Submit a review for AarogyaSevaYour feedback matters!
Hello, my spouse had one blocked tube at left side. We are trying for pregnancy since 1 yr. But unfortunately we could not get it, so finally we approached a gynecologist, she made HSG test and confirmed that Left side tube is blocked and suggested us to go for IUI. As per the suggestion we went under IUI treatment for last month (Doctor confirmed with scan that egg is being released from Right side, hence proceeded for IUI), but that was not successful. This month something repeated the egg is coming from right side so went through IUI treatment yesterday. And I have good motility and sperm count. 1.But what could be the reasons for IUI failures, what is the success rate of IUI? 2. Doctor also suggested to go through laparoscopy for clearing the block. Is that possible with laparoscopy? Does it have any side effects like causing ectopic pregnancy? 3. And also suggest us the good precautions to get it success and good food after IUI procedure. thank you.
I am married with 5 year baby boy. Now we try for next baby. In past years we sex very less may be 4 or 5 time in a year due we both busy in our jobs. Now the problem my sperm ejaculate time is more then 40 min or some time one hour, my wife feel to much bored in that time she orgasm in near about 20 min when I start vaginal sex, nearabt only half hour she enjoyed the sex moments after that she feel aggressive, but I cnt stop without ejaculate its take near abt 1 hour every time. I feel same pleasure when sperm ejaculate but my wife always finished with bad mood, please advice me can I go to doctor for this problem. Some time I am also feel tired to penetrate for one hour in vagina.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.
I have a bad habit of smoking, a minimum of 6 to 8 cigarettes per day since 3 years. Sometimes when I cough from the throat to spit I notice a bit of blood in my spit. It does not happen always but sometimes like once in a month. Is this a sign of throat or lung cancer? Please let me know any precautions or tests I can do.
I am 28 years old I have pcos patient can conceive baby? I have take tablet duphaston, folinine, glycomet 500its benefit for conceive my weight is 52its more? Wt can I do for pregnancy pls advise me.
Hello doc im planning for a baby and my period was started on 11 to 15 so when is my intercourse day to how many days, and main thing is when we are doing intercourse_____? Everything is coming out what to do I do not know whether it's going inside or not yesterday I did my HSG test everything is normal. Pls suggest me thank you.
I am 32. Weight 75. Height 5" on March 5 I had DNC bcz of no heart beat. Am suffering from thyroid since 15 yrs. Taking thyronorm 75 mg daily. Now I did thyroid test again. Attaching reports. When can I start plan for 2 pregnancy. I am getting puffiness on my face. How can I reduce. Present TSH value is 4.9 and HB% is 13. Am using folic acid 5 mg daily.
One of my friend had a abortion in jan since she don wanted pregnancy at that time. Then she regret for her decision and got pregnant again in april. But she miscarriage this at 6 weeks. Now she is having a feeling like because of abortion she miscarriage this. She had taken folic acid tablet still it got miscarriage. Is baby aspirin is required from next time when she conceived? What test is required to identify sticky blood disease? I have heard that baby aspirin is useful if anybody have miscarriage. I need to know what test n tablet name of baby aspirin to avoid next miscarriage Please reply Waiting for the reply.
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke.