Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal P Gor
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Insomnia
Treatment of OCD
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Sleeping Troubles
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behavior
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal P GorYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, helped me improve my health and sensible. I asked many questions before on.lybrate app but this is the best anwer becoz This(dr) gives me full information with eg Best anwer i found on.lybrate app
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be very helpful, saved my life, caring, knowledgeable and inspiring. Thanku so much doctor.i have 8 months old baby so was worried.u helped me.
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are well-reasoned. Sir could u tell me that my beard hairs r bcuming white day by day.so wat should i do to cur this
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be very helpful, saved my life and helped me improve my health. Thanks for your response
I found the answers provided by the Vishal P Gor to be knowledgeable, very helpful, practical and helped me improve my health. Thanks alot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be helped me improve my health. Thank you Sir. Today, now onwards I will follow you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be thorough, very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Ok
Yash Vardhan Choudhary
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are very helpful. Thanx sir ,i will try all these things to make a change
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be very helpful. Thanks a lot for valuable suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be very helpful. I love this app it helps me alot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be professional and well-reasoned. Thank you...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be knowledgeable. Want to consult with doctor
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank you very much sir
Akshay Singh Sengar
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are knowledgeable and professional. ThaNk u sir .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be very helpful. Thank u sir
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are knowledgeable. Which medicine do i need
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are very helpful. I will take the medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be professional. thnk u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal P Gor to be professional. Rehan
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much sir
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are very helpful. Increase sex time
Dr. Vishal P Gor provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you Doctor
Sir m addict for watching porn movie and masturbate daily. But I do not want to do this plzz help me I feel guilty nd m not married please help me what will I do for not watching movie nd not masturbate please.
Dear Doc Need an advice from a sex related expert. It feels so weird but I need to clarify. I'm male, 29, 57 kg, 5'7" slim body type. I do masturbate twice to thrice a week, may be out of work stress. My work is that I'm going to get married in the next six months. Does it adversely affect my fertility? What precautions should I take so as to not let her know of my activity and also I need to know how to withstand longer without ejaculation. This question may be odd but do need an advice seriously. I wish my identity and question to be confidential and known between me and the consulting doc. Regards Praveen.
I can't seem to stop masturbating. Im 26 yo Is there a remedy that I stop it? Also I feel some pain inside my penis while I masturbate and later also.
There is a distinct relationship between sleeping disorders and your emotional health, both influence each other. Insomnia is a common sleeping disorder, which is generally caused due to stress and tension. Depression and anxiety also account for insomnia. It has been proven by research that people who experience sleeplessness or cases of insomnia are at a higher risk of depression and similar psychiatric disorders.
Insomnia is an important factor which causes depression and many people affected by it commit suicide. Researchers have found dysfunctional activity in the area of the brain where emotions are processed and regulated, among people with insomnia. Their study explains the mechanism by which insomnia affects and influences emotions in people, which leads to depression and other disorders.
The ways in which insomnia affects your emotions
- There is a clear difference in the brain activities of people with insomnia when compared with normal people who get good sleep. There is usually a great difference between the activities of the amygdala, which are neurons in the temporal lobe of the brain. The amygdala is very important in regulation and processing of emotions.
- Insomnia disrupts the ability of the brain to process negative emotions.
- Neural change and problems with regulating emotions are also caused because of insomnia.
- Insomnia disables the ability of judging or sensing any kind of emotion by looking at the face of a person. It is difficult to judge emotions such as anger and sadness in people suffering from insomnia. This impairment occurs more in women.
- Insomnia and similar sleeping disorders affect our inhibition and disrupt our impulse control mechanism. An insomniac person is likely to develop increased impulsiveness to negative stimulus.
- People suffering from insomnia develop a perception towards negative stuff and perceive most things in a negative way, rather than looking at the bright side which a normal person tends to do. People affected by insomnia are characterized by a negative mood and are pessimists in nature.
- A sleep deprived or insomniac patient shows greater activity around the limbic area of the brain. This is the area where major emotional regulation and processing are undertaken.
- A person suffering from insomnia develops a cranky personality. The patient is in an irritable mood and is triggered by the slightest and pettiest of circumstances. An insomniac patient is also characterized by swinging moods, high temper and general fatigue, which result due to lack of sleep.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder which directly affects a person's emotions and the processing and regulation of emotions. There is a direct and important link between insomnia and emotional disorders. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!