Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Almora and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nc MishraYour feedback matters!
I had simple left ovarian cyst which was about 11cm. I have undergone a minor lap instead of lyproscopy. Now 5 months have been completed of my operation. Accordings to my doctor, I dont have proper right ovary. There is only a part of it. So now I have left ovary. So please advice: 1. What are my conceiving chances? wil it take long time 2. Do cyst will occur again? 3. What should the size of the left ovary and follicle tube for conceiving. According to my doctor my left ovary is now normal in size and follicle tube too. Thank you:)
Hello sir, My head is paining since 2-4 days very badly, what I do in this situation, please tell me, thank you so much.
I always get pain near to my stomach. When ever I am late for food or something I have eaten does not suits my body. I think there is gastric issue. Can you guide hw can I get rid of it.
Is there any permanent solution for spondylitis. My mom is suffering with the same. Can anyone help me in this regard.
She is have diabetes by birth and today she took 10 units of insulin in evening after that she didn't eat anything. After 3 hours she had vomiting in which blood came.
Sir mere nose me se blood aa raha hai kya ye angry ke karan ho sakta hai jukam bhi hai nose me se pani saath aa tha hai.
Hi Having itching between my butt cheeks. It itches alot when it is dry and makes me scratch there which results in burning type sensation and a bit of blood which later forms blood clots. Blood clot formed make it difficult for me to walk normally. I was suggested 2 medicine for it and to take any one of them 1.Alerid 10 mg 2.canditral 200 mg Please guide me with the necessary and correct measures.
1. Fizzy drinks: Many people often choose fizzy drinks over health drinks (milk, smoothies, yogurts, fruit juices). Such drinks contain phosphoric acid which increases the resorption of bone calcium, and its excretion through urine. Switching to healthier drinks will be beneficial.
2. Alcohol: Excessive intake of alcohol not only interferes with the functioning of the pancreas, but also decreases the absorption of calcium and vitamin d which affects the bone health. Alcohol affects the bone-forming cells “osteoblasts”, increasing the risk of osteoporosis in later life. Research suggests that alcohol decreases oestrogen levels in females, which slow the bone remodelling process. Giving up on drinking will help in rapid bone recovery. Limiting your intake may also be useful.
3. Caffeine: Beverages like coffee, energy drinks, soft drinks contain caffeine. Caffeine leads to resorption of calcium from the bone. Tea contains some amount of caffeine, but the flavonoids in tea help in increasing the bone mineral density. Limiting your caffeine containing beverages may be of help. Adding milk to your coffee will also help in reducing bone–sapping effects.
4. Salt: According to some studies, 40 mg of calcium is excreted through urine with an intake of 1 tsp salt (2,300 mg sodium). In a study conducted on post menopausal women, it was found that women who consumed a high-sodium diet lost more bone minerals in comparison to those who didn’t. Nowadays where consumption of processed foods is high, we must not forget that a majority of these foods contain high levels of sodium. Hence, reducing the intake of table salt is very important. One can also increase the intake of potassium rich foods like tomatoes, banana, coconut water to balance the blood sodium levels.
5. Hydrogenated fats: The process of hydrogenation of vegetable oils leads to destruction of the vitamin K thus altering bone health. Vitamin K is known to facilitate calcium absorption. Vitamin K, being a fat soluble vitamin, is present in good amount in canola and olive oil. Green leafy vegetables are also good sources of vitamin K.
6. Vitamin A: A study conducted by swedish researchers and published in the new england journal of medicine has found that excessive intake of vitamin a can affect bone health. It increases a person’s risk of bone fracture by as much as seven times. According to researchers, the findings explain the high rates of hip fractures in scandinavia and the united states where the use of vitamin supplements and vitamin a fortification is common. However, vitamin A is still important in small doses. You can opt for low fat or non fat dairy products, and consume egg whites for this, since egg yolks are rich in vitamin A.