Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav BhokareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my fungal infection. I was in too much pain because of fungal infection, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better after I consulted Dr Vaibhav Bhokare. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I was quite impressed with Dr Vaibhav Bhokare concept of holistic healing. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but he guided me to change my attitude.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing pimples issue. I was shocked to experience problem. Dr Bhokare is very professional and is a really patient listener. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing pimples treatment was very relaxing. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Bhokare Clinic is very soothing. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair loss. I consulted Dr Vaibhav Bhokare .During the treatment, he supported me a lot. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the dr Bhokare Clinic. Vaibhav Bhokare has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. Someone from the office, referred us that Vaibhav Bhokare. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I am benefitted with his hairloss treatment.
Since a week I was having the sensation of food being stuck in my throat. I was very panicked and then I visited dr Vaibhav Bhokare an ayurvedic doctor at dr Bhokare Clinic in karnataka .My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely and diagnosed it as a problem of acidity.The complete process was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult with him.
Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, Dr Vaibhav Bhokare still takes my call in case of any emergency. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated me completely. Due to my psoriasis my daily activities were suffering. Hygiene is very important, and I must Dr Bhokare Clinic was extremely clean.
I was diagnosed with facelift. Dr Vaibhav Bhokare is very patient with all his patients. During the complete facelift program he always supported and motivated me. Hygiene is very important, and I must say that dr Bhokare Clinic was extremely clean. Dr Vaibhav Bhokare has expert knowledge in the field. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Vaibhav Bhokare perfect advice.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted dr Vaibhav Bhokare for advance skin care.The entire dr Bhokare Clinic in belgave is spotlessly, clean.he is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer our doubts.I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing.They can handle all types of emergency cases.
Dr Vaibhav Bhokare is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. His guidance has helped me immensely with my hair care. I needed to consult Dr Vaibhav Bhokare who can suggest me the best for my hair care. Overall hair care was very effective and I am completely satisfied with his suggestion. I have consulted so many doctors but Dr Vaibhav's suggestion was the best.
The pimples treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Vaibhav and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
My previous experiences were not so good, but dr Vaibhav Bhokare has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.I am so much benefitted with his treatment he gave me for my problem of acidity in his clinic dr Bhokare Clinic in ahmednagar, that i am perfectly fine now.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be practical. Thank you sir for help, but I icepack sake for 2 days now light pain is there......it is now dangerous?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be well-reasoned. Nice sir btt can u suggest me which herbal medicine i can use
Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Thank you sir for reply..sure to read the book..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be sensible and very helpful. Thanks can u suggest some homemade itens
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you so much.
Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank u very much
M L N Sarma
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be very helpful. Thanks a lot Dr. Sir jee.
Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare provides answers that are very helpful. Capello tab is at a ayurvedic medicine..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be very helpful. Thank you very much sir
Rahul Dev Barman
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be very helpful. Thank you very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be very helpful. Thanks very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaibhav Bhokare to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Who wouldn't desire to prolong those precious moments in bed and bring their significant other to absolute satiation? However, many unwanted, sometimes awkward, situations arise which compromise the climactic pleasures and become the cause of profound afflictions to various men.
Premature ejaculation is triggered off by various biological and physiological causes. Some causes may be enlisted as hormonal imbalances, nervous disorders, erectile dysfunctions, infections in the urethra or the prostate, while others may be these may be owing hereditary while others may be instigated by socio psychological factors like coyness, performance anxiety or overexcitement.
Often the lack of sexual compatibility between the partners may also lead to premature ejaculation. While premature ejaculation is an often scoffed at phenomenon and may lead to unpleasantness between the partners, one need not be dejected by it. Premature ejaculation does not accrue any serious health implication, neither does it reflect negatively on your 'manhood'.
True, it limits the duration of the sexual intercourse and thus adversely affects one's sexual prowess, but premature ejaculation should not be a cause of any embarrassment and distress. It is a physical condition which can easily be dealt with using natural or clinical cures. However, given that natural methods have nil or minimal side-effects, many prefer ayurvedic prescriptions.
