Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in alappuzha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonu Mohan Ms
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sonu Mohan MsYour feedback matters!
Do you feel like sex has become a burden for you? You know you love your partner but when it comes to sex, you feel as if you have lost that desire? Then you are not the only one.
Many people go through a similar phase, known as loss of sex desire or low libido. This condition tends to affect you not just mentally but also your relationship with your partner and spouse. Sex is a type of communication between various hormones and neurotransmitters. Only when these two things work in harmony, you feel that sexual desire and excitement.
What is causing you to lose your sex desire?
A number of factors cause a person to experience sexual aversion. Knowing about these causes can help you understand and diagnose the problem. Some of the causes of this condition are the following:
- Child sexual abuse
- Hypothyroid (when the thyroid gland fails to generate sufficient hormones)
- Birth control medication
- Inadequate testosterone levels in men
- Substance abuse such as drugs, smoking and alcohol
- Hysterectomy (a procedure which removes the uterus) in case of women
- Absence of mental and emotional satisfaction in a marriage
- Uncomfortable and painful sex due to decreased supply of blood to the vagina
How can you determine if you are suffering from low libido?
Knowing and recognizing the problem will go a long way in remedying this problem. This is how you can understand whether you are suffering from low libido:
- Diminished sex drive i.e., if you don’t feel like having frequent sex like before
- Feeling sluggish when faced with the prospect of having sex
- When you realize sex has become more like a chore or duty rather than something spontaneous and pleasurable
- If your partner or spouse has to put a lot more effort than normal in arousing you
- You don’t enjoy sex as much as you used to
- If you hardly think of sex as much as you used to
- You just stop caring about sex altogether
How does homeopathy play a role in making this problem better?
Since homeopathy is completely natural, it always targets the body’s healing function by restoring and rejuvenating it. Because diminished sexual desire is an emotional and psychological condition, homeopathy can greatly help in treating it by eradicating the emotional triggers. Even though homeopathy takes a longer time in treating problems it is because it strikes at the root of the problem and permanently gets rid of the disorder. Your homeopath doctor will formulate your medicines very precisely keeping in mind your symptoms and difficulties and this will help treat your condition better. There remains a very little chance of the same problem recurring. Since homeopathic medicines are extremely diluted, there are hardly any side effects.
Sex is nothing to be ashamed about. It is a very crucial part of a relationship and marriage and just because you are suffering from a low libido now, that does not mean you are going to feel like that forever. So, trust the power of homeopathy and get your sex life back on track.
Honourable doctors, I am feeling pain in my throat due to tonsils and it seems like tonsils are getting soothing, my age is 17 I have this problem since childhood but persists in 6 months and since 2 days I am feeling pain when I eat something. Please suggest. Thanks.
Can I know benefits of Yohimbinum Mother Tincture .I have problem of premature ejaculation and difficult to stay long in bed. Can it will help.
Sir, my wife is suffering from fever for a long time malaria and typhoid and HIV test are negative. uska weight bahut Kam ho Raha hai Khana bhi bahut Kam khati hai bukhar continue bana rahta hai kabj ki problem bhi rahti hai tension me rahti hai please tell what I do?
I got throat infection and it is paining very badly. I have slight cold also. No sneezing. But slight cough and nose block. Throat is paining very badly. Please suggest. Thank you for your time.
While certain health conditions cause physical trauma, there are conditions that cause mental trauma as well. One such problem is urinary incontinence that causes embarrassment in the sufferer. Urinary incontinence is a clinical condition where there is a loss of bladder control which invariably leads to accidental leakage of urine. An individual suffering from this condition may feel an urgent need to pass urine right before passing a significant amount of urine.
The severity of the condition can be under control, or it could be a major concern. Some people are not able to take part in the day to day activities such as lifting heavy weights or exercising, and it leads to emotional distress. The condition may cause other issues and increase one's chance of developing other health issues like high blood sugar and obesity.
What are the possible causes?
- Urinary incontinence in men occurs when the brain fails to give the signal to the bladder for the sphincters to squeeze properly. It may cause contraction of the bladder muscles to a great extent or fail to contract altogether. If the sphincter muscles or the associated nerves are damaged, it can lead to various issues.
- Moreover, some people are born with problems in the urinary tract, which increases the chances of developing urinary incontinence. Also, a history of surgery involving the urinary tract or prostate cancer or radiation therapy for prostate cancer may cause this problem in men.
- It is important to note that urinary incontinence is not a disease. It is instead regarded as a symptom of some health issue or any incident.
Knowing the type is crucial to decide on the treatment
There are mainly four types of urinary incontinence in men which include:
- Urgency incontinence: This happens when a person starts urinating involuntarily after the urgent need to urinate. It is primarily caused by involuntary bladder contractions triggered by abnormal nerve signals.
- Stress incontinence: This may result from movements exerting pressure on the bladder and causing leakage of urine. This stress may result from coughing, sneezing, laughing or any other physical activity.
- Functional incontinence: This type of urinary incontinence takes place when some physical disability or external obstacles or problems keep a person from urinating at the right time. For instance, a man in a wheelchair may face difficulties in going to the toilet in time.
- Overflow incontinence: If the bladder is not able to empty correctly then it may result in the spilling of excess urine leading to urinary incontinence. People suffering from urinary incontinence may require frequent urination since they are only able to release a small part of what their bladder can hold.
What are the treatment options for urinary incontinence in men?
A healthcare professional may recommend behavioral and lifestyle changes along with other therapies such as pelvic floor exercises and bladder training to help reduce the severity of urinary incontinence in men. In severe cases, medications are prescribed to establish bladder control.
A pretty common condition in the elderlies, urinary incontinence can be treated and managed with an awareness and medical help. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!