Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Submit a review for Rishi AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thank you so much Dr. It's really helpful for me.
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are sensible. thanks. i have done eye sight checkup and are normal. Thank you again
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and professional. can i make follow up with doctor
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thannk you very much sir.
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks to ishwar sir to give me relief for this question
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be knowledgeable. I will try doctor's suggestion
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful and saved my life. Thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra to be very helpful. But which cream please tell
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be knowledgeable. K its usefull to me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thank you alot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Valuable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai to be very helpful. Good
Syed Mohammed Rafiq
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are knowledgeable. thnk you doctor
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are caring. Thank you very much
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are very helpful. H
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai provides answers that are caring. ..
I have pcod problem since I was 16. Now I am married and trying to conceive but no positive result. Did scan again and it shows multiple cyst. What to do. Any solution.
Men and women alike dread the thought of hairfall. For most of us, this is an age related problem, but for others it could also be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there are many home remedies that are effective ways to treat hair fall.
- Onion juice: The sulphur present in onion can help reduce hairfall and speed up the hair growth process by increasing the production of collagen in the body. Chop or grate an onion and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing off with a mild shampoo. Ideally, this should be repeated twice a week.
- Garlic: Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur, but it cannot be used in its pure form. Boil a little coconut oil with a few crushed cloves of garlic. Massage the cooled mixture into your scalp and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. You could combine this with onion juice as well.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is very good for the hair as it can promote hair growth as well as reduce breakage and prevent hair fall. If you are using bottled coconut oil, warm it before massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, grate a coconut and mix with a little water before squeezing out the milk from it. Apply this on the scalp and leave overnight.
- Amla: Amla or the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. This helps keep the scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. To benefit from it, apply a mixture of lemon juice and amla juice or amla powder on the scalp. Once dry, rinse the mixture off with luke warm water. If used in the initial stages of hair fall, amla can help reverse the process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that help stimulate hair growth and help strengthen hair follicles. Soak a cup of dried fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave for about half an hour before rinsing off. Using this hair mask every morning for a month should have noticeable results.
- Aloe Vera: The enzymes in aloe vera promote healthy hair and help stabilise the scalp’s pH levels thereby promoting hair growth. It can also help reduce itchiness and dandruff. To benefit from it, you could consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera juice directly onto the scalp as a hair mask. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My mom is so thin, her weight is around 38, who is 60 years old, what management should be given to increase her health and what multivitamin should she take.
I feel very anxious when I have to introduce myself, especially going round the room. I also get very nervous when presenting and when speaking to a group of people. Why does this happen and how to overcome this?
For e.g.I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Meri gf 15 Feb ko period se hui usi din sex kia full protection le k sex bad blood nhi aya 24 hours ho gye hai please help me.
Hello sir I am 25 year old and my height is 5.4 but my weight is low only 40 kg but I want 55 kg how can I help me.
I am 16 year old At age 14 I got some problem in my right hand and at age 14 there was pain in my right hand for 1 month and that cause some weakness to my right hand but now it is fine But my right hand on shoulder is weaker than left hand shoulder means to say that left hand shoulder is looks bigger than right hand shoulder So what can I do to make them equal?
- When the shoulder becomes painful and can't move normally because of inflammation is termed as Frozen Shoulder.
- Due to Cervical disc disease of neck.
- Most common cause is Diabetes.
- Any kinds of shoulder trauma or surgery.
- Lack of exercise.
- Restriced movement of shoulder.
- Warm fomentation.
- Exercises will help a lot.
- Controlling sugar level.
- After six month spontaneously recovered.
- Varunadi Kwatha 30ml BD before food.
- Simhanada Guggulu 1tab BD after food
- Ruksha swedana.
- Lasunadi Rasayana.
- Cold drinks
- Spicy and oily junk foods
- Carbohydrate rich foods
Last month I was 53 kg. Now due to my work I skip breakfast and recently I check my weight its 49 kg. How to gain weight?
I am imtiyaz frm Kashmir, frm about 5 6 days I am suffering frm a problem if sleeplessness. And also I am some headaches.
- A varicose condition of the hemorrhoidal veins causing painful swellings at the anus.
- It can be inflamed and even clot can be formed.
- Hemorrhoid that are above the boundry betwwen rectum and ano-rectal junction are called internal hemorrhoids.
- Those found below the anorectal junction are called external hemorrhoids.
- Both may stay inside or protrude.
- Commonly seen after pregnancy and in constipation.
- If there is pressure in portal vein, then hemorrhoids may occur.
- Bleeding after bowel evacuation is common, sometimes, patient has to push back the hemorrhoid into the anus.
- If cleaning is improper, there may be itching in the anal region.
- Sitz bath is useful.
- Clot disappears in 4 to 6 weeks
- Kutajadi kwatha 40 ml BD (bleeding piles)
- Setubandhana gutika 1BD (bleeding piles)
- Panchasakara churna 3-5gm BD with warm water.
- Abhayaristam 20ml BD with equal amount of water after meal.
- Drinking at least 2 liters of water a day is desirable.
- Prefer to eat fibrous foods.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Chewing tobacco.