Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. John Vikrant
Submit a review for Dr. John VikrantYour feedback matters!
I had angina pain on 23rd January. Was started on nikoran on 26th. I feel palpitations after it. Is it ok?
Hi, After 1 month western medication for stent, I am now on potion of juices garlic, ginger, lemon, acb and honey. Walk 40 minutes. Taking amla powder 2 x daily. Doing this for 45 days now. Any comments from Doctor on the above would be highly appreciated.
I have rib and heart pains. It is quite uncomfortable and I’m finding it hard to sleep. These pains started about 3 days ago and are continuing. The only medication I take is Adderall.
My daughter suffering from pulmonary hypertension since three years and it is increasing day by day and breathing / suffocation she is now taking oxygen 12 hours a day. Please advice and need specialist details in the city limits. Thanks.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.