Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Alwar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Agnivesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 35 years old and I have diagnosed diabetes recently, my question is that now we are in the morden medical science where we can change almost everything in human body like heart, kidney, lungs, eyes, etc so why we can't replace panceas for relief of diabetic patients? please answer.
HB count of my son is 7.2. What is the best way to get it increased and what are the medicine or syrup I can give to improve the HB count. He is active and when someone sees him they won't feel he has any issues. Please help.
I have rashes on my private part which cause itching . Please suggest any treatment. What should I do ?
How we can be save from swine flu ? Is there any vaccine that we need to administer ? Is it true that chicken and eggs are to be avoided ? kids go to school everyday how to take care of them so that they can be safe ?
I am suffering from frequent attacks of mouth ulcers. Very often it is preceded by constipation but occurs even when there is no constipation. I have been advised to take more fibers but am confused about soluble and insoluble fibres. Please guide me on types and sources of fiber.
I am 18 year old and I am severally suffering from sinusitis I have consulted many doctors but I have experience very little relief. What I can do to cure it?
I am 65 yes old male recently diagnosed with benign prostate hypertrophy. Are there any medicines in homeopathy for treating without surgery which can give good results.
I need some medicine so that I can take unconsciousness sleep because I need sleep but I can't take it.
I am 38 year old female. I have developed skin tags on my neck since 4 months. Please suggest how to get rid of that?
I hv my penis bent left upward. It seems nerve on left side is not stretched properly compared to right side. Pls suggest treatment for correction of treatment. Any exercise. Any massage with oil? I want to straiten my penis.
I have pcos. My doctor suggested to take pubergen 5000 this month 13day after period. I am getting small pain at oversees. What is the problem.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.
It's been six months I m having pain in my lower ankle feet while walking. Especially in the morning after get up from bed. Please suggest me the resolution.
I don't get adequate sleep during the time although I sleep at 12 midnight and get up at 6 morning but if something wakes me up due to disturbances than it's very difficult to get sleep again and I feel that my brain is not sleeping when I am actually sleeping I don't understand what problem is this?
Swine influenza (also called swine flu, hog flu, and pig flu) is an infection by any one of several types of swine influenza virus. Swine influenza virus (SIV) is any strain of the influenza family of viruses that is endemic in pigs. As of 2009, the known SIV strains include influenza C and the subtypes of influenza A known as H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3. Swine influenza virus is common throughout pig populations worldwide. Transmission of the virus from pigs to humans is not common and does not always lead to human influenza often resulting only in the production of antibodies in the blood. If transmission does cause human influenza, it is called zoonotic swine flu. People with regular exposure to pigs are at increased risk of swine flu infection. The meat of an infected animal poses no risk of infection when properly cooked.
SYMPTOMS OF SWINE FLU :
The symptoms of HIN1 flu virus (human swine flu) are very similar to those of seasonal human influenza. People with swine influenza may experience: • Body aches • Chills • Cough • Fatigue • Fever • Headache • Loss of appetite • Sore throat Some people with H1N1 flu virus have also reported vomiting and diarrhea.
HOW SWINE FLU IS DIAGNOSED? We have a specialized test for Swine flu. This test is recommended by NICD (National Institute Of Communicable Diseases) SAMPLE: Respiratory specimens including throat swab, and nasopharyngeal /nasal swabs are taken from ambulatory patients. From incubated patients admitted in the ICU the sample is bronchoalveolar lavage or tracheal aspirates. Samples are transported in special viral transport medium which is packed in such a way that there is no chance of contaminating the environment or it being a risk to those handling the box.
HOW SWINE FLU IS TREATED?
After testing positive for swine flu , patient should immediately quarantined in an isolated room or in hospital . National institute of communicable disease(NICD) information says that the swine flu can be treated if caught very early with two of the anti‐viral medications oseltamivir (Tamiflu/Fluvir) and zanamivir (Relenza). Tamiflu is for treatment in adults and children aged 1 year and older, and must be taken within 48 hours of the first symptom
As the flu is now spreading via person ‐to‐person contact; the infection primarily spreads when a person comes in close contact with an infected person. The simple way to minimize the risk is by covering the mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing and wearing a mask while going close to the infected person. Maintaining high level of hygiene is also important and one should always wash hands frequently with soap and water. Since influenza spreads through both air and contact with contaminated surfaces, surface sanitizing may help prevent some infections. For that alcohol is an effective sanitizer, bleach can also be used to sanitize rooms or equipment that have been occupied by patients with influenza symptoms.