Doctor in Dr. sanjeev gupta Skin clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. sanjeev gupta Skin clinicYour feedback matters!
Sir mujje 3 month se elarjee hai mai betnasol teblet kha leta tha. Usse mujhe fyda ho jata tha but jab usko khana bnd kr deta hu to firse hone lgti h mujhe dane pani jese niklte hai.
I'm jhansi i'm 19 years old my skin s too oily and dark because of my dark skin I have meet soo many insults so I wanna become white and clear.
I am 17 and on 22 april I faced an incident fr why I am bound to take unwanted 72 next day. After that I bleed fr 12 days thn it stopped now after 2 weeks again m bleeding m I safe from pregnancy. Coz at ths age I just faced a be situation I don't want all ths. I can not share the to my parents also please solve my problem here.
Hello. My name is parvez and I am from kurnool andhra pradesh. I am a suffering from fungal infection from past 1.1/2 years I am consulted many dermatologists. But no result found. But presently a, m.d doctor had suggested to use grisovin fp 250 mg. I am using from 5 months it is working good but the side effects are more. Plzz suggest me better suggestion from your side.
Sir I am suffering from scabies. Doctor suggested me permethrin cream. But itching is not yet cured. How long it will take to cure scabies? How many times I want to use per week?
I am facing alopecia areata and its my starting stage. There is only a single spot on my forehead. Which homeopathic medicine will be helpful and how I have to use this medicine.
I am 24 years old and I am a boy and I suffer from from a skin disease I guess, could you please help me out.
What can be more attractive than having a head full of silky, black, long and luscious hair? But the lifestyle issues coupled with pollution have led to the loss of hair among both men and women. Too much stress, lack of nutritional food, ageing and genetic factors along with hormonal imbalances have also contributed to an uncontrollable hair fall.
Most people who are affected by hair loss often tend to opt for chemically enriched products that make the situation even worse. Thankfully, Ayurveda offers top-notch solutions to these problems, and you can easily get rid of hair fall problems with the ingredients that are almost found in all households.
1. Go for a hair oil massage: The foremost step that would help you combat the issues of hair fall is massaging your head with the right hair oil. The proper technique of scalp and hair massage would improve the flow of blood to the hair follicles and condition the dry scalp, which is required for strengthening the roots of your hair. You will feel much relaxed and there will be a reduction in stress and slowly these factors would promote the growth of hair.
2. Have Indian gooseberry to help you: When you are willing to have faster growth of hair, you can get some Indian gooseberry, which is commonly called by the name of Amla. This citrus fruit is rich in Vitamin C, a deficiency of which can lead to breakage and loss of hair. The Indian gooseberry has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, and it is also believed to have exfoliating properties that are essential for the maintenance of a healthy scalp as well as promoting the growth of new hair follicles.
3. Get yourself a handful of fenugreek seeds: Also known by the name of Methi in Indian households, fenugreek is a common ingredient found almost in all kitchens. It is rich in hormone antecedents, which are known for their ability to boost hair growth along with aiding to rebuild the hair follicles. Fenugreek seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid and proteins that can cause stimulation in the hair roots and induce growth of hair.
Apart from the above mentioned methods, Panchkarma therapies are also of great help in getting rid of unwanted hair fall. Panchakarma frees the body of toxic substances and improves the circulatory system in the body. This rejuvenates hair follicles and ensures that they receive the necessary nutrients. Panchkarma can be literally translated to mean five therapies. Not all five forms of this therapy are needed to treat hair disorders, such as alopecia hair loss or premature graying, but the therapies that hold the key to treating these problems are:
Nasya: Nasya is the application of Ayurvedic medication through the nostrils. It is regarded to have the most immediate effects on scalp and hair conditions. Naya involves pouring Ayurvedic medicated oil through one nostril and letting it flow out of the other. In its travel through the nostrils, the oil reaches the membrane at the entrance of the brain and alerts the nerves that connect the brain to the scalp.
Shirodhara: Shirodhara involves pouring a gentle yet continuous stream of warm, medicated Ayurvedic oil on the forehead. A typical shirodhara session lasts for half an hour. In some cases, the oil may also be replaced with herbal liquids. This rejuvenates dry hair follicles.
