Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Amravati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. GauravYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam. before two days I have sex two times with one girl. If that girl were attack by HIV? That same HIV can attack me? What can I do please help me.
I am 45 lately married two years ago my organ is not firm before I could go for intercourse. It does not get stand for weeks. I feel disinterested f.
Any kind of bleeding from the uterus, which is not normal, can be termed as abnormal uterine bleeding. This refers to bleeding between periods or before periods, bleeding after having sex, spotting, abnormally heavy bleeding or bleeding after attaining menopause. If you are suffering from any of these issues, you need to consult with the doctor.
It is very important to diagnose abnormal uterine bleeding. There are several examinations and tests that have to be carried out, depending on age. For irregular spotting, a pregnancy test can be undertaken in case you think you could be pregnant. If your uterine bleeding is very heavy, a test has to be performed to check blood count. This is done to observe whether you have anemia. An ultrasound test of the pelvic region will also be advised by your doctor to know the cause of the bleeding. Several hormonal tests and thyroid function tests are required as well.
Other diagnostic tests include:
- Sonohysterography: When fluid is placed within the uterus and ultrasound images of the uterus are taken. An image of the pelvic organs is obtained.
- Hysteroscopy: It can be carried out when a device is inserted via the vagina and enables the doctor to examine the uterus internally.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: This is also used to get images of the organs.
- Endometrial biopsy: It involves insertion of a catheter to take out a tissue which is microscopically observed.
There are different types of treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding depending upon factors such as the cause of bleeding and the age of the patient.
- Medications: Several medicines are used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding. Sometimes hormonal medicines are used. Birth control pills are also used to improve the regularity of periods. Hormonal infections, vaginal creams and an IUD device releasing hormone can be used. Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also used to control bleeding. Several antibiotics may also be prescribed.
- Surgery: In some cases of abnormal uterine bleeding, a woman has to undergo a surgery for the removal of growth such as polyps and fibroids, which results in bleeding. While some fibroids can be removed via hysteroscopy, others require different techniques for treatment.
- Endometrial ablation: It can be undertaken to control bleeding. This mode of treatment aims at reducing the bleeding permanently. In case all treatment methods fail, hysterectomy has to be carried out. This is a serious surgery and after it is performed, a woman does not have periods anymore and will not be able to conceive a child.
Abnormal uterine bleeding is a serious health condition, which may lead to severe complications. Immediate diagnosis and appropriate treatment methods should be undertaken in case of any abnormal uterine bleeding.
If a guy fucks to other guy with out using condom is it safe? And what if he cums in my ass? Is it safe for me at times guys do want to suck their dick till their last drop of cums in mouth. _is it safe. As far as I know I feel its not safe as there r chances to get HIV. Or under what circumstances a person get infected please suggest the right way.
Hello doctor, Doing masturbate twice/thrice (continues) in week can leads fail for conceiving baby? Or what's are the causes of it,? Thank s to You,
I am 19 year old. Now I want to know that how to masturbate? Is there any methods for that? How my penis can take in hand while masturbating?
I am single and I am not sexually active. Since a month I am having right side pelvic pain, lower back pain which radiates to leg. Along with this I also have feeling of fullness and sometimes sensation to urinate even if I have done it already. Last month I had increased amount of yellowish vaginal discharge with tinge of blood. I also have bowel issues, but that's since 3 years. As advised by my gynaec I have done CBC, liver profile, urine routine and TSH in blood tests. Everything came out to be normal. As the pain still persisted I have also gone through external USG (abdomen + pelvis ) as well as CT scan with contrast (abdomen and pelvis. That too came out to be normal. I have already visited 2 gynaecs, but no one seemed concerned about my symptoms but I didn't get relief. I read that though these symptoms are vague, they can be sign of ovarian cancer. I am dependent on my parents and as doctor think it's nothing, I won't be taken to any doctor for further advice. Please help.
I am suffering from night fall since five years due to this I feel weakness when I eat any energetic food I suffer this problem daily please suggest me what I do.
Warts are small fleshy growths on human skin, which can happen anywhere over the body and are usually harmless, although they could be unsightly and if growing in certain areas, may be painful. Genital warts belong to that variety. Most warts are caused by HPV or the human Papilloma virus and genital warts are no different.
Causes of Genital warts:
Genital warts are usually contracted during sexual intercourse. During intercourse, tearing of skin and contact with an infected individual will pass of the virus to another person. This is how HPV is transmitted, which may result in genital warts. Other than being unsightly, genital warts can be painful if they are in position when they have friction against clothing and they may also obstruct the flow of urine requiring them to be removed expediently.
Treatment of genital warts in ayurveda:
Ayurveda has some great remedies to cure this problem. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- The onion and salt mixture remedy: This natural remedy has primarily two elements, which are onion and salt. To make this mixture you slice two onions, and sprinkle them with salt before leaving them overnight. In the morning, mash the onions into a thick paste and then pass it through a filter or sieve to extract juice. Apply this juice on the warts periodically for a few weeks until they either shrivel or fall off.
- The garlic paste remedy: This is another easy remedy which if applied consistently can bring great results fairly quickly. In this method you need to take a few cloves of garlic, crush them to a paste, apply this paste on the warts, cover the affected area with a bandage and leave it for an hour. After an hour remove the bandage and wash of the area. Repeat this for a few weeks and you should see the results.
- The potato remedy: This remedy would require you to follow the steps multiple times a day. Take a potato and cut it into slices. Use these slices to rub the affected area. This has to be followed up multiple times a day, preferable at least 3 or more times. Doing this for 2 to 3 weeks will bring results where the warts will either shrink up or fall off.