Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Anandam HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Mr Robin Anand is a very nice doctor, who takes keen interest in understanding and solving the problem(s) of his patient. Is always eager to help him out. A very generous, knowledgeable, kind and well behaved person who does his work very well.
A very nice doctor, who takes keen interest in understanding and solving the problem(s) of his patient. Is always eager to help him out. A very generous, knowledgeable, kind and well behaved person who does his work very well.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and practical. Thank you so much doctor . It was really helpful and practical. I will try to implement your advice.
P Vinod Menon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring, prompt and sensible. I will keep in mind what you said,I used to be taking a few tablets for this.Thanks,Vinod
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, professional and practical. Thank Sir this will help me a lot in gaining height and I'll consult with you Privately Afterwards
Within 15 days, improved significantly from gastric irritation, fatigue and insomnia caused over a period of 5-7 years due to stomach ulcers and nutrition malabsorption. Wish I had consulted him before.
Jawad Alam Keifi
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thank You doctor, as the answer given by you is upto the Mark and no more here and there. Thank you Once Again !
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful. Thank you doctor :) am not taking any meds for my etd right now cause nothing really worked for it
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable, very helpful, professional, practical and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. Thank you very much Doctor.
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, caring and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank u for the answer doctor it was great
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, prompt and practical. Thank you doctor so much.
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful. It was very useful for me. I'll follow the instructions. Thank you Doc.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable. Thanks alot sir for your concern and precious time
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful, well-reasoned and caring. So useful to me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable and very helpful. thanks sir it's so help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful. Thankyou Docter for answering my question
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful. Thank u doctor your reply is very usefull
I am 32 years old male. My skin is fair whitish. I am having dark scars, spots on my legs for past 2 years. I undergone biopsy test. The skin where the biopsy was done has very dark spot. I used momerex cream, but no relief. Is there any other creams, soaps to reduce dark spots?
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour.
I am 21 years old. I have very dull and unusual skin. I have dark sarkal. Gradually I am getting black.
In my face pores is increasing how to remove those dead cell .how to fill up those scars and pores with clear skin. please suggest good idea.
Our performance in bed is often affected by a number of reasons and ailments, which are both of physical and psycological in nature contribute to it. Premature ejaculation is a problem that men face due to a variety of reasons. Some may be biological issues like abnormal size and level of hormones as well as faulty neurotransmission, which can give rise to reflexes that cause this condition. Also, the patient may experience premature ejaculation due to psychological factors like relationship problems, stress and anxiety. The presence of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease could also lead to the occurrence of this condition. Read on to know about the Ayurvedic ways of dealing with premature ejaculation.
Material and medicine informed is for general use and not to be taken by patients without doctor's advise.
Diagnosis: The first and foremost step in treating premature ejaculation is with the help of the Shukra diagnosis. The seventh and final dhatu of all the seven dhatus, which when nourished well (pusht), leads to sex power, enhanced quality of sperms and if conserved leads to OJA - the elixir of life.
Treatment Basics: The basic method of treatment follows a complex process of detoxification of the Dhatu or substances in the body and Panchkarma therapy that includes removal, liquification, purification, mobilization and evacuation of the Doshas that may have caused an imbalance in the body. Panchakarma can't be carried out in day to day treatment and preferably should be done by admitting in Ayurveda hospital. Panchakarma is for comprehensive treatment. Hence day to day medicines are given which carry miniaturised / mild detoxification effect.
Massages: The most important form of treatment for premature ejaculation under Ayurveda includes the use of massages. The first form of massage that helps in treatment of this condition includes Abhyangam or the application of oil in all areas of the body. This form of oil massage focuses on the individual parts of the body and seeks to open all the pores as organs for a state of better functionality. The next form of oil application or massage includes Swedem, which makes use of a medicated stream that can be allowed to drip onto a focused point on the patient's head or body as to create an impression there. The leaf bundle massage or Elakizhi can also be conducted along with an oil bath known as Pizichil which applies oil through a drip method on the head. This is also known as Shirdhara. Vasthi is also a form of oil massage that can ensure the flow of vata and other doshas, which has stopped. Mini form of massages are given in day to day treatment. Pure classic herbal taila application on penis is also a kind of massage.
