Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailesh K Patel
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh K PatelYour feedback matters!
Sur I have vision -4 both eye. Is laser surgery will be correct for me? Can I get 100 percent benefit.
I am nearly blind in one eye. Legally can I drive a car in India? Is it legal to possess a driving licence with one eye blind?
Hello, I had the problem with watery eyes and you told me to consult you privately. So it has been around a week since I didn't wear lens and also I don't feel that watery eyes anymore, but till how many more days should I keep applying the eye drops?
Sir I have red eyes from last night. I was in the rain at last night. Little fever is also. Stomach has also pain. please help
I was in relationship with a girl. She is a common friend. We are school mates but started to date after 2015. I found her very complicated. She didn't divorce her husband and was in relationship with a boy then me but I fell in love with her. I tried to eradicate all her fears and made things clear. In between her ex boyfriend and husband was interfering. She said that she would contact me after her divorce. This all happened from Jan 2015 to September 2015. I saw today that she created a new Fb profile and when I sent her fb request she blocked me. All her phone numbers are switched off. Should I still pursue to find her whereabouts or stay negative. I think If she really loved me let her contact me. Please suggest.
Eating what is best for eye so that number can be decreased? What can be done for good eye health for a person working in front of computer maximum?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
1. Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
2. It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
3. It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
4. The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
5. ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL-
1. The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
2. The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
3. ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!