The thyroid gland within the body plays an important role in regulating your metabolism among many other functions. This is a butterfly-shaped gland located in your neck and plays an important role within your body. However, a common condition that may afflict it is hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid gland. It is even more of a problem if you are pregnant as it may affect your baby’s development in the womb. It has also been noticed that pregnancy in itself may cause hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism-
Pregnant women may also exhibit symptoms common to other patients who are suffering from hypothyroidism. These may include:
Fatigue along with lethargy.
Mild to significant weight gain.
Feeling cold with severe chills
The thyroid gland produces the T4 hormone responsible for regulating many mechanisms within the body such as metabolism. With hypothyroidism, the production of this hormone decreases or stops altogether. This is important as disruption in the production of the hormone may disrupt the normal development of your baby.
Effects of Hypothyroidism on your baby-
Hypothyroidism during pregnancy can affect your child’s developmental abilities. Many studies in this field have shown that such children tend to have learning difficulties and may even display lower IQ scores during tests. It was noticed that sometimes, hypothyroidism during pregnancy wasn’t diagnosed correctly as the pregnant mother did not show much apparent symptoms. This is also a major issue in the early diagnosis of the problem. Hence, it is absolutely imperative to test for thyroid problems early during pregnancy.
Prevention is the Best Cure-
It is thus very important that mothers be screened properly for thyroid issues even before they are pregnant and while they are pregnant. Some of the medically recommended steps that should be taken are –
Screening before pregnancy as this can help to devise a solution for this condition.
Women with goiter or enlarged thyroid should most certainly be screened.
Women with a family history of hypothyroidism should be screened.
Treatments for Hypothyroidism During Pregnancy-
The doctors may suggest thyroid hormone replacement therapy wherein artificial T4 hormone is introduced into the body. This helps to maintain a constant rate of the thyroid hormone within the body. This can be done even before pregnancy as the developing fetus is completely dependent on the mother for its thyroid hormone until at least 12 weeks when the baby’s body can start producing it on its own. Also, the levels of this hormone should be regularly checked within the body through the TSH or the thyroid stimulating hormone tests to ensure that the levels are at a safe minimum.
‘Kidney stones’ is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
- Family history of kidney stones
- Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
- Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid certain foods: You need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity.
People who have been victims of domestic violence not only suffer physical abuse, but from emotional abuse as well, which may stay with them for their whole life. The trauma associated with domestic violence can be deep and takes time to heal even after the relationship with the perpetrator is over and there is no communication or contact between them.
Emotional harm is greater than physical harm
Women make up the significant majority of domestic violence victims. When they face violence within the home sphere, they experience a wide range of emotions like anger, sadness, powerlessness, fear, resentment, vindictiveness and much more. Physical violence not only harms their body, but their mind and spirit are equally wrecked as the memory of being physically subjugated scars them emotionally in a very deep manner and can take years to heal.
Some of the long term impact of domestic violence on women is mentioned below.
- Any kind of physical injuries like bruises, cuts or dislocated joints and bones.
- Many women suffer from hearing impairment
- Loss of vision is also another effect
- Miscarriage or premature childbirth
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- A feeling of fatigue and weakness
In certain cases, unreported domestic violence may result in homicide or murder which is the ultimate and most unfortunate manifestation of physical abuse gone too far, That is why it is important to seek help early on before things escalate too far.
The mental effects of domestic violence take much longer time to recuperate from than the physical effects. If the shock is severe, it can render women mentally unstable for life in extreme cases. Even if a woman recovers from it, the emotional scar may remain and might manifest in the future.
- Depression: This is one of the worst mental effects of domestic violence is depression. The good news is depression is often temporary and can be cured. Signs of depression include a feeling of hopelessness, sadness, weight gain or loss, sleeplessness, loss of appetite and a consequent lack of interest in whatever you love to do. This can affect one’s decision making ability and in extreme cases can render one suicidal.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: When you encounter any violent experience, then you are most likely to develop Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The signs of this disorder include frequent flashbacks of the traumatic experience, nightmares and extreme anxiety. Women who face these kinds of traumatic experiences find it difficult to cope with their present situation for a while. Counselling and support from their loved ones can heal these problems fast.
Other effects of domestic violence may also include seizures, addiction and substance abuse and fainting.
Cataract is clouding of clear natural lens present inside the eye, this is a major cause of decreased vision in elderly. Cataracts can occur in one or both eyes, usually developing very slowly. Things look blurry, hazy, less colourful and less sharp with cataract.
