Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree N VadherYour feedback matters!
I am 32 year old male, asthmatic and taking rotacap capsule for ease my asthama problem once in 36 hours. Now I started having this skin irritation. It comes and goes and it is continuesly staying from last 2 months. It looks as if a skin allergy and kind of egzima. I showed to a doctor in india and he told me that it is fungul infection and gave medicines and now in australia I showed to a doctor and she said it is egzima. I am really in trouble as I keep on scracthing my skin. I am applying some oientment as of now but it does not seems to be working. Please help me.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from eczema on my left hip. What should I do? It gives itches. Please help me.
I have full fat especially after section my weight is gain how should I loose my stomach suggest me correct answer even lot of color changes hair fall also.
I am 15 year old after two or three days about 5-6 small pimples occurs on my any part of my face and some pimples grow big and gives me very much pain and I have consult many doctors but when the medicine is one again pimple comes and one of my pimple has formed a hard crust just below my eye and also tell about that hard crust how to remove it also.
In Ayurveda some vaidyas use Honey and Lavendor oil mixture application on scars for few months and keliid collagen van be controlled. Kanchnar guggul may so be added 2 BD.
I'm having dark hands and neck from past 5 years ,can you please suggest me a cream to lighten the colour.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.