Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Ashwini TalpeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience gynae problems. She is very patient with all her patients. I was suffering from gynae problems for such a long time.The Saroj advance fertility clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. During the treatment, my Ashwini Talpe supported me a lot. The Saroj advance fertility clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. Thanks to her that the gynae problems she gave me has given brilliant results. Ashwini Talpe has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Ashwini Talpe for Female sexual problems. The treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. I was quite impressed with Dr Ashwini Talpe concept of holistic healing. The nurses at the Saroj advance fertility clinic were really helpful. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Whatever medicnes and suggestions she gave me has helped me immensly.
I was shocked to experience the problem of ovarian cysts. She is one of the best physicians in city. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Ashwini Talpe and they referred us. The complete process of ovarian cysts treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. The Saroj advance fertility clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease.
I suffering from menstrual problem from quite long. Someone form my office referred Dr Ashwini . I visited his clinic. He is really a sweet doctor and also well aware about the latest ways to treat patients. He treated me very patiently. The overall treatment provided by him was very effective. His guidance has helped her immensely. I am glad that I chose to consult him.
With great ease Ashwini Talpe explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from irregular periods like this. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. It was so quite pleasant in the Saroj advance fertility clinic.
dr Ashwini Thalpe is a really a experienced doctor. He gave me a good treatment to avoid pregnancy with advanced facility and hospitality at his clinic Saroj advance fertility clinic in aurangabad. atlast i found an end solution to my concern. really i am very much impressed. thank u a lot doctor
It was getting very difficult for me to cope as I wasnt able to concieve. I took an insemination treatment from Dr talpe. She is very patient with all her patients. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Saroj advance fertility clinic is so nice.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my infertility so Dr Aswini he did my intra-uterine insemination (iui). She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Saroj clinic.
I visited dr Ashwini Talpe at Saroj advance fertility clinic in Aurangabad for my abortione is a great doctor and treats his patients very nicely and provides a great service. Full stars to him!
Pravin Thulung Rai
Dr. Ashwini Talpe provides answers that are very helpful. It's like own clinic on my phone. I got all doctors here. Thank you Lybrate for being so caring...love it!!
Dr. Ashwini Talpe provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwini Talpe to be very helpful. Thanks a lot mam I was worried a lot the answer is very helpful and nuturing
Dr. Ashwini Talpe provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for answering my query.it was very relief and helpful to me.thankyou very much.
Dr. Ashwini Talpe provides answers that are very helpful and nurturing. I dont consultancy charges pllz can u give Mobile no
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwini Talpe to be saved my life, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks Doct
Dr. Ashwini Talpe provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks Dr.its really very helpful.Any other congenital risk?
Dr. Ashwini Talpe provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks madam. Can i know what time is best for pregnancy.
Dr. Ashwini Talpe provides answers that are very helpful. The answer is vry directive to me.. Thnku so much mam..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwini Talpe to be practical. Thank you so much. I will share the docs.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwini Talpe to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Hi, I am 27 years married girl. I am trying for baby. Can you please suggest us at what time is perfect to conceive a baby. Thanks&Regards Poonam.
I have less breast milk I took tablets lactate and galaxy granules but not yet satisfying my 3 months baby please help me to increase breast milk.
On day 16 my ET was 14.6. On day 13 my follicle sized 16.5 in my left ovary and on day 16 my follicle shinked to 13.5 with ET 14.6 on day 16. I took a ovulation test on day 15 which turned out to be positive But on day 16 scan doctor couldn't confirm ovulation as she couldn't see the corpus luteum. Could I be pregnant?
My wife undergone seizure delivery 5 months ago. But even after delivery, her tummy is not reduced much. She still looks like 4-5 months pregnant. Please suggest how to reduce her tummy. Is this the right time to start some exercise or gym.
Doctor I am married and I wanna conceive and it has been 2 year of our marriage abut now my periods has been delayed my date was 12 and I have done pregnancy test my result came negative, I wanna be sure and there is little lower back pain. What is that doctor?