Most cataracts are related to ageing, however many other factors can either increase the rate of formation or cause cataract formation.
Causes of Cataract Formation-
Ageing: Most common cause. As the proteins present in the lens of the eye degenerates over the years ( just like any other organ) cataract is formed. If you are having Diabetes or hypertension, the rate of formation gets accelerated.
Radiation: Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays, especially UV-B rays, results in cataract in your eyes. Wearing sunglasses in the daytime helps in slowing down the process of cataract.
Genes: Many genetic disorders can result in congenital cataract ( cataracts present since birth) or early formation. Like in Lowe syndrome or Down's syndrome.
Lifestyle Choices: Cigarette smoking, long hours of sun exposure regularly, antioxidant, poor diet etc. are responsible for the onset of cataract.
How To Detect Cataract?
Certain signs and symptoms suggest the existence of cataract in the eye. Depending on the type and level of cataract, problems in vision occurs. The main symptom is foggy cloudy vision as if seeing through a dirty glass window.
Other Symptoms are-
- inability to see clearly in bright light (during the day) which becomes better in dim light ( evening and night) and vice versa.
- watery, tired eyes - mild pain in and around eyes.
- yellow tinge in vision
- Halos around light bulbs or bright light.
If you are experiencing above symptoms and having problems in viewing things clearly, visit an ophthalmologist and get your eyes checked.
Childbirth can be an extremely blissful and enriching experience if the proper do's and don'ts are strictly adhered to. The birth of a child can be comparable to a landmark experience in the life of a woman. Therefore, it is imperative to cater to the needs of one’s well-being in order to keep the body in optimal shape and health.
Some handy pre-childbirth tips should include:
Things might not go exactly the way you’ve planned. You need not panic if all the points in your “ideal childbirth manual” have not been ticked off. Minor things can go wrong here and there. Keeping calm and ardently following your doctor’s advice is the key.
It WILL be painful, but that pain will be worth it after you get to hold your new born for the very first time in your hands. Even if you have to go for an epidural, the resulting experience will change your life for the better, that’s a certainty.
The whole process might take a very long time. Don’t panic. Remember, it will be a test of your endurance and patience.
Your body will experience numerous changes over the 9 months of your pregnancy. Starting from sudden midnight cravings to gaining pounds to experiencing tremendous hormonal imbalances– you might have to bear the brunt of all these. Prepare yourself accordingly. Again, just to reiterate, all of it will be worth every ounce of energy in your body.
The space might feel cluttered because of the poop that may lie scattered. This is because, during labour, the same muscles are responsible for pushing the baby out which are usually involved with your regular bowel movement. Being mentally prepared is the key.
And lastly, live the joyride that pregnancy can be.
Headache is one of the most common maladies which refers to a pain sensation in the head. It may itself be an ailment or may be the symptom of any other illness. Headaches can last for a short time or may persist up to several weeks depending on its cause or type. Many reasons can trigger headache.
The following are eight reasons why you might get that headache
- Stress: Physical stress or emotional stress can be identified as one of the most common causes for your headache. Tension, anxiety and depression may trigger a headache. This is also known as tension headache. In this condition, the muscles of your scalp, neck, face and jaw tighten, thus causing pain. Fatigue may also lead to this type of headache.
- Eye problems: Sometimes eye problems may be the cause of your headache. Diseases such as glaucoma can cause headache. Straining your eyes for seeing distant objects or glaring at your computer screen for long can also result in headache.
- Eating and sleeping pattern: Change in eating and sleeping pattern can also cause headache. Inadequate sleep or caffeine withdrawal can give you terrible headache sometimes.
- Ear, nose or throat disorders: Ear, nose or throat problems can also give rise to headache. Sinus caused by cold or infection, tonsillitis or throat infections can also prompt a headache.
- Medication: Excessive use of medication can be a factor responsible for your headache. This is also known as rebound headache.
- Dental problems: Jaw or dental problems sometimes may trigger a mild headache which can turn severe also. The alignment of lower and upper jaw, tooth decay may be some of the causes for headache.
- Hormonal problems: Sometimes a decline of your estrogen levels can also be a reason for your headache.
- Bad posture: Sometimes, poor posture may strain the muscles of your back and neck, triggering a headache.
Headache can be very annoying. Sometimes pain relief medicines help in controlling headache, but consuming them regularly may affect your health. You must consult a doctor in order to get your headache treated in a proper manner.
