Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmolYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 years old female. I had sex with my boyfriend on 26th july without condom and then on 31st July with condom. My periods date are approaching between 10-15th August. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant?
Me & my gf had unprotected sex on 7th. She has MC on around 9th or 10th. Is there any possibilities of getting her pregnant. Because I know 9 days before & after of MC is not a fertile period of a girl. Is that right. please help fast.
How to find virgins at 1st nit? My wife vagina is free at 1st nit time So I can not believe her So tel me sir how is it possible.
My wife is third month of pregnancy but she was having problem of not getting toilet regularly now also facing same problem because of that she is heavy stomach pain.
Its been 9 complete days I took ipill. And I haven't shed any blood yet. 1.) Is it normal? 2.) Can I be pregnant? 3.) Is it just the side effects of the pill. 4.) How will I know that the pill has worked.
On 19th april I am 7 week 4 days pregnant. Bleeding started a lot I met with doctor she did ultrasound baby was ok. She admitted for two days after two days bleeding stopped. But she recommend me 15 days bed rest strict bed rest even everything on bed urine toilet bath. Even I can not sit properly for meal. Today is 9th day I sit for meal morning and in afternoon today again there is some discharge brown bleeding nt two much. But from morning to evening not a single spot it is more than just spot but as in flow just 1-2 drop when I sit.
Every living thing goes through a cycle of birth, growth, development, aging, and based on its lifespan, die. Be it an insect with a lifespan of few hours to the giant tortoise who live for more than 150 years. Now what causes aging has been debated about widely. It is a combination of gradual wear and tear of the body combined with gradually declining pace of replacement of the worn out/missing parts. When younger, the body's ability to replace lost skin or bone is strong and it gradually declines with age.
Recent studies have shown that there is a strong genetic component related with aging. We all have noticed how not everybody ages at the same pace, while some continue to look younger than their biological age, the reverse is also true. Intrigued by this finding, a lot of research have gone into what contributes to aging. It has been discovered that a lot of aging factors are inherited, especially from the mother.
Now, a little bit of cellular details:
There is a part of the cell that is called mitochondria, which is the energy production unit within each cell. It has been discovered that the DNA of the mitochondria which is mDNA has a lot to do with how a person ages, specifically what is inherited from the mother. If this has undergone mutation, the inherited mutated DNA accelerates the aging process.
To add to this, there is also a lot of research studying the details of how young genes look different from old genes. The idea is to study this difference and then find out the difference and then see how we can make the older ones look more like the younger ones. This will indirectly reduce the aged look and produce a younger outlook.
Since, the most obvious and apparent aging is seen on the skin, research is being conducted how the cellular membranes called aquaporins act. These are important for regulation of water movement to and from the cell. It is well known that younger skin is more hydrated compared to older skin, and ways are being identified to keep the older skin more hydrated and thereby produce a younger look.
There is also a lot of correlation between nutrition and environmental factors and the overall aging process. Genetic mutations are produced by these factors which also lead to accelerated aging.
While everybody tries to maintain the younger look, aging is something inevitable. While we can do a lot of things by modifying our lifestyle and with chemical support, it cannot be completely halted. While we can try to manage the diseases related to old age, aging may not be something that can be stopped completely.
Mein Yiest infection se preshaan hoon. Vargina se bahot smell aati hai, Aur Geela-pan bhi rehta hai. Kya kru mein?
The little bundle of joy in your arms! Holding your baby for the first time indeed is an experience every couple craves. Having a baby is a blessing. Who doesn’t want to have their child but do certain medical factors make it hard to conceive?
With treatments such as IVF and IUI, the chances of conceiving have increased. Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are two most commonly used fertility treatment methods. These accelerate a couple’s probability of becoming parents.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the most common and most efficient type of assisted reproductive procedure which includes fertilizing an egg in a laboratory dish outside the body, and then implanting it in a woman's uterus.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) on the other hand is a fertility treatment that requires placing sperm inside a woman's uterus to promote fertilization. The purpose of IUI is to focus on increasing the sperm count that reaches the fallopian tubes and eventually raises the possibility of fertilization.
