Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Sattwik SwarupYour feedback matters!
How can I treat white patches on my skin, it's from 4 year tried homeopathic treatment too. What should I do?
I want a fairer skin. But my skin is bit oily and have few tiny pimples. Suggest me a good cream or some product for fairness and good complexion of skin according to my skin type.
Hi, I am 18 years old. I have dark circles from last one year. I have tried many things to get rid of it but none of them helped! Please suggest some effective methods. Thanks.
Hey m 21 years old girl .i hv a white patch on my face n I am not able to fix it .its been 4 months .can you help me to get rid of that.
I have got swelling on my butt after an injection and this is getting very painfully please advise me what should I do!
Hi I am 22 years marriage women I was very fair n clear skin but after my pregnancy n childbirth I got lots of pimples n dark skin I had gained weight from 55 kg to 66 kgs I want to lose my weight n look fair please help me is der any cream help me out.
I have chicken pox scars on my face how I remove them please tel me I am very curious Tobermore them.
I'm male of 19 years. My face has some holes on cheeks. There are some black spots too. What I have to do to get rid of these? Mainly those holes.
I am not using a soap for bath. From a year. Can it effects on my skin. I was used lifebuoy soap. So it good to start or ignore it?
Hello sir, madam I want glow my skin color I'm a doing a job in sunlight afternoon only my is darkness daily routine so help me my color fair and clean also face ance pimples spots.
I am suffering from scalp folliculitis for the last almost 5-6 years. Have consulted many Dermatologist in vain. My itching is severe and recurrent boils appears. Is there a permanent cure for this problem and what medicine should I take. This problem has resulted in lot of hair fall. Thanks.
Hi im 21 now. I do not drink and smoke bt my lips are black. Please tell me how to make it pink with chemicals.
Sir, I occasionally have pain inside anus once in two or three months. I am facing this problem from last 10 years. Already consulted many doctors. Some of them said I have fissure, but when x rayed my back they found that I have 1st type of coccyx. I feel intense pain in my anus increasing slowly and I sweat a lot as well as my mouth vet dried. Sometimes I faint after that pain goes away. Please help me or suggest me a possible way to get rid of this problem.
I have reoccurring boils. First I. Got it near my waist, next between forearm and upper arm near the joint, now next to my ear lobe. What should I do. It is occurring. From past 2 months.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin
My face colour is changing day by day I think it's due to some problems in liver and I'm looking my fairness and cheeks, nose, or mouth size become bigger like swelling, please doctors help me.
My skin is darken I want to bright it and look flawless whiter skin and I am 17 years old so can you please suggest me?
The problem of baggy eyes are characterized by puffiness or swelling under your eyelids. Common factors like aging and genetics are often responsible for the development of under eye bags. It makes your eyes appear swollen due to fluid buildup in the blood vessels that are present around your eyes. Since the skin around your eyes is extremely delicate, which makes it prone to the development of puffiness.
The following are 4 ways that can restore the life of your eyes:
- To reduce the fluid retention: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water on a regular basis, as water aids in flushing out the excessive salt from your system that is responsible for the development of puffy eyes. In order to reduce the risk of fluid retention, keep your head elevated while you sleep with the help of pillows.
- To treat dark circle and baggy eyes: One of the simplest homemade remedies to lessen the appearance of dark circles and baggy eyes is through the utilization of fresh cucumber or potato slices. Place the slices of either potato or cucumber on your eyes and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes; follow the regime on a regular basis. It is proven to provide satisfactory results in lessening the severity of puffiness and dark circles.
- To reduce the swelling: Place frozen tea bags on your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes. It will reduce the persistent swelling in the eye region. Ice compresses or chamomile tea, sage broth and green tea can also be utilized to treat the swelling effectively.
- Long term prevention: A balanced diet and proper rest can help to prevent the appearance of baggy eyes and dark circles in the long run. Incorporate a lot of fresh green and leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits in your diet. Follow a diet that is low in carbohydrate content and comprises of nuts and whole grains, which are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. Avoid excessive intake of sodium, especially the ones that contain different types of added preservatives. Carbonated and caffeinated drinks tend to increase the risk of developing baggy eyes therefore; it is advisable to keep its consumption to minimum. Get at least 8 hours of sound sleep to ensure proper rest for your eyes as lack of adequate rest tends to aggravate the problem of baggy eyes.