Hot oil massage: Ayurvedic oil massages on the scalp can help arrest hair falland aid in the regrowth of hair. Bhringaraj, teak wood extract and jatamansiare common Ayurvedic herbs used to treat problems of hair growth and scalp disorders. Bhringaraj and teak wood extract promote hair growth and control hair fall while jatamansi helps reduce stress. Ayurveda believes that stress is one of the major causes for hair fall.
Diet: As with any other form of Ayurvedic treatment, a proper diet is essential when it comes to Panchakarma. Food that is bitter or sweet can be beneficial to treating hair loss. According to Ayurveda, hair is a bi-product of bone tissue formation. Since iron is essential for healthy bones, it is thus, also essential for healthy hair. Along with this, tonics and food that strengthen the liver and purify blood can also help treat scalp and hair conditions.
When you have easy access to the items that are always available then what is the point of using artificial products with an overflow of harmful chemicals and compounds that cause damage to your hair in place of repairing it? So, it is recommended to seek the aid of Ayurveda and have a Rapunzel-like hair.
Hair can be one’s best feature or worst nightmare! Hair is something that one notices first about a person, and it’s up to us to maintain it. But as we age, we encounter various types of hair problems and hair loss can be extremely embarrassing if not checked in time.
There are a gazillion products in the market today that promise to keep hair loss under control. But most of them are cosmetic and only offer temporary solutions. The best way to deal with hair loss is to nip it in the bud. To do this, we must understand what hair loss actually is and why it happens.
Hair loss is referred to thinning of hair and the medical term for this is alopecia. It can happen to both men and women due to a number of reasons:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal changes
- Diabetes and high blood pressure
- Physical trauma to the head
- Exposure to pollution
- Skin infections on scalp
- Side effects of some drugs
Men can experience hair loss beginning at the temples and the crown while in women,it usually occurs at the frontal and parietal region of scalp.
If alopecia is not treated in time, it can lead to permanent hair loss or baldness, not to mention low self-esteem and reclusive behaviour. If conventional ways haven’t worked for you, it’s time you considered homeopathy as an alternative. Depending upon what your cause of hair loss is, you can consult a homeopathy doctor who will prescribe the medicines accordingly. There are several treatments designed to slow down hair loss, stimulate the skin of the scalp and promote new hair growth.
The best reason for trying homeopathic treatments is that there is no fear of side effects. Also, homeopathy may work slowly, but it does achieve the desired results in time. It is a safe and effective way to get rid of hair loss problems and can be administered easily to children as well.
Besides medication, one should also try and improve their lifestyle and eat a balanced diet. You must try and include foods that contain the Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, iron, Vit B and plenty of protein, as these will go a long way in keeping your hair strong and healthy. Don’t live with doubt or fear and don’t let alopecia stop you from living your life.
Ingrown hair refers to a situation in which a part of the body hair which has been trimmed, shaved or tweezed grows back into the skin in a curled form. This sometimes causes painful and discomforting skin conditions such as swelling, bump formation and chronic pain in the area from where the hair was removed.
This condition is mostly common among people who have very tightly curled hair on their entire bodies. Among men, the most affected areas are cheeks, chin and neck. Additionally, they can also appear in cases of men who regularly shave their head. In case of women, ingrown hairs in common in areas like armpits, pubic region and legs. The most common signs of this condition are enlisted below.
1. Small skin bumps (papules)
2. Small, pus-filled, blister-like lesions (pustules)
3. Hyperpigmentation (skin darkening)
4. Long lasting and chronic pain
Ingrown hair might also occur if you do the following activities:
1. Pulling your skin while shaving your body hair can give rise to ingrown hair. This, in turn, allows the shaved hair particles to penetrate back into the skin without growing outwards.
2. Tweezing of hair can also lead to the hair particles to grow inwards instead of growing outwards
Some common complications associated with this condition are:
1. Bacterial and fungal infections that usually happen from scratching of the affected area
2. Hyperpigmentation of the skin which involves an abrupt darkening of the skin areas
3. Permanent scarring of the tissue of the affecting skin