How I get rid of it.
I have hard stool, during passing the stool their is pain. I am suffering from constipation. I feel pain on passing stool. Please suggest something
Mere stomach me left side me jalan or dard rahta hai or kuch bhi khao baar baar motion ke liye jana padta h problem kese sahi hogi? Please advise
I am suffering from piles since last 20 days. Once I used a medicine. It get relieved but then once again commenced. Pls tell me. Regards.
Hi doctor, I am 27 year old my penis is curved and it's in L shaped and within 3 months I am going to marry ,and when I raise the question to sex science program they told that surgery should be done and it will be straightened, so please suggest me to which doctor I should go.
I smoke cigarettes and due to which I have lots of fought which comes out every time I cough tries several fought syrups but still the cough that's been settled in my chest never finishes what do I do?
What is a foreign body (FB)?
Foreign body or FB is an object or piece of extraneous matter that has entered the body by accident or design. It is common to see certain items getting stuck in the ear, nose or throat especially, in young children. While most of the time they do not raise an alarm, however, sometimes they can lead to severe consequences like rupture of the eardrum or even choking.
How do FBs affect ear, nose and throat?
- Children over 9 months develop an ability to pick up objects. As they explore the environment around them, they tend to put items such as peas, beans, marbles, beads, cotton, paper, etc, in their mouth, nose or ears. A similar trend can be seen in adults with mental disorders.
- Trauma/ fall/accident can force FBs like rock, pebbles into the ear, nose or throat.
- Adults while riding a bike or sleeping on the ground (campsites) can have insects: flies, ants, roaches fly into the nose or ear.
- Choking occurs when FBs block the airway, common reasons are: not chewing the food properly, diseases like Parkinsonism, drinking alcohol or certain drugs that slowdowns the process of swallowing.
Managing FB in the ear, nose and throat
- Make sure the patient is sitting in an upright position, pull the pinna or outer semicircle of the ear towards the back. This can help you see the object clearly and also loosen it to wiggle out. If you can see the object clearly, use a tweezer to grasp the object and gently remove.
- In case a live insect gets trapped inside the ear lie down and place few drops of warm vegetable or baby oil. Use oil only if symptoms of eardrum perforation like pain, bleeding/discharge from the ear is absent.
- Tilting the head to the affected side can facilitate gravity to dislodge the object.
Foreign bodies in the nose:
Symptoms: Pain and difficulty in breathing from that side of the nose.
Management: Keep the uninvolved nostril closed by pressing a finger against the side of the nose and gently ask the person to blow from the affected nostril.
Foreign bodies in the throat:
Symptoms: Choking, inability to breathe and speak
Management: Perform Heimlich maneuver: abdominal thrusts, if trained otherwise, it is advised to call for medical help immediately.
How can you prevent foreign bodies from entering your ear, nose, throat?
- Discourage talking, playing, laughing when food is in the mouth.
- Do not give whole grapes, popcorn, nuts to children below 3 years.
- Keep small objects out of reach of small children.
- Teach children to avoid placing objects into their nose, ears.