Dr. Chetan Chudasama is one of the best general Physician in Anand, Gujarat. Currently working at Shraddha Hospital as a consulting Physician, Dr. Chudasama has a rich experience of 13 years. After completing his MBBS, he went on to complete his Doctor of Medicine (MD) program in General Medicine from Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Trust Medical College, Ahmedabad. His area of specialization is Internal Medicine.
He also provides the following services ? HIV Prophylaxis Post Exposure, Restylane Vital Procedure, Treatment of shin Splints, Management of smoke Cessation, Treatment of tetracycline Stains, Weight Management Treatment, Management of surrogacy, Allergy Treatment. Described by his patients as ?professional? and ?caring?, Dr. Chudasama is also a socially conscious being. He is a member of professional societies like Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Association of Physicians of India (API). Dr. Chudasama is available in his office from 10 am to 7 pm. He also provides online consulting (text and video) to his patients.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Chudasama
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan ChudasamaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my hair loss, my daily activities were suffering. The Shraddha Hospital was equipped with various facilities. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Chetan Chudasama and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I am so thankful that Dr Chudasama has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The entire Shraddha Hospital was spotlessly, clean.My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from leg pain like this. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing from it. I saw Chetan clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The lab in the Shraddha Hospital was very clean and well managed. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Dr Chetan has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hypothyroid treatment, but Dr Chetan Chudasama was able to handle it. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. On the very first day he identified my problem. During the complete hypothyroid treatment program he always supported and motivated me. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
Thanks to Dr Chetan for treating my thyroid problem. I was very depressed due to my condition as I was facing many different issues like hairfall and obesity due to thyroid. But after consulting him, I am perfectly fine. I thank him for providing me the best suitable treatment. I am glad that I chose to consult him.
Overall prp hair transplant was very effective. The overall cleanliness in the Shraddha Hospital was amazing. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. A friend of mine referred to Dr Chetan Chudasama.
I was suffering from tonsils for which I consulted 2 doctors but I did not get sufficient result. As one of my friends referred Dr Chten. He is so knowledegeable that our family take his reference.
Dr. Chetan Chudasama provides answers that are well-reasoned, prompt, helped me improve my health and sensible. My thyroid was 5.5 in October. I'll be going for it again in a week or two.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chetan Chudasama to be professional. Share feedback in your own words...
Good with us and has tendency for in-depth analysis in order to cure patient.
Dr. Chetan Chudasama provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
I am 22 year old and I hand never done sex with any one I am having issues with my penis size that my penis size is approx 3 inch and my erection time is very less even less than a minute and I can't stop my regular habit of masturbation please help me for the same.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 24, just need to get fit, my penis is shrinked only wanted to get healthy it. Not enlarge but want to get width. Due to Night fall. Please check this. Give a herbal medicine. I don't smoke, drink but occasionally.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 30 year. I have a poking pain in my brain and neck past 1 week. I have vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin d count is 24. Is that a symptom for vitamin D deficiency?
Hello sir/madam, I am ravi, I have masturbation habit, 5 years before my penis size is 7.5 inches (erect), but now it is 4.5 (erect), one doctor said it is due to over masturbation, kindly tell me how can I get my initial penis size. Thank you sir/madam.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.