Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ambala and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am getting an mouth ulcer on monthly basis. If it comes, it will be 3 to 4 ulcer at mouth. It is very painful. Pls suggest some pills and gel.
My teeth are yellowish from many years. I brush daily. What is the possible reason for and remedy for it.
I have a problem in my neck in the form of gility what should I have to do, when I eat cold things it gives very pain.
Dear sir I am 28 years old and suffering from headache (sir Dard) since 13/04/2013 about 3 years some month .when I set up the bridge of teeth in my mouth in front upper side. Because one tooth exited in childhood. After bridge set up more pain continue sustain in head .I complain the dentist about this but she told that there is no relation to pain in head due to set up of bridge of teeth .I said to that may be which aloy or chemicals are used to set up the bridge is expire or not suitable for me .but she did not care. After this I went several time before her when I puzzil by pain in head. She ignored to say that this is not my problems please check up any physician. I made check up a local physician but not became benefit. I feel that my memory is also being week. And feel chagrin and short temper. Pls sir suggest me which types of specialist I could check up and which types of test is require for analysis of such type illness. I hope you sir that you suggest me a better advice because I am a link of my family if link will broken then whole chain will be spread.
I get blood from my tooth gums when I get up in the morning and these days during the day feeling odd to speak to anyone, as it smells.
It's about dental, my teeth is white but it's not perfect white I want my teeth perfectly white, Have any solution for this?
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.
I have problem in my teeth. I think it's a cavity problem because my one teeth is cut automatically. And this cause a pain in my tongue. What to do?
Does after removing comooneer teeth look worst then it was before I want to remove componeer from my front three teeth and want ortho treatment to close the gap should I go for it.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"