Dr. Ashwini is helpful and responds very quickly. Overall it was fully satisfactory experience. Read more reviews
There are different hormones in the human body and they all have significant functions to perform. All these hormones have to function in a balanced way. Particularly in women, there are occasions when this balance may be disturbed, leading to many disorders. Around their menopause age, women start feeling the effects of this hormonal imbalance. Weight gain, PMS mood swings and fluid retention are some of the many symptoms that can be observed. Stress and thyroid are some of the underlying reasons for this condition.
HOW IS HORMONAL IMBALANCE DIAGNOSED?
The following are tests and biological markers that can be used to test hormone levels:
• Saliva Testing
• Serum or Blood Testing
• Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Testing
HOW IS HORMONAL IMBALANCE TREATED?
The treatment for Hormonal Imbalance has undergone many changes over the years. Some doctors look for alternate remedies through Homeopathy or Ayurveda and only in extreme cases, the hormone replacement therapy is also an option available. Lifestyle changes are also recommended for improved levels of hormonal balance.
DID YOU KNOW?
In most cases, the hormonal imbalance is treatable and one is able to continue with a normal life. But in case of permanent hormonal issues, a life-long treatment can be required.
By the condition menopause, the time of a woman’s life when her periods stop is referred to. Menopause is natural and usually occurs after the age of 45 in women. The biological or rather physiological reason behind menopause is that production of the hormones progesterone and estrogen by a woman’s ovaries comes to a halt.
In perimenopause or before the onset of menopause the following menopause symptoms take place.
• Irregular periods are commonly held to be menopause symptoms in women near the age when menopause occurs.
• Menopause often is accompanied with vaginal bleeding which occurs in irregular episodes as menopause symptoms.
• Flushing is common amongst menopause symptoms.
• Sweating intensely is also associated with menopause symptoms.
• Sexual intercourse turning painful is also amongst menopause symptoms.
• Menopause symptoms also exhibit themselves as vaginal irritation.
• Vaginal itching is counted amongst menopause symptoms.
• Urine leakage too may occur as menopause symptoms.
• Menopause symptoms are also exhibited as the need for frequent urination.
• Acne and other changes in the skin texture may be taken as menopause symptoms.
Menopause treatment is difficult but there are some remedies for the symptoms of menopause.
Being a natural phenomenon there is no treatment for menopause. Some treatments like replacement therapy of hormones ease its symptoms. In this form of menopause treatment, the patient is artificially supplied with the hormones progesterone and estrogen.
Hormonal balance is absolutely necessary for a healthy body and mind. This balance is sometimes disturbed due to a number of reasons like:
• Hormonal imbalance is caused during puberty
• Hormonal imbalance leads to menopause too.
• In perimenopause, the symptoms are caused by hormonal imbalance.
• A balanced lifestyle is a prerequisite for hormonal balance.
• Toxins may also be the cause behind hormonal imbalance.
Hormone Imbalance Treatment at Home
Natural Hormone imbalance treatment is inclusive of:
Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
• Keep a balance between Omega-3 and Omega-6 intake.
• Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome.
• Take care of your gut.
• Take special precautions against the leaky gut syndrome.
Some natural hormone imbalance treatment is listed above. Be reassured in the fact that there are several more.
In the case of hormonal therapy, doctors treat conditions with the use of hormones. In anti hormone therapy, hormone antagonists are put into use. The most widespread hormone therapy classes happen to be:
• Hormone therapy in addition to oncologic treatment.
• Hormone replacement therapy.
Lybrate is the best information resource you can turn to for gynecologists and endocrinologists across India, including Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad etc.
Call doctors and view Hormonal Imbalance treatment cost in Ashok Nagar, Bansilal Nagar, Bassaiye Nagar, Beed By-Pass Road, Beed Bypass, Beed-Aurangabad link road and in any other locality in Aurangabad. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Hormonal Imbalance.