Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Anandam HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so thankful that Robin Anand has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. A friend of mine referred to Robin Anand. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing diabetes. The facilities available in the Anandam Hospital are very nice. Robin Anand has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. Anandam Hospital had all the amenities, a patient requires. All of sudden I developed therdiabetes and didn't know what to do.
dr Robin Anandwas introduced to me by a friend and I visited her for my acne problem. he takes the effort to explain the problem and goes the extra mile to make you understand the line of treatment...a great doctor and an awesome human being! The hospital, Anandam Hospital in Ambala was amazing, the hospital was so nicely made.
dr Robin Anand is an expert ayurvedic doctor. he is very knowledgeable and a very nice human being. More than satisfied with result of treatment of back pain that he gave me. I will always recommend him to all my friends & family . he can be consulted at Anandam Hospital in Ambala.
Mr Robin Anand is a very nice doctor, who takes keen interest in understanding and solving the problem(s) of his patient. Is always eager to help him out. A very generous, knowledgeable, kind and well behaved person who does his work very well.
A very nice doctor, who takes keen interest in understanding and solving the problem(s) of his patient. Is always eager to help him out. A very generous, knowledgeable, kind and well behaved person who does his work very well.
I suffered a lot from acne problem in the past when it got out from my life, it gifted me acne scars. Then I visited dr Robin anand at Anandam Hospital in Ambala. He is a very nice doctor and very caring and understanding
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and practical. Thank you so much doctor . It was really helpful and practical. I will try to implement your advice.
P Vinod Menon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring, prompt and sensible. I will keep in mind what you said,I used to be taking a few tablets for this.Thanks,Vinod
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, professional and practical. Thank Sir this will help me a lot in gaining height and I'll consult with you Privately Afterwards
Within 15 days, improved significantly from gastric irritation, fatigue and insomnia caused over a period of 5-7 years due to stomach ulcers and nutrition malabsorption. Wish I had consulted him before.
Jawad Alam Keifi
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thank You doctor, as the answer given by you is upto the Mark and no more here and there. Thank you Once Again !
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful. Thank you doctor :) am not taking any meds for my etd right now cause nothing really worked for it
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable, very helpful, professional, practical and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. Thank you very much Doctor.
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, caring and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank u for the answer doctor it was great
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, prompt and practical. Thank you doctor so much.
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful. It was very useful for me. I'll follow the instructions. Thank you Doc.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable. Thanks alot sir for your concern and precious time
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
I am suffering from back pain last five-year's I have taken homeopathy medicine for 8 months but not cure.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all types of shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can please help me in this.
I have dark spots over my face because of pimples and acne piercing. So can they be removed? And how to privent new pimples from coming thank you.
I am 32 years old male. My skin is fair whitish. I am having dark scars, spots on my legs for past 2 years. I undergone biopsy test. The skin where the biopsy was done has very dark spot. I used momerex cream, but no relief. Is there any other creams, soaps to reduce dark spots?
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 21 years old. I have very dull and unusual skin. I have dark sarkal. Gradually I am getting black.
In my face pores is increasing how to remove those dead cell .how to fill up those scars and pores with clear skin. please suggest good idea.
Our performance in bed is often affected by a number of reasons and ailments, which are both of physical and psycological in nature contribute to it. Premature ejaculation is a problem that men face due to a variety of reasons. Some may be biological issues like abnormal size and level of hormones as well as faulty neurotransmission, which can give rise to reflexes that cause this condition. Also, the patient may experience premature ejaculation due to psychological factors like relationship problems, stress and anxiety. The presence of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease could also lead to the occurrence of this condition. Read on to know about the Ayurvedic ways of dealing with premature ejaculation.
Material and medicine informed is for general use and not to be taken by patients without doctor's advise.
Diagnosis: The first and foremost step in treating premature ejaculation is with the help of the Shukra diagnosis. The seventh and final dhatu of all the seven dhatus, which when nourished well (pusht), leads to sex power, enhanced quality of sperms and if conserved leads to OJA - the elixir of life.
