Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
My father in law is diabetic from the last 35 years. His is type 1. He was able to manage his sugar levels well but from the last three years his sugar levels fluctuate a lot. We have kept an acu-check at home and he checks sugar level twice a day before taking insulin but still he faces hypoglycemia often. He doesn't experience anything till it drops to 35. No doctor advise is helping at this point in time because of no sanity in pattern. His sugar is above 500 from the last two days even after taking 18 units of homologue insulin. Is there any good doctor whom we should consult or if there is any Ayurveda or homeopathic treatment that may help?
I am unable to put on weight as I am underweight 49 kg with hight of 6'1" age 23. My blood and vitamin reports are normal. I have tried weight gainer too but no result.
I am in 20 years old, my weight is 70 kgs I have problem for irregular period. What I do for weight loss?
I am 40 years old and weigh 100 kgs, need to know a diet which wil help me in shedding 20 kgs weight.
I am 22 years old and I drink apple cider finger to loose fat just wanted to know how much quantity should I drink and when, should I drink it in empty stomach or how?
I wanna loose my obesity. For that i'm controlling my diet. But still I have nt got any result. What should I do?
I want to know precautions steps for avoiding cardiac arrest or heart attack. I use to smoke once a day but will stop now. My weight is 94 and age is 27. I am worried about heart condition . Please suggest.
I want to gain weight or build muscle's and increase my immunity? 8th there any natural way or any diet plan you can provide me? And type of food I must eat for a muscular body and weight gain?
I am 72 years old. I have dementia .I forget to wear sun glasses, Hearing aid. Please advise me what to do. I have back pain. There was hernia repair operation on 18/5/2016. Still there is pain and swelling on right side the area between abdomen and thigh.
I have a white collar job. My weight is 75. My weight is not proportionate with my height. How to reduce my weight. Please give me some tips.
I'm 26 year years old. I'm too slim. My weight is only 48 kg, I want to increase my body and weight. please help.
Hi, I'm Babu Das and 26 years old and my weight is 75 kg. I want to loss my weights. How to loss my weight without exercise?
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.
Abortion of my wife done on 28.03. 2016 due to failure of cardiac of baby in 2.5 month of pregnancy. Now after 3 days on 01.04. 2016 and 02.04. 2016 little blood comes. Is this question of serious in nature. Or not.
Before eating - folding hands
During eating - crossing legs
After eating - folding legs (Vajrasana)
How you eat is as important as what you eat and when you eat.