Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayshree N Vadher
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree N VadherYour feedback matters!
My skin tone was very clear and white I tone but now a days I became too dull and dark can you please give me a better suggestion.
Sir/Mam I'm Suffering from problem of dark circles, eye bags. When I woke up I have a swelling near my eyes. I'm having dis problem from last 6 months. Pls tell me which doctor I have to consult An eye specialist or skin doctor.
My hair is falling. I'm getting bald from sides. My hair is getting very thin also. I do gym. I take whey proteins. Please help me.
I am 35 years old and I have very bad under eye dark circles and sunburn on face and big dark black spot on my left eye. I started noticing them from last 2 years. Please suggest me creams or anything which could reduce them.
Best cream or treatment for Eczema on face? Should I have to use anti fungal or anti bacterial ointment or cream? Please specify a cure soon. It's so irritating since 3-4 weeks!
I have a small black spot /mole near my nose. Can I apply Honey? And this mole came just before a month! When it came first time I poked it with a scissor, and it vanished and again the mole came at the same place after a month. So this time I am not going to do some foolish things like poking it! Can I apply honey. Thanks.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
1. Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
2. Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
3. Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
4. Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
5. Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
6. Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
Quitting the smoke
Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
Use of moisturisers
Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
Leading a healthy lifestyle
The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling.
Related Tip: 6 Face Washing Mistakes that are Damaging Your Skin, Everyday!