Herbs: The use of herbs is an integral part of Ayurvedic treatment. The Ayurvedic herbal medicines that are to be used for dealing with premature ejaculation or for delaying the ejaculation, are known as Stambhaka herbs. One can use Jaiphala paste as well as Ashwagandha powder or churna. One can also take Atirasadi Churna which also improves the sperm count of the patient even as it improves blood circulation for fighting premature ejaculation.
I am having lower back pain. I have tried lots of exercises and yoga asking for curing it. But they work temporarily .after some time or some days. The pain starts again. Please give me permanent solution.
Hair greying is an inevitable part of aging, and it is a natural process. But it can also be a cause of concern if your hair starts greying prematurely; when you are still in your 20s or early 30s. A genetic trait, critical medication conditions or poor nutrition can lead to premature greying. Unfortunately, people think only colouring the hair can fix greying. But this is just a temporary fix, and you need to keep re-colouring your hair. Also, all the harsh chemicals in hair dyes can harm your hair with prolonged use.
Ayurveda For Hair Greying-
In Ayurveda, hair fall is referred to as ‘khalitya’ and premature graying of hair is termed as ‘Palitya’. Both khalitya and Palitya are considered as pure paitik (arising out of ‘pitta’) disorders. It means, when you continuously disturb ‘pitta’ (heat in your body), it can gray your hair. So, according to Ayurveda, if you consume pitta enhancing substances, your pitta aggravates and cause gray hair. From ayurvedic point of view, good hair growth is linked to one’s physical and mental health. When one is cheerful, the hair looks lively, alternatively when one is feeling depressed and pessimistic, the hair acquires a fallen and lifeless look.
Ayurveda is a good alternative remedy for premature greying. It is natural and it has no side-effects.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying:
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves: This is one of the oldest, and mildest Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying. All you need to do is boil curry leaves (about ½ a cup) and coconut oil (1/8 of a cup) together. After the mixture is boiled enough, put it aside to cool down. Next, gently massage the mixture into your hair roots. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Amla is an excellent remedy for premature greying and restoring natural pigmentation of hair. Dry some slices of amla, and then boil them in coconut oil. Now massage this concoction into your hair for best results. You have to make sure your hair is entirely coated with this mixture.
Buttermilk and Curry Leaves: For best results, make a paste of a bunch of curry leaves and a cup of buttermilk and apply it on your scalp. Keep it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Carrot Seed Oil and Sesame Seed Oil: A blend of carrot seed oil and sesame oil is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for premature greying. Mix half a tablespoon of carrot seed oil and 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and massage it into your hair roots and scalp. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo for best results.
Hi Doctor. I do nice shift for 14 days every month. But after that even if I am not doing night shift. I am not able to sleep before 2 am. Please suggest.
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Meri penis ki chamdi niche nahi hoti hai. Wo kam se kam 95% band hai aur 5% open hai. Mene kabhi sex nahi kiya hai to mujhe kese pata chalega ki me jab sex karuga to mera chamdi niche me koi khichane ayega ya mujhe koi dard hoga. Ya koi side effect honge. Mujhe kya karna chahiye isi condition me. Jab me sex karuga apne partner ke sath to kya mere ling me koi khichao ayega ya kuch hoga. Iske liye mere partners se mere kabhi bahas ho chuki hai. To sir please meri help kare ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. M mujhe kya karna chahiye .please do needful.
I am 18 urs old and sometime I get strong feeling of having sex and all which I do not want. Please give me proper direction.
I had fatty liver 2nd grade 3 years back as per doctors advice I am not taking any liquor but still I have pain in the liver area any advice.
