Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivang PatelYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old Male, I have black marks (small round marks spread across) on my leg below knee & above ankle.please help .
I have plenty of dandruff and I thought that is the reason of Hairfall . So how could I make my hair dandruff free.
I'm 21 years old. All my friends are having facial hair completely but I am not having facial hair more so can you suggest anything to grow my facial hair.
I am new to Bangalore, so the climate doesn't suit my skin. Now my skin is very dry. what should i do ?
Sir I am male 26. I am suffering with rashes on penis I didn't done sex with anyone but I am getting bubbles. I am fear about that I done hiv test also it shown negative please help me sir.
I am 22 years old, my hairs are turning in grey. Please recommend me some tips to make it black again, Thank you.
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result into soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab.
Mentioned below are 5 habits, which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once:
- Washing your face with harsh cleansers: Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Using products stored in jars: Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants, which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun, thus making your products less effective with every use.
- Skimping on sleep: Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
- Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones: Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow, which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
- Talking too much on the phone: Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone, which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face, which traps the oil and causes zits.