Doctor in DERWAL
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for DERWALYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old. By BP is 200/90 so taking Telma 40 to keep it under control. Should I take Telma 40 before I go to Zym for work out and aerobics?
Unable to pass stool since two days, she tries alot but can't pass the stool. Please provide instant solution.
While most children share a strong bond with their parents, especially the mother, some infants are unable to establish lasting relationships with their parents or caregivers. This is known as attachment disorder. It is a rare yet serious condition as it affects the child’s relationships at a later stage and also triggers delinquent behavior. Children, who have been abandoned, orphaned or are victims of abuse are the most vulnerable to this condition.
What causes attachment disorder?
The exact cause for attachment disorder is not yet understood. However, researchers have put together a number of viable hypotheses for this. One such hypothesis suggests that when needs of a child are ignored or when he begins to feel unwanted, the child begins to expect hostility, negativity and rejection. This is a learnt response and the child begins to feel that his needs are unwanted. With time, these responses make the child untrusting and he withdraws into himself to avoid social contact. This affects the development in the brain and causes attachment problems that affect the child’s personality and future relationships.
Risks associated with it
Some children are at a higher risk of attachment disorder than others. This includes
- Children born to parents with mental conditions or anger management problems
- Children born to a mother suffering from post partum depression
There are two types of attachment disorders; inhibited and disinhibited.
- Inhibited attachment disorder: Children suffering from inhibited attachment disorder are likely to be:
- Unresponsive to comforting ie. they shun all types of relationships and generally do not get along with their peers or caregivers.
- Disinhibited attachment disorder: On the other hand, children suffering from disinhibited attachment are likely to:
- Seek attention
- Display inappropriate behavior
- Frequently break social boundaries
- Be inappropriately familial and attached to selective figures.
Additionally, children suffering from either type of attachment disorder are manipulative, destructive, moody and lack compassion and remorse.
Effects of attachment disorder
If not managed properly in its early stages, this disorder can continue into adulthood. This leads to:
- Relationship problems with peers, friends and family members
- Low self esteem
- Anger management
- Academic problems
- They are also at a high risk for drug abuse and alcohol addiction
Urine is normally pale yellow or straw coloured. However, for various reasons, this can change. In fact, the change in the colour of urine is one of the first indications of a deeper underlying problem. This would also be one of the questions that the doctor would ask when suspecting any problem with the urinary tract, starting from infection to stones to cancer.
Hematuria is, therefore, a symptom and not a problem in itself. Some of the reasons for hematuria – presence of blood cells in the urine, producing a light pinkish urine, are listed below.
Urinary tract infections – starting from urethra all the way up to the kidneys
Heavy exercises causing trauma to any of the internal urinary tract organs
As the disease progresses higher in the urinary tract, the severity of hematuria also increases. Though hematuria is a symptom in itself, there are some associated symptoms which are listed below-
Urge to urinate
Feeling of incomplete emptying
Nocturnal urination (if prostate is enlarged)
Kidney pain (with stones especially)
Homeopathy believes in treating the person as a whole and not just the presenting symptoms. The doctor will ask a number of questions, some pertaining to unrelated organs, which will help them identify the reason for the hematuria. The treatment prescribed will be customised to the patient in question, but some of the common ingredients used in hematuria management are given below.
Hematuria from all causes can be managed with Terebinthina.
Bladder hematuria is better managed with Erigeron Canadense at 80% concentration while renal hematuria responds better to the same at 60% dilution.
Inflammatory hematuria can be reduced with Cantharis (80%)
Renal hematuria is better managed with Gossypium herbaceous (60%).
Renal colic with pain in the glans, groyne, and thighs responds well to Pereira brava.
When there are small stones or sand particles in the urine along with pain at the end of the micturition process, Sarsaparilla thrice a day is known to be beneficial.
As with any homeopathic treatment, the actual ingredient chosen would depend on the actual symptom that the patient presents with. Though these compounds are used, self-medication is not advisable. Talk to a specialized homeopath who will identify the right ingredient for a given clinical presentation.
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor.
Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age. Acne or Acne vulgaris occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful.
Pimples in the form of black heads and white heads are the main symptoms of acne. These can usually be seen on the face, back, chest, shoulders and neck of acne patients. Apart from these, painful lumps under the surface of the skin and red raised bumps can also be found on the skin of acne patients.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout.
Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
Close your eyes. When you are ready, you and your partner can close your eyes and start the meditation. Then, try to remain aware of your surroundings at first. Pay attention to your body, your breath, and any sounds that you hear.
- Try to ignore intrusive thoughts and simply focus on the present moment. If a thought pops into your head, acknowledge the thought and then let it pass. For example, if you think of something that happened at work, then you might think to yourself, “yes, that happened,” and then picture the thought drifting away.
Focus on your space and breathing. As you meditate, focus on your space and breathing. Take deep, soothing breaths and pay attention to air entering and leaving your body. As you breathe in, pull the air down into your abdomen and imagine stress leaving your body as you exhale.
- Try to be aware of yourself and how you feel. Take stock of how the air feels around your body, how all your different body parts feel from your hands to your feet.
Visualize your body. As the meditation starts, visualize your own body. Think about how your body looks inside and out as well as how your body's energy looks. Think about the shapes, colors, and sounds of your current feelings. For example, you might imagine the desire that you are feeling for your partner looks like a red orb.
- Focus on your physical sensations. Try to be as aware of your own body and the sensations you're feeling as possible. The goal of sexual meditation is heightened awareness, which can lead to increased sexual arousal.
Focus on your partner. Once you're done visualizing yourself, shift focus to your partner. Try to think about your partner’s body and emotions at this moment.
- Look at your partner. You can open your eyes and look into your partner’s eyes. Make sure that you notice your partner's breathing as well. Glance at the movements of your partner’s body.
- For example, you might watch your partner’s stomach and chest as they fill with air and then deflate again.
- Communicate with your partner without speaking. Try to use your face, hands, and eyes to show your partner what you are feeling. Watch your partner's expressions as well. Try to see what he or she is feeling as well.
Move onto sexual intercourse. After about 20 minutes of sexual meditation, transition into sexual intercourse. If intercourse is more enjoyable after sexual meditation, talk to your partner about doing regular sexual meditations.
My age is 26, last week I suffered nausea, vomiting & body ache and I took bilirubin test which is 1.4, what I have to do.
Human skin is prone to many problems like pimples, pigmentation, wrinkles and acne. Acne is the bane of an adolescent’s life. Yet it happens due to a common problem. Hair follicles on skin, arms and the torso, sometimes overproduce cells and become blocked. Due to this blockage, oil produced by tiny oil glands in the skin gets trapped and becomes a breeding ground for bacteria, giving rise to acne.
There are two main types of acne - non-inflammatory and inflammatory. Examples of non-inflammatory acne are whiteheads and blackheads. Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in your skin. Each follicle contains one hair and a sebaceous gland that produces oil, called sebum, which helps keep your skin soft. Dead skin cells and oils collect in the opening to the skin follicle, producing a bump called a 'comedone'. If the skin over the bump stays closed, the bump is called a whitehead. When the skin over the bump opens, exposure to the air causes it to look black and a blackhead forms. These are ugly but can be taken care of through common cosmetic procedures.
Inflammatory acne is not so easy to treat or hide. Usually, in this type of acne, the hair follicle wall ruptures and the fighter white blood cells rush into the spot, causing either a very prominent white, yellow or red sore to form or a pus-filled lesion which is damn ugly and leaves a lifelong scar on drying.
Acne Scar Removal-
That’s all about acne, now the treatment. Acne is partially a hormonally linked problem and it is also linked to inflammation. Adolescents suffer the most. Treatments include pills and creams.
But now lasers have become the treatment of choice for sufferers.
Lasers are the magic wands of plastic surgery. They work by emitting a ray of light which produces certain effects in the skin leading to the removal of acne and its scars, as well as skin tightening, and hair removal. Laser treats acne by shrinking oil glands and killing the bacteria that cause acne. They, apparently work on ’porphyrins’, compounds which are present inside acne-causing bacteria. So when porphyrins are targeted, they damage the bacterial wall killing the bacteria.
The kinds of lasers that doctors use for treating acne include Diode, Nd:YAG, IPL, Glass, and Pulsed Light and Heat Energy (LHE), as well as a new "vacuum" laser called ‘Isolaz’ which is extremely effective. There are reports that laser treatment may also reduce sebum (skin oil) levels in the skin which trap bacteria and cause acne in the first place.
The lows of laser for acne treatment are that it’s expensive and usually, requires multiple trips to the dermatologist. Doctors usually recommend three treatments, about a month apart. This can go up if you have stubborn acne.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!