Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Aurangabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmolYour feedback matters!
In first month pregnancy. My doctor have given me folic acid medicine to take. Can I take folic acid. What is folic acid.
I am 25 year old. I already have 2 miscarriage. Last time I was having thyroid and I did not get the baby heart in 10 week after I got bleeding and go for dnc. This I am pregnant and having 5 week but with low hcg 403. What to do I am afraid.
I got married 2 years ago. Intercourse not happened because of a small vagina and fear in her mind. After physical examination by a doctor she is suggested to undergo hymenotomy. After hearing this she don't want to go for it. Again we tried. Now it is a bit better by using tazzle 10 mg for me and KY JELLY for her. But penis not crossing the hymen. And we are not getting enough interest to start even. How to overcome this problem? Any medicine to be taken to get interest? And any medicine to break the hymen?
Hi i Am 26 old I got married and am having irregular cycles so doctor suggest me to take delivery so took that pills but till now I didn't got period I had sex so whats the problem.
My friend is fatty. She is suffering from pcos. Her main fat is on neck. Its really dark from the sides & very fatty. Doctor says it may be because of thyroid but actually its not. How she can get rid of it?
I had sex with my girl friend around 3-4 months back with all protections. As she informed me tht she got her periods after 2 weeks. Now she is facing some allergy problems like dust allergy etc, now she is worried tht she might hv got pregnant. I would like to know whether this sign indicates pregnancy? She had her regular periods till now.
Hi. My wife's period's date was on 3 Mar 2017 .so I did home pregnancy test on 5 Mar 2017 it was showing me one Dark pink line on c side nd light pink line T side. So again I checked today 8 Mar 2017 it was same. Why does this mean.
Hello Dr. I hv complied with 21 week of pregnancy. I am facing bleed spotting issue. My Dr. advised me to take rest I hv done that ximac tab I hv took 3 per day. If I take tab bleeding is getting stopped but when I stop tab it again star. Please suggest me home remedy for the same. I am really worries please help.
As I am 39 years virgin lady. Because of Manglik dosha now I am getting marry in a few months, I want to know if I marry at this age, is it possible for me to conceive. Can I give a birth to a baby. Which kind of precaution I need to take? Please suggest.
I'm 20 years old guy and my girlfriend had her periods in last month of 5th day i. E 5 of April and on this month of 4th may we had safe intercourse with condom later I just done fingering in her vagina and today is 13th of may she still didn't get her periods I'm worried of she getting pregnant but I'm sure that sperms are not entered in her vagina then how can her periods been delayed for so many days please guide me.
I am going to marry in jan. My wife is expected to get her periods during wedding. So, we want to postpone them. Please suggest medication for postponing her periods. Regards Vishal bharti.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am a 19 year old female. My sexual partner was manually stimulating my clitoris and vagina, a little too rough and long. After that I experienced minor bleeding, pain, soreness and extreme swelling of the left labia minora. Is this normal? I have been applying a cold compress on the swollen area. What should I do?
Hello doctor Here i want to clear you somthing that me and my gf had a sex before 4 days that was unprotected but i am sure that there is no ejaculation from my side .Though i had given her a UNWANTED 72 nexafternoon . So is there any need of worry . Should we go pregnancy test at home or if yes then after how many days of unprotected sex we can do this test at home.
I am 25 year old married. We are trying for pregnancy. My period's are not regular. It is 26 29 28 32 and last time it is after 40 days (april 1st). It started not like regular periods. Some brownish type. After 5 days periods become regular and lasts for 7 days. After that there is no periods. On may 9, a small spotting like 2 or 3 drops are came. After that nothing. Next day we do pregnancy test. But negative. Yesterday (may19) also a small spotting. I'm so confused and tensed. Am I pregnant? or any other problem? also I have symptoms like periods from may 4, like stomach pain back pain etc.
It may lead to destruction of the joint articular surface.
Avn mostly affects people between 30 to50 yrs of age
What is the treatment?
Ayurvedic medicines that restart the blood supply of joint to improve use of the joint
Special medicines to improve your bone healing process.& stop further damage.
Different panchakarma & upakarma procedures to make joint free to move & make joint strong too.
Massage with different oil, pind swed,& many more therapy
Stage of the disease
Patients support & willpower.