Treatment Basics: The basic method of treatment follows a complex process of detoxification of the Dhatu or substances in the body and Panchkarma therapy that includes removal, liquification, purification, mobilization and evacuation of the Doshas that may have caused an imbalance in the body. Panchakarma can't be carried out in day to day treatment and preferably should be done by admitting in Ayurveda hospital. Panchakarma is for comprehensive treatment. Hence day to day medicines are given which carry miniaturised / mild detoxification effect.
Massages: The most important form of treatment for premature ejaculation under Ayurveda includes the use of massages. The first form of massage that helps in treatment of this condition includes Abhyangam or the application of oil in all areas of the body. This form of oil massage focuses on the individual parts of the body and seeks to open all the pores as organs for a state of better functionality. The next form of oil application or massage includes Swedem, which makes use of a medicated stream that can be allowed to drip onto a focused point on the patient's head or body as to create an impression there. The leaf bundle massage or Elakizhi can also be conducted along with an oil bath known as Pizichil which applies oil through a drip method on the head. This is also known as Shirdhara. Vasthi is also a form of oil massage that can ensure the flow of vata and other doshas, which has stopped. Mini form of massages are given in day to day treatment. Pure classic herbal taila application on penis is also a kind of massage.
Herbs: The use of herbs is an integral part of Ayurvedic treatment. The Ayurvedic herbal medicines that are to be used for dealing with premature ejaculation or for delaying the ejaculation, are known as Stambhaka herbs. One can use Jaiphala paste as well as Ashwagandha powder or churna. One can also take Atirasadi Churna which also improves the sperm count of the patient even as it improves blood circulation for fighting premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am having lower back pain. I have tried lots of exercises and yoga asking for curing it. But they work temporarily .after some time or some days. The pain starts again. Please give me permanent solution.
Hair greying is an inevitable part of aging, and it is a natural process. But it can also be a cause of concern if your hair starts greying prematurely; when you are still in your 20s or early 30s. A genetic trait, critical medication conditions or poor nutrition can lead to premature greying. Unfortunately, people think only colouring the hair can fix greying. But this is just a temporary fix, and you need to keep re-colouring your hair. Also, all the harsh chemicals in hair dyes can harm your hair with prolonged use.
Ayurveda For Hair Greying-
In Ayurveda, hair fall is referred to as ‘khalitya’ and premature graying of hair is termed as ‘Palitya’. Both khalitya and Palitya are considered as pure paitik (arising out of ‘pitta’) disorders. It means, when you continuously disturb ‘pitta’ (heat in your body), it can gray your hair. So, according to Ayurveda, if you consume pitta enhancing substances, your pitta aggravates and cause gray hair. From ayurvedic point of view, good hair growth is linked to one’s physical and mental health. When one is cheerful, the hair looks lively, alternatively when one is feeling depressed and pessimistic, the hair acquires a fallen and lifeless look.
Ayurveda is a good alternative remedy for premature greying. It is natural and it has no side-effects.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying:
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves: This is one of the oldest, and mildest Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying. All you need to do is boil curry leaves (about ½ a cup) and coconut oil (1/8 of a cup) together. After the mixture is boiled enough, put it aside to cool down. Next, gently massage the mixture into your hair roots. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Amla is an excellent remedy for premature greying and restoring natural pigmentation of hair. Dry some slices of amla, and then boil them in coconut oil. Now massage this concoction into your hair for best results. You have to make sure your hair is entirely coated with this mixture.
Buttermilk and Curry Leaves: For best results, make a paste of a bunch of curry leaves and a cup of buttermilk and apply it on your scalp. Keep it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Carrot Seed Oil and Sesame Seed Oil: A blend of carrot seed oil and sesame oil is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for premature greying. Mix half a tablespoon of carrot seed oil and 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and massage it into your hair roots and scalp. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo for best results.
Hi Doctor. I do nice shift for 14 days every month. But after that even if I am not doing night shift. I am not able to sleep before 2 am. Please suggest.
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.