Erectile dysfunction is a physical disorder where an affected male develops the inability to have an erection during the intercourse. This inability to get an erection is termed as erectile dysfunction. It may be caused due to several circulatory reasons and may also occur from arsenic poisoning by drinking water. Organic conditions like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases also cause erectile dysfunction in men.
Unani medicine to treat erectile dysfunction
Unani or Unani Medicine, commonly known as Yunani Medicine in Arabic, Hindustani and Persian signifies ‘Greek Medicine’. It is a type of customary medicine broadly used in South Asia. It alludes to a custom of Graeco-Arabic medicine, it is the combination of teachings of Greek physician Hippocrates, and Roman physician Galen and has been formed into an elaborate medication system by Arab and Persian physicians. Unani medicine depends on the idea of the four humors: Phlegm (Balgham), Blood (Dam), Yellow bile and Black bile.
Unani medicines are considered to be very effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and the best Unani medicines for treating this condition are: L-Arginine, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Gingko, Zinc, Ashwagandha and Yohimbe.
There are many different herbal medicines based on the Unani remedies for curing erectile dysfunction. They are commonly called herbal male enhancement products and are completely made from medicinal plants and herbs. These medicines are extensively used by males all over the world for enhancing sexual activity without any side effects.
Here are some common Unani medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction:
Goli Wajid Shai: This is a vital tonic for enhancing the sexual organs. It helps in increasing the power of an erection. The ingredients present in this tablet help in the nourishment of the sexual organs. It also helps in increased production of semen, increases your lasting time and adds extra pleasure to your sex life. Taking one pill with milk, two hours before having an intercourse proves to be extremely helpful. This medicine can also be in case of premature ejaculation.
Jauhar E Khusia: This medicine helps in increasing libido or sexual urge and also enhances your orgasms. General health benefits are also gained by using this medicine. You should intake 1 gram of this medicine with milk before having sex.
Majoon Jalali: This is a tonic which acts as a very good sexual stimulant. It helps in increasing sperm count and enhancing orgasms. The central nerves responsible for sexual pleasure are stimulated by this medicine making the act enjoyable.
Erectile dysfunction not only hampers your sex life, but may also affect your overall relationship. It affects your self esteem and confidence. Therefore, using Unani medicines can help you treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation effectively.
Childhood obesity is a serious condition plaguing many adolescents and children these days. Obesity brings along with it a plethora of health scares such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes, all of which at a point of time were confined only to adults. Obesity in children also results in depression and self-esteem issues. Too much of calorie consumption accompanied by a sedentary lifestyle and other hormonal or genetic factors contribute to obesity in children.
Overcoming Childhood Obesity-
Healthy Eating: Consider opting for vegetables and fruits over high-calorie and fatty foods such as crackers, cookies or other processed foods. Cut out on the intake of sweetened beverages that makes your child too full to grab other healthy foods. Encourage sitting together for a family meal and initiating interaction rather than turning on the TV or other electronic gadgets. Allow your child to decide his/her proportion of food and never over feed. This habit should be inculcated in the child since the formative years.
Engaging in Physical Activity: Make sure and talk your child into not spending more than two hours sitting glued to the TV set or the computer on a daily basis. Rather, egg him/her on to go out in the open and enjoy the day underneath the sun. Try and start building in your child the habits of exercising and staying active right from the beginning. This will go a long way in deciding your child’s health and overall fitness in the future. Remember! Morning shows the day. And it’s up to you to structure out your child’s ‘morning’.
Quick Tips For Parents-
Play time or physical activities in ways that your child enjoys, such as going for a walk or hike, playing at the park, playing sports, dancing or going for a bike ride (and join them!)
Healthy home-packed lunches
Drinking more water and eating whole vegetables
Eating when you are truly hungry, not when you’re bored, mad, stressed, etc.
Eating together as a family
Decreased meal sizes
Focus on health rather than taste
Too much screen time
Eating while watching TV or other screens
Negative food cues and triggers by removing them
Skipping meals if you are hungry
Eating if you are not hungry
Eating by the clock (you should eat when you’re truly hungry)
- Too much sugary drinks (sodas and fruit drinks)
A small piece of bone is known as a fragment and it is very common that an avulsion fracture also tends to damage the protrusions of bone to which the tendons attach. This basically means that the tendon or ligament will come away from the bone and it will take a small piece of bone with it. It is sometimes very hard to find out what type of injury you have and this is why knowing the causes and symptoms of an avulsion fracture are very helpful in determining exactly how severe the injury is.
