Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I am 65 year old having pain in my left pelvis which reaches upto lower joint level and in my both the shoulder from 2-3 months. Please suggest.
I have had unprotected sex about a week ago and I have been experiencing some symptoms or I think of Hiv but I'm not sure I have been highly filled with anxiety so I'm wondering can that be a part of my symptoms and not Hiv my symptoms are some sweats here and there white tong (a little) and diarrhea but I'm not sure can it just be anxiety.
My age is 36 years old, I have problem in my back. I have backpain from five days. I take some pain killers but not relief.
Apply onion juice onto your scalp, massage, and leave it on for about 30 minutes to an hour. Repeat the process daily for a few weeks.
Shampoo your hair. Apply fresh juice extracted from amaranth leaves on your hair and scalp. Rinse it out.
Simply eat a teaspoon of black sesame seeds daily for at least three months.
Boil the curry leaves in water and drink the hot beverage.
Grind the curry leaves and squeeze out their juice. Mix curry leaves juice and buttermilk. Boil the mixture on low flame for 5 minutes. Let it cool to become lukewarm. Apply this lukewarm buttermilk-curry leaves juice mixture on your scalp. Leave for half an hour. Wash hair with lukewarm water.
Fix on a single shampoo brand to wash your hair.
I am 28 year female After delivery four months back my pee is of yellow colour. Is there any problem.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Last 2 year pahle mujhe fatty liver or joindish hua tha Tab mene pure 6 month tak treatment liya or fir mujhe relief ho gaya tha but uske baad sab kuch digest ho jata he but ek prblem jo he wo aaj tak bani huyi he Subah sham fresh hone jata hu tab fresh asani se nai ho pata hu Fresh hone k baad 30 min wait karna padhta he or kuch gas type ki nikalti he tab thoda relief hota he Roj daily yeh prblem kyo hoti he Kahi koi bimari ka sandesh to nahi.
I am having chronic pain on lower posterior foot (Achilles Bursitis), Pain below foot (Plantar Fasciitis) since 9 years. What should I do ?
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.
Suddenly I have pain in my knees. I am 21 years old female I have taken medicine but still there is relief in pain.
High-calorie, high fat, high-sodium, and high-carb chinese food dishes can spike blood sugar dramatically and keep it high for a while. The biggest offenders include fried entrees such as orange chicken and sweet and sour dishes, which contain breading and are served swimming in a sugary sauce.
Have this instead: if you enjoy chinese food, prepare a modified recipe at home using steamed veggies and low-sodium, low-fat condiments and flavorings. Reducing sodium can help lower blood pressure and decrease the risk of heart attacks. Skip the white rice and noodles; have brown rice or wild rice instead.