Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 19 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in aligarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ishwar Chandra RaiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thank you so much Dr. It's really helpful for me.
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are sensible. thanks. i have done eye sight checkup and are normal. Thank you again
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and professional. can i make follow up with doctor
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thannk you very much sir.
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks to ishwar sir to give me relief for this question
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be knowledgeable. I will try doctor's suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful and saved my life. Thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra to be very helpful. But which cream please tell
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be knowledgeable. K its usefull to me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thank you alot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Valuable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Good
Syed Mohammed Rafiq
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are knowledgeable. thnk you doctor
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are caring. Thank you very much
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful. H
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are caring. ..
Uttara basti of dhanwantaram tail is very effective in bilateral tubal blockage. Uttara basti of 6ml of dhanwantaram tail for 7 days and pichu of the same tail for 6 hrs in vaginal cavity is able to make clear the tubal blockage. The same procedure should be repeated in next month also. By the third month histosalphingogram showed potency of the tubes.
Im suffering from stomach pain radiating to back since 2 months. Im diagnosed with gall stones of 6 mm. What suggestion I can get.
How to increase mass on face when it is long and thin. How far intake of extra Virgin olive oil orally can help.
In vitiligo, patients external application of psorlia cordifolia and wrightia tinctoria help in speedy recovery.
While doing sex with my partner instantly my sperm came out within 1 minutes and specially when she take out her dress and became naked automatically my sperm came out without doing anything, premature ejaculation.
How to increase weight 6 ft weight 55 in morning I take 15 almonds with two banana's and also take 2 boil egg. In week 4 days I take cheese and juice. I avoid junk food and soft drinks. Also do running and exercise.
Respected doctor. I masturbates a time daily. Will that make my body weak. Or will have any other side effects.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
I have pcod problem since I was 16. Now I am married and trying to conceive but no positive result. Did scan again and it shows multiple cyst. What to do. Any solution.
Men and women alike dread the thought of hairfall. For most of us, this is an age related problem, but for others it could also be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there are many home remedies that are effective ways to treat hair fall.
- Onion juice: The sulphur present in onion can help reduce hairfall and speed up the hair growth process by increasing the production of collagen in the body. Chop or grate an onion and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing off with a mild shampoo. Ideally, this should be repeated twice a week.
- Garlic: Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur, but it cannot be used in its pure form. Boil a little coconut oil with a few crushed cloves of garlic. Massage the cooled mixture into your scalp and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. You could combine this with onion juice as well.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is very good for the hair as it can promote hair growth as well as reduce breakage and prevent hair fall. If you are using bottled coconut oil, warm it before massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, grate a coconut and mix with a little water before squeezing out the milk from it. Apply this on the scalp and leave overnight.
- Amla: Amla or the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. This helps keep the scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. To benefit from it, apply a mixture of lemon juice and amla juice or amla powder on the scalp. Once dry, rinse the mixture off with luke warm water. If used in the initial stages of hair fall, amla can help reverse the process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that help stimulate hair growth and help strengthen hair follicles. Soak a cup of dried fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave for about half an hour before rinsing off. Using this hair mask every morning for a month should have noticeable results.
- Aloe Vera: The enzymes in aloe vera promote healthy hair and help stabilise the scalp’s pH levels thereby promoting hair growth. It can also help reduce itchiness and dandruff. To benefit from it, you could consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera juice directly onto the scalp as a hair mask. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My mom is so thin, her weight is around 38, who is 60 years old, what management should be given to increase her health and what multivitamin should she take.
I feel very anxious when I have to introduce myself, especially going round the room. I also get very nervous when presenting and when speaking to a group of people. Why does this happen and how to overcome this?
For e.g.I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Meri gf 15 Feb ko period se hui usi din sex kia full protection le k sex bad blood nhi aya 24 hours ho gye hai please help me.
Hello sir I am 25 year old and my height is 5.4 but my weight is low only 40 kg but I want 55 kg how can I help me.
I am 16 year old At age 14 I got some problem in my right hand and at age 14 there was pain in my right hand for 1 month and that cause some weakness to my right hand but now it is fine But my right hand on shoulder is weaker than left hand shoulder means to say that left hand shoulder is looks bigger than right hand shoulder So what can I do to make them equal?
- When the shoulder becomes painful and can't move normally because of inflammation is termed as Frozen Shoulder.
- Due to Cervical disc disease of neck.
- Most common cause is Diabetes.
- Any kinds of shoulder trauma or surgery.
- Lack of exercise.
- Restriced movement of shoulder.
- Warm fomentation.
- Exercises will help a lot.
- Controlling sugar level.
- After six month spontaneously recovered.
- Varunadi Kwatha 30ml BD before food.
- Simhanada Guggulu 1tab BD after food
- Ruksha swedana.
- Lasunadi Rasayana.
- Cold drinks
- Spicy and oily junk foods
- Carbohydrate rich foods