- Asparagus and milk powder: Mixing asparagus powder in a glass of boiling milk is an effective cure to premature ejaculation. Blending almonds, ginger, cardamom and saffron with milk.
- Almonds and Ginger with Milk: Ayurveda prescribes mixing crushed almonds with powdered ginger, cardamom and saffron in milk and consuming it regularly to abate the frequency of premature ejaculation.
- Eggs: Eggs contain vital cholesterols which accelerates the vital sex hormones which increase your longevity in bed.
- Including cereals and blueberries in breakfast: Blueberries and cereal grains improve blood circulation around the genitalia and helps in holding an erection for a longer span of time. It is also a testified antidote to premature ejaculation.
Besides these natural therapies, the markets are flooded with ayurvedic medicines which promise to cure premature ejaculation and sustain the libido. Premature ejaculation often also results in depression. These ayurvedic remedies go a long way in mitigating such ailments and enhance your performance in bed.
My vaginal area is continuously itching causing a lot of discomfort & there is a burning sensation when I urinate. Please help.
I am suffering from pcod for last 5 years. I have irregular periods. Sometimes I have 2 periods in a month .sometimes my periods last for more than 10 days.
What are the home remedies for pimples and acnes. There are so much of blackheads also on my nose side. What are the remedies.
In our modern life, cancer is the most dreaded disease of all. Despite substantial advances in medical science, there hasn't been much of a progress in the treatment available for cancer. The mortality rate for cancer is still on the rise and all this, in spite of all kinds of sophisticated treatments at our disposal.
Cancer is rather a torturous experience, not merely on account of the terminal consequence, but also of the extreme physical and emotional suffering that one has to endure. What's worse is that often all the efforts are rendered vain. In that context, a large number of people have started looking towards alternative therapies as a cure for cancer. Serious forms of cancers like blood cancer or leukemia are often formidable and do not respond favourably to the clinical treatments. Consequently, despite all attempts and humongous investments, the casualties are on the rise. To counter such threats, people are growingly moving towards alternative remedies. Among the other natural cures, Ayurveda has garnered a lot of interest and approval.
Ayurveda has devised a holistic process that potentially cures you of blood cancer and endows you with a fresh leash of life. As per Ayurveda, the main causes of cancer may be enumerated as genetic imbalances, exposure to harmful radiation, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle and consumption of degenerating food items. As such, Ayurveda tries to heal not just the disease but also the germ of the disease and in the process, improves your well-being.
Ayurveda grapples with blood cancer in the following ways:
- Adjuvant to ongoing treatment: You may be skeptical of depending entirely on Ayurveda as a remedy for cancer. As such, Ayurvedic treatments may be used as ancillaries alongside the ongoing chemotherapy and radiology. Ayurveda stimulates your in built immunity and thus prolongs and rejuvenates your lifespan. That aside, the natural benefits that Ayurveda provides your body reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and help in complete remission of the disease.
- Rasashastra: Ayurveda deems the imbalance in your genetic code to be the main cause of cancer. Therefore, it believes that remedy lies in 'pitta' restoration. Under this treatment, Ayurveda uses a combination of metals vis-a-vis the purest elements to minimize the deterioration of the condition. A unique combination of silver, gold and other essential minerals can be wondrous to boost the immunity of the cells and restore the normal cell production rate in your marrows. This goes a long way in obliterating the damage caused by blood cancer.
- The right diet: Consuming the most favourable foods are essential while battling cancer. An alkaline diet comprising of coconut water, warm, fresh nutritious food like leafy greens, apples and nuts must be regularly consumed. Greasy, spicy and lavish dishes should be avoided since they are known to generate harmful 'ama' in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
How to avoid side effects of night shift? And also give some healthy tips to do work with night shift.
From last 1 week when I do breakfast my stomach pains n feels like I need to go washroom. I am also taking mass gainer but I do not think it is frm due to gainer bcz for two days I didn't take gainer still I feel like same. N the other ques is that should I take gainer with milk or water.?
I usually feel like peeing continuously after an intercourse and it is there for almost two days. Is this a serious issue?
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have been suffering from burning urination problem for about 5 to 6 months. Please give me a good solution.
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
With these Ayurvedic remedies, you can very effectively deal the bothering constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.