Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in ramshwaram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RamkumarYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have dark circles under eyes which makes eye fair please tell me some good cream it should be online shopping cart India.
He has stomach pain last 4 to 5 months. We have consult doctors but the pain not remove permanently. What is the actual problem. Please concern.
I am 20 year old boy when I travel any where in any season I usually suffer from cold fever headache how can I protect myself? Precautions.
Hey I just want to confirm one thing I hav a pcos problem from last 2 months .my doctor advise me to take ovalife met medicine from last 2 months Can yu tll me how much time to get pregnant after dat I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future Any advice.
I have pain in my throat since 3 days, I am taking precautions such as not drinking anything cold and normal home solution but still no effect, what should I do?
Plz give me answer quick me bhot ptali hu meri age 19 h mujhe note hone ki asherdar medicine ka name chaiye with uski price plzz.
I am 63 years old. My four teeth lower jaw side are rotten of course I am able to manage .My Dr. advised RCT with metallic crown for 4 teeth .He only suggested" if you do not have problem you postpone treatment" My relative dental Dr. suggested to go "composite white fillings" Pl advise me which one I should go with regards osn reddy 9494789999 hyderabad.
Can I use panders plus for reddish lips. As lips are in becoming darkening. Please suggest me some cream.
I am 24 yrs old and I want to know that how can I healthy and my blackheads in faces also not remove plzzz give me a permanent solution blackheads and health tips. Regards Akash Saini.
Whenever I got periods it pains a lot. Y does it happen to me. Few girls have ths problems too. What should I do to decrease it.
I am Abhi Sarkar. I am 18 years old. I am facing a great problem of hair losing. May I use any kind of oil suggested by any doct. If not then what should I do? Please suggest me.
My nephew sai he is 5 years old but some time blood occurs from his nose from each alternate days and he eats ice cubs what should we do.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.