Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
How to prevent wrist pain? It was running 1 months ,doctor give me medicine BIOTRAM -- PLUS, it prevent my pain but when we stop to medicine the pain is in same condition. Please help me what I doing?
Will hair grow after it is fallen? How can it be grown? Is there any way to grow thick hair? My hair is thin and I can see my head in some places. Can I get solutions?
My palm's veins started to appear very badly and now started to pain even I can't cut the vegetables and all. Please suggest me something what care taken to become normal.
I have pain in my leg. This is due to scratch in my leg badly so I want take medicine please give me suggestion. Than I can choose my medicine as early as possible.
Hello I am 19 years old. My some hair is turning white. What to do to stop turning it into white and what to do to make my hair to look black again.
I had a clavicle dislocated surgery and now my physical therapy is going on but sounds is coming from my solder is it ok.
Hello doctor mere grandfather heart ke patient hai. Onki bypass surgery hoi aa. Bypass surgery ko 7 years ho gye aa. Abb onke guttno me bahut pain hota aa, doctors kehte aa k guttno me gap hai. What is the solution for this and is it can be treated by operation.
I am 29 year male .I had 60-70% of premature grey hair. please suggest some ideas through which I regain my natural hair colour.
Please doctor tell me. Some of the objects which help. Me to grow beard on face Similar to derma roller.
When sit around 20 to 30 on a chair or some place I get my current like situation in one of my legs.
I have daily leg pain more in calf area since 3 months. No joint pain but its too critical as due to this problem I am getting too weak. My weight is 53 kg. Uric acid level is 5.8 in blood test.
Sir my son has been suffering from a muscular dystrophy from 6 years now he is 11 year old have any new treatment in India or out of India. I heard some new medicine in Europe for its treatment. Please send me dietary chart for my son and guide me what should I do?
My age is 16 years. But most of my hair turned white and some brownish colour. Please suggest me some precautions to be taken. And any oil .if needed. Please help me.
Age 60 female moving pain in ankle and knees. Burning sensation in food pipe. Pigment I n retina right eye. Borderline sugar. Controlled thyroid. Weight ,77 kg height, 5. 2"
I'm a 23 year old female. I have scalp folliculitis. I have been prescribed numerous antibiotics but after a while the pustules on my scalp re appear. Now I am on homeopathy but there are no significant results. I read it on the internet that it happens to diabetics and to those who have HIV. I got my sugar checked. It's under control. I'm a newly married and I have only one sexual partner whose my husband. Am I at a risk of HIV since I have scalp folliculitis which is there since 10 months and no medicine is suiting me? Can scalp folliculitis be used as the ONLY symptom of being at a risk for HIV? Because in the past one year I haven't had any mild fever or rash or heavy sweating at night or any other symptom of HIV.
My age is only 22 but half of my hair becomes white? What is the reason and what can I do to prevent this?
I go to walk on every evening for 30 minute. Do I need to walk more considering I am 83 kg as per my height is 5 ft 10 inch. And after I hv some kind of pain in in my foot area and lower part of leg that after reaching home I can't stand still for few hours. Is there any concern?
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hair.