Opting for IVF over IUI
- It depends on the patient’s decisions. Some patients do understand that their problem is not big enough and do not want to go through multiple IUI sessions. So for them, IVF is best. Some prefer to try IUI several times and then may finally opt for IVF. There are also some factors regarding women’s conceiving issues that determine if she is fit for IVF.
- If a lady’s age is 35 and above, and she is trying for more than five years but is still unable to conceive yet, IVF is best suited for her. Also, IVF can offer a better chance for patients who have Endometriosis. It is a phenomenon which affects the number of eggs, decreasing the count and also affects the Fallopian tubes. Thus the rate of conceiving is much higher with the IVF as compared to other fertility treatments.
- IVF is an excellent option if you have blocked, scarred, damaged or missing Fallopian tubes, as the IVF process avoids the Fallopian tubes solely.
- Women who have been unsuccessful so far with other fertility treatments, including fertility medications and IUI (intrauterine insemination), for them IVF can be the last resort rely upon as IVF often gives hope where other treatments have failed.
When to Opt for IUI?
It is best to choose this method of treatment when there is male infertility, especially with low sperm count and erectile dysfunctions. Also, IUI is cheaper. A woman’s possibilities to get pregnant are increased by 20% in every IUI treatment cycle.
Be it IVF or IUI. Irrespective of the treatment you opt for, stay with patience and belief. With the advancement in medical technologies conceiving a child is now possible than ever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Hi, I am 25 Year old woman. I was pregnant before 1 and a half year. Due to the high blood pressure, after 8 months, our baby was died. My delivery was done on 3rd feb 2016. After the delivery my menstrual cycle is irregular. Now I am trying to get pregnant but not getting success. So I consult to a doctor and she said I have pcod and she suggested me take 2 tables. 1) Ovabless, 2) Krimson 35. My question is after taking these tablet am I getting pregnant and How many days eat this medicine? Please reply fast.
I am 24 years old actually my period date was december 130th but til now I didn't get my period I am planning for pregnancy so yesterday I was done self UPT test it showed negative so can you please suggest me when I will check again?
It is no secret that when you pleasure yourself 'the right way', it would definitely pump you up for your next session. However, there are several other ways which are unconventional and yet as beneficial and helpful as regular masturbation. Debunking all myths that masturbation reduces erectile functioning or sperm count level or even sexual fertility, these unconventional techniques can definitely help you in various ways; providing you with the right kind of satisfaction and fulfillment and boosting your overall stamina. However, excessive masturbation is strongly recommended against as it has its long-term side-effects.
- Although your testicles are primarily concerned with the function of sperm production, they are also, technically speaking, an erogenous zone. Therefore, when you masturbate, it would be more helpful if you could utilize your testicles for the purpose of acquiring more satisfaction. By pulling your testicles slightly downward while masturbating, you could also try caressing, tickling or stroking them to see how it feels. You could also try holding them in a light grip and not too firm with your other hand.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better will be the level of pleasure. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further enhance your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- There is also the 'start and stop method' which is very useful in regulating and improving your level of stamina. A conscious and deliberate effort is required in maintaining control over your ejaculatory muscles. The best way to do this is by setting a time limit and not allowing yourself to ejaculate within the given time frame. Learn more about Premature Ejaculation.
She is overweight even after having normal food. And she even have problem in periods, the bleeding last only for a day or two. And she has no intimate feel. And she keeps puking weekly once may be due to hyperacidity. Please guide what is the cause for all this? Note- currently she is consuming asthma tablets from past 3 years.
Hello doc, we are planning for a baby. I am having hypothyroid taking 62mg tab daily my tsh is 3.4. So is my thyroid level or hypothyroid affects me for Me to conceive. My weight is 61kg. please suggest.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
Never try to clean your ear with cotton bud or match stick
Wax formation is normal it's neither dirt nor disease