Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mahelav , Ta - Petlad , Dist- Anand and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Ratanpara
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas RatanparaYour feedback matters!
Having pain in the back of my heels. Pains mostly when I wake up. Pain subsides after 1st few minutes. What should I do to stop it?
I am suffering from right shoulder pain from 3 months. Please help me and suggest for better health ?
Sir I am working in indian army, I have suffering from lower back pain since one year. And I have mir report also but it's showing normal. But some time I have shooting pain, weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot. After I taken medicine (pregabalin & methylcobalmin capsules with pain killer tablet) pain will reduce in week. But lower chronicle back pain continuously is there, then I am doing strengthening exercise since one year there is no use. Please advice me what can I do.
While playing football my ankle got twisted. Earlier I was unable to put pressure on my leg. Also in my x-ray report everything was normal. Now pain has gone I can fold my legs but the swelling still persists .daily I put crepe bandage but still the swelling is not gone. Is it healing? Or due to AC it is swelling again n again? What should I do?
I have checked my uric acid and its level is 10.3, I have pains in joints and muscles mostly in legs. Please suggest me best treatment and precautions.
Pain in left shoulder till heart. Some strange marks on the shoulders. Like I was heard. It reddish in color.
Foot pain is characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of feet pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home but if the symptoms become severe then you should consult a doctor.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscle causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
The various exercises to treat foot pain are -
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll your arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of the toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull the toes towards you. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!