Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best IVF Specialists online in Alwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Mera delivery k baad second period start hogaya 28 day ka gap hua mujhe mra 1 Apr ko delivery hui thi aur 28 ko phla period hua phr mujhe 24 may ko aya aur teen din zada bleed hua fourth day bht km hua to ye btaiye agar hme second baby chahiye to km tk concieve kr skte h Mera baby nahi bacha wo pait me hi khtm ho gya uski heart beat nai mil rhi thi please help I want to next baby fast.
We are trying to conceive. Doctor had given me duphaston 10 mg, I started taking from 27th Oct for 5 days 2 tab per day. Ma last periods was 6th oct. Usually I would hav got by now. Still I dint get. Can I be pregnant? Please advice.
I am a 28 years old female with PCOS and Trying to conceive. Used to take duphaston 10 mg for menstruation. Now Have taken HCG Injection for Ovulation which has occurred on 6th Oct and Dr. has prescribed me to take susten 200 mg twice vaginally for 12 days from 6th Oct onwards. Is it necessary to take duphaston 10mgf after taking susten tablet, to check whether I have conceived or not? Please advice.
I am 23 years old. I am trying to get pregnant from last 4 months but I do not conceive. My periods are irregular. Last period was on 15 may and this month I have my periods on 20 june. My periods lasts for 4 days. After period when should I have sex with my husband to get pregnant.
I trying to be pregnant. My last period date is 28 feb. please tell me. How can I get pregnant. Last month I tried but I failed. How to intercourse and when. Plzz explain me.
I am having sub clinical hypothyroidism taking thyronorm 25 want to conceive, what to do? Others report are normal .semen analysis of husband is normal.
I need a clarification on uterus size, I have undergone scan last week and it shows my uterus size is 6mm. Hope this is not an issue to conceive. I'm suffering from pcod and treating it. I have even undergone laparoscopy in the month of September. Please let me know the possibilities for pregnancy.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.