Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Aurangabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Bhave
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BhaveYour feedback matters!
Sir, Is bipolar disorder person can Live a normal life Nd having responsibility of his family. My husband have bipolar I live with him or leave him what to do sir Plz help.
I'm 22 male and it's been a month that I can't sleep in one go I take installment like 3 hrs then after 2 hrs I sleep for about an hour.
When my penis erect pre-cum transparent fluid is come. And some time it is main painful me in my lower stomach and testicle.
There are numerous reasons why maintaining a healthy penis is important. A healthy penis makes a man feel more confident about himself; it enables him to perform at a higher level; it impresses partners (and potential partners); and it is a good indicator of overall health. Taking steps to maintain good penis health isn't complicated but it does require a little attention on a man's part - such as making sure his penis is enriched by vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin B5.
What exactly is vitamin B5?
Vitamin B5 is part of the B vitamin family, which consists of 8 members. These water soluble vitamins all play a role in the process by which the carbohydrates a person ingests gets translated into the energy the body needs to function properly. Fats and proteins also benefit from the B vitamin family's attention.
Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 has several specific functions, including:
- Helping to create the red blood cells that move throughout the body, delivering oxygen;
- Aiding in the adrenal glands' creation of testosterone and cortisol;
- Maintaining the health of the digestive system;
- Increasing acetylcholine (ACh), a neurotransmitter involved in sexual function;
- And synthesizing cholesterol in the body.
Where can it be found?
Vitamin B5's nickname, pantothenic, comes from the Greek and basically means "everywhere" - because vitamin B5 can be found in many different food sources. However, processing food tends to decrease or totally eliminate the vitamin B5 - so natural and "whole" foods are a better bet. These include meat (especially organ meat, like liver), fresh vegetables, chicken, turkey, milk, eggs, salmon and whole grains.
Because so much of modern man's diet consists of processed foods, people nowadays do not get as much vitamin B5 from their diets as they would have in the past. Therefore, taking vitamin B5 in supplementary form can be beneficial for many people.
The healthy penis
And how does vitamin B5 help maintain a healthy penis? Well, it is essential for proper cell metabolism and tissue maintenance, which the healthy penis definitely requires. This vitamin is also helpful in warding off infection, which has an obvious health benefit.
The role B5 plays in boosting energy via creation of healthy red blood cells has a benefit for the penis. After all, proper flow of highly-oxygenated blood is involved in the erectile process.
The fact that pantothenic acid is part of the process by which testosterone is created also has an impact. In men, testosterone is crucial for penile development, and it continues to play a role in maintaining a man's sex drive at an appropriate level. And as previously mentioned, vitamin B5 helps produce acetylcholine, which is part of the process by which the signals involved in sexual activity are transmitted to the penis.
No one vitamin or nutrient alone can be responsible for better sexual or penis health; however, vitamin B5 is definitely part of the "menu" of ingredients that have a strong impact on a man and his penis.
Men who are seeking routes to a healthy penis and wish to supplement their penile exposure to vitamin B5 should look into a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Many crèmes include vitamin B5 already because of the crucial role that it can play in penis health. However, the best crèmes will also contain other important ingredients, including L-arginine and L carnitine. L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body to create nitric oxide, which in turn plays a role in keeping penile blood vessels open for increased blood flow. L carnitine is another amino acid, one with neuroprotective properties that can help restore diminished penile sensation.
Any time a guy is nude, he wants to make sure he's presenting a handsome penis to any watchers - whether that's one special person in the bedroom or a crowd of potential onlookers at a clothing optional beach. Part of maintaining a handsome penis, of course, is taking pains to practice good penis health - because a healthy penis is by definition a more handsome one. And regular check-ups with a doctor, whether for general health and for any penis-specific matters, are required to keep the manhood in its best shape.
But when making those doctor visits, are there things that a guy needs to do to "prep" himself and his penis? Absolutely. And the following are tips to keep in mind in that area.
- Do a thorough wash. This is both for the dude himself and for his doctor, who doesn't relish the idea of handling a member that hasn't seen a shower in a couple of days. Guys should always make sure that their penis and testicles are clean, period. But before a doctor visit, he especially wants to be sure that there's no lingering odor from too much sweat, dried semen, etc. And it can be very embarrassing for a doctor to roll back a man's foreskin during a penis examination and find a layer of smegma underneath the hood.
- Do a pre-examination. Before the doctor visit, a man should take time to feel around his penis and testicles - not in a masturbatory sense, but in order to check for any lumps, bumps etc. He should also do a visual check for any rashes, discoloration, etc. It's a good idea to use a mirror for this, so that the underside of the testicles can be viewed as well. He should make a note of anything that might need to be brought to the doctor's attention.
- Take it for a trial run. If a guy hasn't had sex - whether with a partner or with himself - for a substantial length of time, he should masturbate the night before seeing the doctor. There are two reasons for this. First, he can make sure there are no sexual function problems that need to be addressed. Second, some men worry about getting an erection while a doctor is examining them, and would be especially embarrassed if the doctor's handling of the penis resulted in an ejaculation. By masturbating in advance, he lowers the chances of this occurring. (Those who are especially concerned about this situation occurring may opt to masturbate closer to the time of the doctor visit.)
- Make a list of any questions/concerns. If a man has any concerns specifically related to his penis, he should list them. These may be sexual in nature (e.g., difficulty maintaining an erection, premature or prolonged ejaculation, etc.) or physical/cosmetic (e.g., rashes, redness, swelling, bending, strong odor, etc.). Writing them down will help ensure he doesn't forget them. If there's a problem, list all pertinent details. For example, if there is a pain in the penis, list how long it has been a problem, the level of the pain, when/how often the pain occurs, where in/on the penis it occurs, and the like.
- Use a crème. A handsome penis benefits from regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin), especially before a doctor visit. It is best to choose a crème that can provide a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E; the fact that the crème is applied topically enables these vitamins to more directly target their benefits to the penis. The wise man also makes sure the crème includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process whereby nitric oxide is produced, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels open and flowing.