Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
‘If you don’t bathe properly, you’ll get rashes’. We’ve all heard this statement when we were young, but being unhygienic is not the only cause for eczema. Skin conditions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, urticaria, skin allergy, psoriasis, etc. are usually symptoms of a larger constitutional problem. Thus, merely treating the visible rash will not cure the problem. Homeopathy is an effective form of treatment for skin diseases as it addresses the root cause of the problem.
When it comes to homeopathy, no one medicine can be used universally. This is because homeopathic prescriptions depend on the symptoms presented and the mental state of the person.
Here are some of the common homeopathic remedies prescribed for skin disorders.
1. Graphites: This is used to treat a number of skin conditions. Some of the symptoms it can address are:
Moist scabby eruptions on joints, between fingers, behind the ears or on the scalp
Dry and scaly skin
Fissured eczema that bleeds or has a thick gooey discharge
Itchy eczema on the scalp and face
2. Arsenicum: Arsenicum is prescribed to treat chronic eczema, psoriasis and urticaria. Some of the visible symptoms it helps treat are:
Itching and inflammation of the skin
Pimples and nettle rash
Ulcers that burn and ooze discharge
3. Sulphur: Any skin condition that seems to feel aggravated or burns after washing can be treated with sulphur. Some of the symptoms it treats are:
Coarse skin with a tendency to have pustular eruptions
Dry and itchy scalp
Eruption with yellow crusts
Itching in the folds of the skin
Slow growing or brittle nails
Dry skin around the corners of the mouth and around the nostrils.
4. Mezereum: Skin allergies and conditions? that are accompanied by intense itching can be treated with mezereum. It is usually used to treat symptoms like:
Crustiness and itching
Scabs with thick pus
Itchiness that gets worse at night
5. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat a number of skin conditions such as
Eruptions with rheumatic pains
Extreme itchiness and persistent tingling sensations
Skin covered with small cysts filled with fluid that have a red areola around them.
6. Natrum Meriaticum: This can be used to treat both dry skin as well as moist eruptions. Some of the symptoms it addresses are:
Blisters filled with fluids in the joints
Moist eczema that does not itch
Eczema that oozes pus
- Itchy hives caused by allergic reactions
I have black dot circle as well as pimples on my face. I used removal cream for 5 months but didn't see any changes, what should I do?
I am 40 years old and Male. It's been few days that I have got acne all over my face (beard's area) and very few over head. Please suggest? It itches.
I have allergic rhinitis .am allergic milk and especially cold now I am on fluticasone propionate nasal spray, using from the last 4 years. If skip for even day I am getting sinus pain. please show solution.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.
Hello sir, my wife is pregnant past 2 months and recently she is feeling vomiting and not like to eat any meals but feeling too much hungry. please give some suggestions so that she try to improve herself and feel much better.
Hello Doctor! I guess I'm suffering from vaginal infection but I'm not sure that it's yeast infection or BV. I am having swelling, irritation, burning sensation, itching on the surface and there is a discharge of white (lil bit yellow) thick stuff like butter as well and it's not smelly. Please prescribe medicine as I don't want to go to any random doctor as I don't know any doctor here. I also used coconut oil to stop itchiness and it helped.
I am feeling nausea and vomiting after my appendicitis surgery. Which are painful. Which medicine can I take?
I fall down and got strain my by leg joints 15 days ago. I think it's a kind of strain and it will heal by some sort of massage. But even after 15 days of massage. It's the same: swelled up and I am not being able to bend my legs fully. It pains all the day and it feels heavy when I walk. What should I do to get rid of this? Thank you in advance.
My brain always engages in thinking. Whenever I am alone or even with someone, something continuously keep on going in my head. I start thinking something and talking about that in my head alone. Even during sleeping whole night I keep thing about anything and in morning I feel like exhausted. Please advise me how to cure this and how serious is this. I am facing this from last one year.
My cold and cough not going properly. I am sick of taking medicines this week. Is there any natural effective to cure it completely!
I'm having issue with ny headache. I don't know why I'm having this issue from last 1 month. I take disprin medicine.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.