Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sohil Takodara
Submit a review for Dr. Sohil TakodaraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Sohil Takodara did it immediately and started the digestive disorders treatment for it. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that he is the reason. Due to my digestive disorders i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. As someone I knew, consulted this Sohil Takodara and they referred us. The guidance Sohil Takodara gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. The overall cleanliness in the ForU was amazing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of dihydrofolate reductase. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. The overall atmosphere in the ForU is very soothing. Someone from the office, referred us that Sohil Takodara. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from dihydrofolate reductase. The best thing about Sohil Takodara is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
I was quite depressed when I came to know that I am suffering from masturbation addiction. I chose to consult Dr Sohil. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The doctor certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The overall atmosphere in the ForU is very soothing.
My boss referred me Dr Sohil as I was suffering from acute stomach ache from quite long. He has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. He handled my case with great ease . I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from stomach pain like this. But after the treatment, i am completely fine.
Even though Dr Sohil is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. Thanks to him for providing the smoke cessation, I am much better now. He definitely is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The overall atmosphere in the ForU is very soothing.
Dr Sohil Takodara is a well known sexologist in Ahemdabad. I visited herclinic for my curved penis issue. I am glad that I chose him for the treatment. I would recommend to consult him once if anyone facing the same issue. He ahs a broad knowledge in herfield .
I had got addicted to smoking due to which I started facing several issues. One of my colleague referred Dr Sohil , His treatmnet benefitted me alot. I am glad that I chose to consult him and I am finally get back to normal self post treatment.
I was having vitamin deficiency for which I chose to consult a dietican. Dr Sohil helped me alot to overcome with my deficiency. And now I am perfectly fine. I appreciate the way he treats his patients.
dr Sohil Takodara of ForU in ahmedabad gave me a treatment for my problem of allergy. I must say that his treatment has done wonders to me and solved my problem totally.
Dr. Sohil Takodara provides answers that are professional. Gud dr
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart diseases due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
For people who need to keep an eye on their blood sugar level, a glucose meter is a handy thing to keep around. There are many different types of glucose meters available with continuous glucose monitor being one of them. Unlike other glucose monitoring devices that merely detect the amount of glucose present in your system, a continuous glucose monitoring device also detects trends and patterns thus, gives your doctor a more comprehensive picture of your condition.
A continuous glucose monitor is not available over the counter and will need to be prescribed by your doctor. It uses a tiny sensor that is placed under the skin of your abdomen to measure the glucose level in the fluid within your body. This insertion is quick and quite painless. The sensor has a transmitter that sends the information about your glucose levels to a small pager like device. The data collected can be seen in the form of readings every 1,5 or 10 minutes. If your sugar levels drop to an extremely low level to go up to a very high level, the monitor will sound and alarm to notify you.
The data collected by a continuous glucose monitor can also be downloaded to your smartphone, laptop or tablet. By looking at the readings over a period of time, you will be able to notice trends and patterns in your sugar levels. This data helps diabetic patients and their doctors to decide on a number of things such as:
- How much insulin is needed?
- What is the optimum dosage of medication required for you?
- What is the optimum number of meals needed per day?
- How much should you eat in every meal?
- What is the right exercise plan for you?
Diabetics who use an insulin pump can also link this to the continuous glucose monitor so that they do not need to manually program the pump. This is known as a sensor augmented pump. This device can also help record blood sugar levels as you sleep thus, detecting spikes and lows that would otherwise go undetected. It also helps understand the relationship between your diet as well as exercise and your blood sugar levels.
A continuous glucose monitor needs to be changed every 3 to 7 days. Also, it cannot be used to replace finger sticks or traditional home monitors. You may also need a little training on how to use the device correctly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Some of the advantages of exercising regularly are known to all and these include weight loss and better blood circulation. However, the benefits of exercise aren’t just limited to the obvious. A few other not so obvious as well as a few surprising reasons are mentioned as follows.
Corrects your posture: Having a good posture is much more than just aesthetics. A good or bad posture determines your overall health in many ways. Having bad posture may result in localized problems, such as spinal deformities and vertigo among others and may also lead to muscles loss over a prolonged period. Exercising helps in improving your posture by strengthening bones and muscles in your back as well as the spine.
Improves memory: One of the not so obvious benefits of exercising is that it improves your memory. The connection may not seem so obvious, but exercising also improves blood circulation and supply of oxygen to all the body parts including the brain, which results in better memory.
Helps maintain and improve the immune system: The immune system within your body helps fight all the intruders and toxins that may cause an infection or illness. Exercising not only helps to maintain it, but boost it as well. As a result, you will fall sick less often and your immunity will stay strong even as you age.
Ensures your bones remain strong: Bone loss and other related disorders are a fact of life and become more pronounced as you age. However, exercising can curb the rate of decay and help in making your bones stronger. It is important to know that bone strengthening exercises are not the same for all ages and they need to be adapted as per the requirement.
Helps you have better sex: Exercising will help improve your blood circulation, muscle mass, mood and will keep you active. The endocrine glands are forced to work harder to produce hormones to maintain muscle mass and this also contributes to better sexual functioning. Exercising will help keep your sex drive high and help you have better sex by keeping you fit.
Ensures better sleep: Many of the sleep related disorders caused in the body are due to inactivity and lack of physical exertion. Once you start exercising, the physical exertion will help you get to sleep and also regulate your circadian rhythm or daily sleep and wake cycles.
Reduces stress and anxiety: Exercising releases endorphins which help improve your mood and help in reducing stress and anxiety. This in turn can help reduce hypertension and blood pressure, thus helping in controlling other related disorders.
Builds confidence: Exercising will improve your overall appearance and thus, help you have more confidence due to a better body image. However, it also helps by making you feel accomplished as you incrementally push your physical limits while exercising. This will spill over into every aspect of your life and help you be successful or deal with failure better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have had cold for almost a week now. What are some home remedies for treatment of cough and cold. Also what should I do to avoid cough?
You go to the gym every day, lift heavy weights, but fail to notice gains. This means you have reached a plateau and your body has gotten used to the exercise you do.
Here are some tips to fire up your workout and make it more challenging:
- Circuit training: Circuit training is a type of workout that involves doing one exercise after another in a set time frame. There is no rest between the exercises and this increases the fat burning effect in the body. A typical workout consists of push ups, squats and sit ups.
- Diet: It is important that the food you are eating provides you with the necessary nutrients that allow your body to recover. Exercising takes a toll on your body; so eating a well balanced diet allows your body to recover from the stress of the workouts.
- Drink coffee: Drinking coffee before your workout increases your energy levels and enhances performance. It has also been reported that drinking coffee before a workout makes the workout more enjoyable.
- Exercise outside: Taking your workouts helps you in feeling more energetic and revitalized. It has also been reported that working out outdoors has a beneficial effect on your self-esteem. Exercising outdoors motivates you to work out regularly.
- Incorporate cardio: You should do cardiovascular exercises, which have a beneficial effect on fat burning. It improves blood circulation and raises your heart rate, thus strengthening your heart muscles. Incorporate high intensity interval training which has the maximum metabolic burn effect, which means you will keep the fat off your body.
- Add yoga: Add yoga to workouts as yoga contributes in making your body more flexible and supple. Yoga also calms the mind and improves your overall wellbeing. Start off with simple yogic poses such as the downward dog and the triangle pose.
- Switch it up: If you have been doing only strength training then switch to doing something new such as going for a jog or doing pilates. Switching from your regular routine helps in avoiding stagnation, thus increasing your gains.
Related Tip: "10 Benefits of Raw Green Papaya"