Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am losing my hair used many products but nothing happen. What should I do for my hairfall to get controlled and to increase the growth rate.
I am 28 years old I take care of my hair good but I have some grey hairs I apply everyday oil at night on my hair and wash it in morning. There are so many hair oil available in market so can you advise which hair oil and shampoo is best for everyday use which stops my hair getting grey and I can freely wash my hair everyday.
I am a 23 years female. I am very much tensed about lipoma growing over years in my hand, thighs and stomach. Please help me.
I have heavy hair loss nd weak roots plzz give me best solution I m so much worried about this problem.
I am losing hair they are thin and easily break I need some good consultation what should I use and what I should eat.
I have Pimples Form Teen Age. But After Teen Age also It Does Not Not Get Removed. I Tried Many A Times To Remove It. But I Can't!
Doctor sir my getting to black. And tanning I am used pandrem pluse after using this I got fair skin but I am not using now my fack again dark. So what to do now please answer to this please give me suggestions and I want to get fair skin.
Hair falls eventually Everytime I apply oil to my hair, I tried indulekha but it doesn't work. What should I do?
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.