Sir I have no beard on my cheeks and my age is 21, I think it's due to low testosterone hormone, wt should I do ?for this problem and please suggest any tips. Thank you.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure What else can I do. Can you help me with this.
Hello Doctor this is Krishnaveni im 27 years old and I have a kid she is 4. Every month I have severe menstrual pain need suggestions. Thank you.
Hi. There are dark circles under my eyes. Causes can be. 1) I work. For 15 hours a day as I work in a hotel, where we have very lengthy shifts. 2) I sleep late night and only for 6 hrs max. 3) I do smoke. 15 sticks a day. 4) I drink 6 to 7 teas in a day. 5) my job is full of pressure, physical as well as mental pressure. 6) I eat very less food. 7) There is no meditation, exercise in my routine. 8) I do not eat non veg and do not consume any alcohol. 9) I do not have any disease till now. Only constipation and some time Gas pain in my chest. 10) My eye sight is 6.6 11) My weight is 79 KG. Age is 33 and Height is 5.11 Inches. Kindly suggest me some good medicine or cream for dark circles. Also if possible, suggest me Aging cream. Sachin Kumar 7088493884.
Aromatherapy is an ancient practice that dates back to ancient times across many cultures. This is a practice where concentrated oils are used to treat many imbalances and disorders within the body. The oils emit a fragrance or aroma, through which many important molecules enter your blood stream which have a healing effect. The oils can be applied on the skin and the aroma is then absorbed directly into the body through it. They can also be used as an aromatic agent where you need to sniff them in order for the molecules to get inside the body and then be absorbed into your blood.
What kind of oils are generally used in aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy uses essential oils similar to the ones used for massage in many other forms of alternative medicine such as Ayurveda and Chinese medicine. These oils have the organic compounds within the plants or respective sources concentrated into a small dose so it can pass on the benefits of those compounds to you, healing your body. Some of the types of oils used in aromatherapy are –
1. Peppermint oil
2. Tee tree oil
3. Lavender oil
4. Frankincense oil
5. Lemon oils among many others
How are essential oils made?
Essential oils are made from natural ingredients such as herbs and resins of different plants. These can be extracted from the following sources of a plant, tree or herb:
7. Stems etc.
Aromatic oils tend to be powerful as a lot of ingredients go into the making of a small quantity of oil. It is estimated that it takes multiple kilos of an ingredient to make only a few milliliters of an essential oil. Due to the immense concentration of the powerful organic compounds created by this, organic oils are very effective and thus potent in curing ailments. The compounds are separated through a distillation process that separates the oils from the other components.
How and where are essential oils in aromatherapy effective?
Aromatherapy is very effective in dealing with lesser ailments and also as a supplementary form of treatment for other larger problems such as recovery form surgery and pain relief. Some of the more common areas where aromatherapy is very helpful are:
1. Relieving and reducing stress
2. Relief from joint pain
3. Resisting Cold and flu like infections
4. Building the immunity of the body
5. Improving the appearance and health of your skin by fighting wrinkles, skin infections and inflammation
6. Reduce pain from inflammation and other disorders
7. Corrects and properly regulates hormone production within the body
8. Helps with gastrointestinal problems as well as improving digestion among many other such benefits
Certain specific types of essential oils and their benefits in aromatherapy
1. Lavender oil: Helps heal burns and cuts quicker, relaxes your body and improves your mood
2. Peppermint oil: Helps with digestion, builds up immunity, and helps with the ability to focus among others
3. Rosemary oil: Helps build hair strength, improves memory and brain function in general
4. Sandalwood oil: Improves skin quality, fights inflammation and wrinkles and also acts a as a libido booster
5. Rose oil: Extremely effective for combatting skin problems as well as for natural glow of the skin
6. Tea tree oil: An excellent immunity booster, Tea tree oil also has antifungal and antimicrobial properties which can fight off infections and cure the ailments much quicker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.