Sir my sister have one lung bigger in size and other one is small in size from childhood, so she was not able to take normal breath when she will do any hard activity. Now she is pregnant and her expected delivery date is 18 Nov 17. Sir please help me to know that she will be fine for normal delivery otherwise cesarean. please help me sir
I had sex with my fiance in September end, after which I took 2 unwanted 72 tablets. That month I didn't get my periods, I got some bleeding in a thick form around 10th October. After which I still didn't get any menstruation. My bf used protection also. Please suggest me what can I do to induce periods or get my periods early or avoid unwanted pregnancy. Thanks in advance.
I am 19 years old bt my weight is olny 30 kg. I always suffering from fever in every 10 days my period is also irregular n pain too much. Before 7th nov my period is over bt today when I am going to the washroom and touch my vagina from intrnly something grey liquid out from it and when I am going to toilet it burn plzz help me whats going on it is.
I am 4th month pregnant. In 3rd month my hb was 13.2.But now its reduced 8 only. I am feeling dizziness and stressed. What should I eat and do to increase hb? Please suggest me. Thank you.
I am 4th month pregnant. In third month my hb was 13.2%,and in 20 days now its reduced to 8/ only. What should I eat to increase hb? I am feeling dizziness and so stressed. Please suggest thank you.
A miscarriage can have adverse effects on both physical and emotional health. The impact of one such event can last for a very long time and harm your social behavior and thus, relationships. It is important to understand that in most cases, it is no one's fault. A number of things can go wrong naturally during the development of the fetus and so, the feelings of guilt, shame and anger are best avoided.
Here are the common causes responsible for miscarriages:
- Chromosomal defects: Chromosomal abnormalities are responsible for more than half of the miscarriages around the world. The development conditions like Turner syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome etc. can be detected by the system and upon detection, the system often chooses to shut itself down leading to a miscarriage. If the cause of the miscarriage is identified as a chromosomal flaw, then a maternal and fetal specialist or a genetic counselor can help solve the problem.
- Diabetes: Pregnant women develop high levels of blood sugar even if they did not have diabetes mellitus in the past. This condition is known as Gestational diabetes mellitus. It occurs primarily due the changes in the regular hormonal cycles and secretion of pregnancy hormones and can result in a variety of complications, the most severe one being a miscarriage. A miscarriage may also be caused by a chronic diabetic condition.
- Thyroid conditions: Both hypothyroidism (low production of thyroid hormones) and hyperthyroidism (high production of thyroid hormones) can be responsible for miscarriages. In case of hypothyroidism, the body produces more of the other hormones in order to make up for the deficiency and this interferes with the reproductive cycle. In case of hypothyroidism, the functionality of the estrogen hormone is compromised due to the over production of other hormones.
- Separation of the sperm DNA: he sperm DNA is divided or separated due to a number of possible reasons like radiation therapy, chemotherapy, smoking, overexposure to heat etc. and it does not fertilize the egg properly i.e. the DNA is not delivered efficiently. The eggs can sometimes repair the damage in the DNA but this does not happen, a miscarriage is the likely outcome. The condition in males can be treated depending on the reason for the damage in the sperm.
Hello doctor my age is 24 and my weight is 53 and my height is 5 feet 4 inches I am suffering with PCos. And my eggs are not grown and failure to release. Doctor prescribed me smartova 100 gelatin capsules in how many days can I get conceive.
I had a sex with my wife last month .then within 24 hrs I had given her unwanted 72 but still her period doesn't come .it's date was of 20oct but still not come.
I had a sex with my partner and with in 48 hr I take unwanted 72 pill. But my periods not comes yet. Now four days pass on. Suggest me please what to do.
A rising number of teenage girls in the country are getting affected with Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD. Though an advanced menarche has become very rampant these days, there are many young women who are suffering from a delay in menarche which in turn is leading to PCOD as opined by gynaecologists. Obesity and sedentary lifestyle among young people have caused a rapid doubling of PCOD cases in the past five to eight years.
Occurrence and Symptoms:
Gynaecologists report that they get at least 15 fresh instances of PCOD cases, and a considerable number of teenagers aged 16-17 are not getting their menarche. Such patients are recommended to take a strictly balanced diet which will help them to lose weight. Initially, their mothers think that they would experience their menarche in proper time, but some girls are diagnosed with PCOD when taken to a family gynaecologist. Even worse, they could never imagine that their obesity can pave the way for such a grave health issue. PCOD can cause numerous other problems like delayed and irregular menses, rapid weight gain and tremendous difficulty in losing weight, developing acne and blocked skin pores.