Here are the causes of an avulsion fracture:
- Explosive landing: Athletes who tend to jump or land with great impact tend to get these most commonly. Therefore, it is crucial for your health that if you participate in such sports, you do follow the correct method of jumping.
- Explosive extension: Similar to how an athlete landing ferociously can get an avulsion fracture, someone who is extending the legs very violently and explosively during an exercise can also get an avulsion fracture. This is because the bone getting extended could very well damage the protrusions to which the tendons are attached.
These are the two main causes of an avulsion fracture. There are not many symptoms of an avulsion fracture. This is because an avulsion fracture can only be determined by an MRI or by an X-ray scan. Therefore it is nearly impossible to diagnose that you have an avulsion fracture without looking at the results of the tests performed on the part of your body. However, the way you got the fracture and especially the details of it are very good indications of whether you have an avulsion fracture or not.
The term pigmentation generally has to do with the colour of something. So, in the case of people, it refers to the colour of their skin. So what is exactly hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation? How should a person go about dealing with conditions such as these?
Melanin is a chemical, which provides the skin with its colour. In case of hyperpigmentation, what occurs is that the amount of melanin in the skin increases beyond normal. Now the reasons for this are quite diverse, to say the very least. As a matter of fact, pregnancy could be a cause, as could medications such as antibiotics or antimalarial medicines (medicines to fight off malaria). Addison’s disease could also be a cause.
On the other hand, hypopigmentation refers to the situation in which the amount of melanin in the skin falls below what it should be, under normal circumstances. While there are quite a few causes for this, the primary culprits happen to be burns or injuries. In certain cases, a person may have the sort of situation which occurs in the case of hypopigmentation as a result of having another condition. This generally happens in cases of albinism or vitiligo, which have affected the skin.
So, what is to be done if a person has hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation?
After all, while this may be the issue of the skin, the impact they have on a person’s self-confidence are more than just skin deep! With hyperpigmentation, exposure to sunlight directly should be limited to a great extent as possible. If there is going to be some sort of exposure, it is important to use adequate amount of sunscreen so that the impact on the skin is reduced. The sunscreen should surely contain zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. The reason for this is the fact that UV rays are blocked by these two chemicals. This is quite a good thing, considering these rays are the ones which can cause the most damage to skin with hyperpigmentation.
When it comes to hypopigmentation, conditions such as vitiligo or albinism do not have cures. So, they can only be managed to the best extent that is possible. Cosmetics can be used in order to improve the appearance of the person. In addition to this, sunscreen should be used in this case due to the risk that exposure to the sun might affect a person who has hypopigmentation. While this occurs in all sorts of people, it is especially seen in people of Caucasian descent.
Weight is one major well-being issue that is an explanation behind misery for individuals of all age bunches. On the off chance that the notoriety of thinning focuses and proceeded with support of weight reduction pills and eating regimen arrangements is any sign, then stoutness is a tremendous issue.
There is no marvel cure for heftiness, however homeopathy has been effectively utilized as a method of treatment for a long time now in Europe and South Asia. The homeopathic treatment for getting more fit is constitutional. It requires a nitty gritty case history of the patient and its assessment for selecting a reasonable constitutional remedy.
- Calcarea Carbonica medicine: This normal homeopathic medicine beat the rundown of homeopathic mass reduction medicines. This medicine is for the most part given when there is overabundance fat.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine is additionally a proper remedy that is utilized to get in shape. This medicine is prescribed when there happens to be an overabundance of fat for the most part in the thighs and buttocks when contrasted with different parts of the body.
- Lycopodium: It is a standout amongst the most helpful homeopathic solutions for fat misfortune. This is likewise utilized mostly when the thighs and butt cheek territories have abundance fat, much the same as the aforementioned medicine Natrum Mur. In any case, again the constitutional symptoms that are remarkable to utilizing Lycopodium separate between these two.
- Nux Vomica: This medicine prescribed for people who have put on overabundance weight because of inactive propensities. The main vital side effect in people requiring this medicine is that they are chronic sufferers of the most resolved stoppage.
- Antimonium Crudum: This is fundamentally a homeopathic medicine endorsed for fat children keeping in mind the end goal to help them shed pounds. A reasonable possibility for this medicine is a child who has great touchiness, extremely cross nature, and an abhorrence for be touched or be taken a gander at.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.