Doctor in ajay
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for ajayYour feedback matters!
I have a 4 year old son. How to get back hair texture like before that was before delivery? I used to have a silky straight hair and now have frizzy hair. Could you help?
I do not have my mustache hair and my age is 24, it is still not growing please suggest me what I can do how ill get my mustache hair faster.
Homeopathy has a big role to play in curing and managing joint pains. Usually, joint pains are managed by giving pain killers and anti-inflammatory medicines and there is no permanent cure for them in the allopathic system of medicine. There are also many instances where joint pain symptoms go undiagnosed.
Homeopathy is a symptom- based system of medicine which can help in joint pains of all sorts.
Read on for indicated homeopathic remedies for joint pains-
- Rhus Tox is the number one homoeopathic remedy for joint pains. Your doctor will prescribe it for curing you if your joint pains are extreme after rest and they get better after you start walking around.
- Bryonia Alba is another super effective homoeopathic remedy for joint pains. This medicine is given when your joint pains get worse after moving about and subside after rest. This most often happens in osteoarthritis pains where the joints are eroded and inflamed. Bryonia is also used when there is inflammation around the joints causing swelling.
- Ledum Pal is a great homoeopathic remedy for gout where the small joint of the toe, for example, gets inflamed. Colchicum, and Formica rufa or ‘crushed live ants’ are both excellent for chronic gout and stiffness in joints.
- Causticum is indicated whenever there is a severe tearing pain in limbs and this gets relieved by hot fomentation. Here cold air increases pain.
- Arnica Montana helps treats pain and soreness in the whole body due to diffused joint pains. Arnica is also a great for relieving pain in joints due to an injury.
- Actea Spicata helps when the joints of the hands are affected and especially the wrist joints. Rheumatic pain in small joints of hands and wrist can be treated very well using Actea.
- Chinum Sulph is the most indicated homoeopathic medicine whenever there is sudden onset of joint pains all over the body like in the sudden onset of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pulsatilla is an excellent homoeopathic remedy for shifting pains in joints. The pains move from one joint to another. Phytolacca is also indicated when there are shifting joint pains but this shifting is very sudden and severe.
- Colchicum is also a great homeopathic remedy for severe joint pains due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Kali bichromicum can treat muscle pains due to fibrositis which causes pain in small spots.
- Fibromyalgia is another musculo-skeletal disorder that causes diffuse tenderness and pains in the muscles. Remedies such as Rhus tox are very useful in treating it.
Homoeopathic remedies are also very effective in the prevention of rheumatoid arthritis. If you have this disease that causes deformities in joints, running in your family, consult a homoeopath for a good constitutional homoeopathic remedy which will prevent rheumatoid arthritis from developing fully. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some of them:
1. Take Omega-3 fatty acids
Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
2. Take Vitamins and olive oil
Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. Vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while Vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
3. Eat ginger and broccoli
Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
4. Avoid injury
Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
5. Control your weight
This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at Johns Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
Strengthening your muscles around your joint decrease the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Results and permanence are the only ways to differentiate between hair transplant and all other types of hair restoration solutions. The best part of getting a hair transplant done is that it feels and looks so natural that most will not be able to figure out whether you got the procedure done. This is possible due to the advancements made in medical technology in the recent times.
There are mainly two different ways to extract and transplant numerous hair follicles i.e. follicle units. Presently there are only two main techniques for hair transplantation, which differ from each other only in one aspect which is the way the cosmetic surgeon extracts the hair follicles from the scalp of the donor. The two methods are FUE i.e. Follicular Unit Extraction and FUT i.e. Follicular Unit Transplantation.
1. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
No scalp tissue will be removed if you choose Follicular Unit Extraction method since every follicular unit is taken directly and individually from the scalp. The physician removes the hair follicles randomly, which results in less density; which most people maintain is not even noticeable. However, since the hair follicles are removed individually, the number of follicles which can be harvested in a session is very less compared to the FUT method. It is considered the best method for hair restoration in minor cases i.e. if the person does not suffer from advanced hair loss. This method boasts of a faster healing time and less discomfort.
2. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
If you opt for the Follicular Unit Transplantation method of hair transplant, the surgeon will remove a small strip of tissue, in order to extract the hair follicles present, from the back of your head. A skilled clinical team will then harvest the hair follicles from the strip and transplant them to the recipient areas individually. If you have advanced hair loss, you should opt for this method instead of FUE because the physician can deliver the best results and guarantee you satisfaction utilizing the entire scalp area. You may also choose Follicular Unit Transplantation since it ensures most number of grafts which can be transplanted in a single session. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!