Help yourself with the right diet:
There is no proven evidence regarding the cause of PCOD though gynaecologists are of the opinion that some females possess a predisposition to this disease, and it may run hereditarily in the family. You can alleviate your PCOD symptoms to a considerable extent by regulating your diet properly.
Have loads of fruits and green leafy vegetables and try to abstain from dairy products as many experts believe that dairy products are a direct cause of an increase in insulin levels, which can aggravate skin troubles along with other PCOD symptoms. Avoiding red meat and eating lean meat instead will help the condition and reduce the chances of infertility. It is always recommended to avoid hydrogenated and saturated fats, which are normally found in animal and dairy-based food. Try to put a stop to cheese, cottage cheese, clarified butter, pork, lamb, beef, etc. and certain baked products like cookies, cakes and fudges as they will trigger a rise in your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
PCOD is such a condition which you can never afford to overlook.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Planning to conceive from 2 yrs. Once had missed abortion. Again trying to convince bt I am unable to conceive. My husband sperm count is 28 million and motility is a-10% b -30% c-10% d - 50%. What is. The issue for us to conceive.
Hello Dr. I am married on 13 feb 2017 we are planing baby and we do sex frequently but still we are not getting any good news please help what to do.
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex. It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal. But, you need to watch out other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence.
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.
Tuberculosis is a bacterial infection triggered by the Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacterium. Mainly attacking the lungs, the bacterial infection can be life-threatening with serious complications. The condition can also affect other parts and organs of the body, including the genital tract. Genital Tuberculosis is a medical condition where the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis attacks the genital tract. The other genital organs such as the testes, prostate gland, ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, vulva, urinary bladder, cervix, as well as the vagina, may be equally affected by the dangerous infection with severe consequences. As per a survey, incidences of genital tuberculosis were not very common in India until few years, but the incidences have increased, affecting approximately 9% of the total population.
Mode of Spread of Genital Tuberculosis
Genital tuberculosis can affect any person irrespective of their sexes. The infectious is known to be contagious and can spread through the following possible means
- In some people, the infection can initially attack other body parts and then gradually spread to the genital tract. For example, prolonged and untreated tuberculosis of the lungs may trigger genital tuberculosis in females.
- The bacterial infection can also spread from an infected person through their nasal droppings, cough (in the case of pulmonary tuberculosis).
- Being in close physical proximity (such as shaking hands, sharing food or even sexual intercourse) to a person suffering from tuberculosis can also spread the infection.
Symptoms of Genital Tuberculosis:
There are no characteristic symptoms or early signs associated with Genital Tuberculosis. In fact, in many cases, the infection is said to be latent where the bacterial attack will not result in any subsequent infection. However, a person with Genital Tuberculosis may complain of the following complications.
- Pain in the pelvic region.
- Bleeding may be observed after having sex.
- Menstrual problems, such as irregular periods, heavy vaginal discharge (often blood stained). In some women, the infection left untreated can cause the menses to stop completely, making it a traumatizing experience.
- Women with genital tuberculosis may find it difficult to conceive (when the condition affects the fallopian tube, ovaries, and the uterus).
It is needless to say that if any of the mentioned symptoms persist for long, waste no time and consult a physician at the earliest. Timely medical intervention may help to alleviate some of the harmful consequences associated with the condition.
Diagnosis and Treatment
The diagnosis of genital tuberculosis include
- A tuberculin skin test.
- The doctor may also recommend an examination of the menstrual blood to understand the condition better.
- An ultrasound of the pelvic area, cervical smear analysis or endometrial curettage can also be used in the diagnosis.
- Laparoscopic as well as an endoscopic study of the genital organs for a more accurate diagnosis.
The treatment for genital tuberculosis involves the administration of anti-TB drugs (in two phases as per DOTS initiative).
In the first stage, three anti-TB drugs are given to the patient over a span of 2 months. The next stage includes administration of at least two anti-TB drugs continued over a span of 4-10 months.