Submit a review for Shobha hospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 now. Last 10-12 month I suffering ACIDITY-gas -constipation problem. Last 3-4 years my life style was so bad .every week 3or4 day my lunch is missing .and I eating spicy food. My toilet is not clear so many year. I going to doctor 5 month ago and doctor looking my upper gi endoscopy without biopsy report and said all is fine .but my problem is going on and I suffer acidity. After meal. Last 1 month I drink aloevera juce morning or evening empty stomach. And I drink water 1 hour before or after meal. So what life style relief my acidity or other digestive problem forever for my life.
Himy stomach behaves like hungry, but not actually bcz when I eat something, after the meal it behaves like that I eat nothing and my stomach create a sound when this issue appears.
Got a hump on buttocks near anus. Went for a cycling session and saw it tripled in size. I am obese so thought that's fat but after cycling getting a bit pain and I can't feel some part of the hump as if it isn't there. Please suggest. I guess it's a cyst.
I have acidity problem and I am not able to eat properly and of late loosing weight. What should i do?
I suffer from flatulence and gas, what are the treatments for this condition? Please advise the medication.
Respected sir/ Madam, I have suffered with chronic heart burn problem. I have done all tests and ultrasound scan which shows everything is normal. The doctor said it is due to stress. Now tell me the solution and right treatment.
I am taking tentex forte and tetrafol plus together two times and also having milk two times a day and suffering from gas problem, sticky stool Is it an affect of these drugs?
I am suffering from IBS with diarrhoea from last 25 years & need quick successful treatment. Now from last 1 year I feel more stomach pain, bloating, gas, frequent diarrhoea even if after controlling the diet.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.
Dear sir/madam my wife has fissure problem. Can this curable without any surgery. Or is it necessary to do operation? Or I should go for Ayurveda.
I am facing pain in stomach, bloating and vomiting immediately after eating anything please help me how to remove gas from my stomach not able to eat anything.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.