Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
I've heard that chia seeds lead to infertility in men, is this true or not? PS. Chia seeds for weight loss.
I'm suffering from psoriasis Then what should I use I've used Ointments like dexoderm, betamethasone, luliconazole, miconazole Etc But not benefit Also used terbinafine Suggest me better than this.
What is the symptoms of typhoid fever? What is the reason for the fever? Which test should be taken for typhoid?
I am taking glycomet 1 twice daily and my sugar level Fasting 110 and pp is 190 should I change medicine or keep it continue.
I hv a problem of early discharge whn ever I penetrate I discharge within one min my wife could not satisfy her becoz of this early discharge. please advice me? And also my penis is very black in colour while my body colour is wheatish so do advice me doctor.
I am having pain in my left testicle from two days. Its painful on touch. Pain get less if I rest and again increase if I walk. Ps. I also have kidney stones.
Sir 4 months before my classmate has sex with me. Still he is enjoying me. Last week I seen his mobile that he is relationship with some other girls also. Whether it can causes any disease to me. Now I want to break his relationship due to this issue. But I can't? Please help my physical and mental problem?
Sir, I want to know one thing. During sleep nightfall occurs. But during sleep I don't rub my erect penis. Despite this Sperm comes out of my erect penis during nightfall. But When I am awake. My penis gets erect during thinking about sexual things .Sperm doesn't come out of my erect penis. Why doesn't sperm come out of my erect without rubbing my penis when I am awake like nightfall? Please reply Sir.
For Ayurvedic doctor - I suffer from post nasal dripping. My ayurvedic doc has recommended 3 drops of shadbindu nasal drops in each nostril in the mornings. My sinus seems to have got aggravated (I started around 15 days back). Is this normal? How long does this medicine take to fully cure sinusitis? Should I add anything to this? Thanks.
I'm studying college right now. 2 years before I starts my sex with my classmate. Now break up her relation. Now I love another girl. Can I continue sexual relationship with her now?
Doctor Ji, Blood sugar range as per lab, fasting is 100 mg % (Normal Rage 60-110 Mg%) and Postprandial is 144 mg% (Range as per report 80-150 mg%. And as per electronic sugar checker is showing pasting 154 post 165. This is for my mother's report aged about 74 yrs. Dosage is Melmet SR 500 mg Tab, 1 tab for morning and 1 tab for night. Is it required to continue the same dosage or any advise for the same.
Type 1 diabetes, medication is novapaid 16-16-16 and lantus 26-28, even though I am getting g sugar level ranging from 240-280.
Mucolite syrup suggested for coughing for 5 month old baby bybyoc. There are any benefits other than coughing. Kindly advise.
Sir my sugar level fasting 213 in six months back and at present (just control food- without any medicine 177). Is it necessary to take any medicine to control my sugar level.
Hi I am 22 year old male. I can't sleep early at night and it takes 3 am to 4 am for me to get the sleep. Suggest me some medications for this problem.
I am suffering gas problem every morning can not take even breakfast, request your suggestions and medicine. Thank you.
Living with diabetes can be tough, the manifestation of the condition can significantly disrupt the normal routine. If you are looking at treatment options for diabetes, then know that Ayurveda can be of help, not just in managing the condition but by effectively curing it.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder where the body is unable to make the right usage of glucose because of insufficient production of insulin resulting in a high level of sugar in the blood. According to Ayurveda, diabetes is a disease in which a large quantity of turbid urine is frequently passed and can be cured using panchakarma therapy technique.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes - 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
The Panchakarma Therapies for Diabetes
Ayurveda attempts to identify the symptoms appropriately and then takes to prevent the disease from progressing further. The treatment procedures in Ayurveda involves the use of herbal medicines, modifications in the diet, changes in the lifestyle to a healthy one and exercise that includes yoga and pranayama. Another most crucial step is the known as the Panchakarma, a procedure to purify the body.
1. Herbal Medicines: Ayurveda uses a number of herbal medicines like madhunashini, bilva, haridra, jambhulbeej, shilajit, kutaj, shuddha guggul, tulshi andaamlaki for effectively keeping the level of sugar in the blood under control so that it does not rise further thereby preventing diabetes from worsening.
2. Panchakarma: Panchakarma is the primary purification, and the detoxification treatment carried out by Ayurveda for the cure of diabetes. The procedures used in panchakarma are, abhyanga swedan, basti, and vierchena. The diabetic patients can be highly benefitted by relaxing effects from the abhyanga therapy. It involves massage using pre-medicated herbal oils. It also helps in the reduction of stress and muscles at the same time which results in a sense of well - being. Swedan is an herbal steam bath that opens the pores for flushing out the toxins and cleansing the body through the excreted sweat by the skin.
Basti involves the cleansing of the body through the rectum by the introduction of certain medicinal oils through the anal region under the supervision of an expert. Vierchena is a specially medicated purification therapy which helps in the removal of the toxins from the body of the affected individual that are accumulated in the gallbladder and the liver.
Thus, panchakarma is extremely useful in the maintenance of the proper level of sugar in the blood and at the same time play a crucial role in the prevention of further complications of the disease.
Ayurvedic Tips for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt