Doctor in Aayurguru Consultant
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Aayurguru ConsultantYour feedback matters!
The common dental myths that everyone believes to be true.
When it comes to dental hygiene and care, no measures can be considered too much. You should make regular trips to a good dentist as well as take good care of your teeth yourself as well. However, there are certain myths that have come to associate themselves with dental hygiene, not all of which are true. Read on to know the differences between the fiction and the facts about dental care.
Dental myths Facts vs. Fiction
1) White teeth equal healthy teeth.
One thing that everyone believes is that if a person has teeth that are white, it is an indication that they are healthy. The fact is, however, the colour of the teeth is not indicative of their good health. Dentists ascertain the health of your teeth by checking the gum health, cavities (or lack thereof), and health of the jaw bone. You should always concentrate on having healthy teeth, even if they are not pearly white.
2) Braces are for children.
Another myth that is quite common is, only children can get braces for their teeth. This is also untrue as, in fact, braces can be put in place by anybody. While it is true that braces work best when they are used at an early age, even adults can get them to make sure that they have a well-aligned set of teeth.
3) Brushing and flossing.
There is a misconception that goes hand-in-hand with dental hygiene is that if a person brushes properly, he or she does not need to floss. No measure can be considered excessive when it comes to dental care, so even if you brush your teeth twice every day, the need to floss remains, as it cleans the area between the teeth, something that toothbrushes tend to miss.
4) Bleeding gums is commonplace.
This is one of the more interesting myths. It is actually a sign of gum disease and necessitates a visit to a dental clinic without delay. When hard deposits that stick to your teeth get accumulated for a long time, it leads to the gums becoming swollen and starts to bleed. If left untreated, a disease in the gums can result in the loss of teeth.
5) Scaling damages teeth.
Scaling is the process that removes the deposits that get stuck to your teeth over a period of time. Getting your teeth scaled at regular intervals makes sure that these deposits are removed and also gives a healthy look to your teeth. However, nothing done in excess can be good, so if you are prone to go for scaling your teeth at frequent intervals can damage the enamel. Doing it on a yearly basis has no risks involved as long as the dentist has good hands.
As evident from the above points, the myths do not have any truth attached to them. Now that you know about their fallacy, you can care for your dental hygiene in a better way.
Can we eat cows ghee during weight loss?
- Yes sure you can add cow's ghee in your daily diet.
Pure cow ghee contains medium chain fatty acids which is known as a healthy fats found in ghee.
It also contains cla fatty acid which helps in reducing body fat mass too.
Whereas buffalo ghee is heavier than cow ghee. It has more calories and fats which helps in gaining weight.
Nutritional benefits of cow ghee-
1. Helps in digestion: cow ghee helps in improving digestion by stimulating the secretion of stomach acid.
2. Rich in anti-oxidants: ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, D, K and Vitamin E.
3. Balances vata, pitta & kapha in the body.
4. Heals and nourishes body.
5. Relieves constipation.
6. Boosts energy.
Please make sure that the laser is US FDA approved and check it online.
We have SopranoIce Platinum which is a triple wavelength laser is safe even for tanned skin and darker skin types, only triple wavelength which is FDA approved.
You achieve the result faster than just diode laser.
How To Reduce Belly Fat?
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
1. Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
2. Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
3. Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
4. Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
5. Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
6. Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.
Headache is a symptom of many diseases.
Sometimes it is only a headache. There are four main types of headache.
2. Full forehead pain
3. The other part of the cardiovascular head is pain
4.Paused and stopped headache.
Mental labor, mental stress, physical labor, noise, cough, sexual disorders, indigestion Cholesterol, lack of tea during tea, loss of head, headache, tiredness in the head, headache in the next day after drinking alcohol, brain haemorrhage, cerebral knot, specimenitis, colds, fever, and symptoms of asthma Trichic dislocation of the discharge, etc.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin Clevels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataractas a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreekseeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine.
With viral fever on the rise it is advisable to prevent yourself against dengue and chikungunya. Dengue is caused by a family of viruses that are transmitted by mosquitoes. It is an acute illness of sudden onset that usually symptoms such as headache, fever, exhaustion, severe muscle and joint pain, swollen lymph nodes, and rash. The presence of fever, rash, and headache is particularly characteristic of dengue.
Most common symptoms of dengue are:
Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Mild bleeding (such a nosebleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising)
How to diagnose and prevent against dengue?
Diagnosing dengue fever: Blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it .IgG AND IgM for Dengue Fever.
Prevention against dengue fever:
- Stay away from heavily populated residential areas, if possible.
- Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
- When indoors, use air conditioning if available.
- Make sure window and door screens are secure and free of holes. If sleeping areas are not screened or air conditioned, use mosquito nets.
Role of homeopathy in treating dengue:
Homeopathy treat the person as a whole., it means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individual examination and case analysis which includes the medical history of the patient physical & mental constitution, family history, presenting symptoms, underlying pathology etc. A homeopathic doctor tries to treat more than just the presenting symptoms. The focus is not on curing the disease, but to cure the person who is sick; to restore for health. If a disease pathology is not very advanced homeopathic remedies to give a hope for cure; even in incurable case the quality of life can be greatly improved with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicine help to increase the platelet count and immunity of the patient.