Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. JaydeepYour feedback matters!
Dr, I have most of the problems that you have mentioned for the past 3, 4 years. I am frequently taking blood test to check sugar, cholesterol and Thyroid. As my mom and dad has diabetes. My TSH level is around 8-9. My reports don't show any changes in Sugar levels.
I have low bp sometimes. Can I use ghee in my diet. My cholesterol is 142. My weight is 53 and age 28. I feel sometime that my heart is weak.Please tell.
Hi, my husband, who is of 33 years old, is suffering with gastrouble. When we consulted a doctor, we came to know that he has fatty liver and high cholestrol levels. Could you please tell me what all precautions can take to control the same? also please explain the diet which we can follow? thanks in advance.
Kabhi kabhi heart side main chest pain hota hai yeh lagbhag 2 month sey ho raha hai Halka saa hota hai. Eskey liye heart angiography karvaya aur lipid profile bhee kiya sab normal hai. Eskey liye Dr. nain advise kiya kee Phasiciyan Dr. sey discuss karna aur Heart main koi problem nahi hai. Mujhey kya karna chahiye.
My mother age 60 years is not feeling to have food of any kind, although she tells she feels hungry. Very poor oral intake. Done endoscopy, report is normal. Some times she is having gas problems , for which she is taking medicines. Because of not having food she is getting weak day by day. She iscalso taking medicines for hypertension and cholesterol. Doctor here has recommended injection for strength weekly twice. But still condition is not improving. Kindly advise. Thanks.
Which type of Angioplasty system is better making hole in Radial /wrist access or in right upper thigh/ femoral access in view of a heart patient aged 65 years or please intimate the benefit/harm, Radial versus Femoral Access for Coronary Intervention.
My triglyceride and uric acid levels tend to remain high. Had a breakdown in 2009. Since then taking atorvastatinas a daily medicine and uric acid medicines are not frequently taken. After long, since then. Lipid profile is showing higher uric acid levels of 7 and quite low levels of HDL, LDL and Triglycerides 122. What should I do now to upgrade these needed levels and lower uric acid levels?
I also suffer from cough and both sides chest pain morning right side and night left side what should I do.
Hiii doctor I am 20 year old girl nd my problem is I think too much tht most of the tym I think without any reason and I put too much pressure on my head tht it starts paining and I feel my head too heavy nd thn I am nt able to work. Please help me out of this problem.
My grandmother is gaining much pain in his back bone he is also a patient of high blood pressure please advice what to do.
What are the symptoms of Gastric? If feel like something is pushing my heart, but have normal breathing…. It has been for three days. What my be the cause of this? Thanking you…. In advance.
My mom is 54 years old indian lady. Her weight is 70 kgs. Height is 5.0 ft. She is vegetarian. She is suffering from high blood pressure. She wan to lose weight. Please suggest best diet plan for her.
How many in a week whisky can be taken and how much quantity can be taken to keep heart healthy. What type of food should be consumed along with it. Can you please let me know about this.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.