Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash PathakYour feedback matters!
My father is a diabetes patients, he suffer wounds problem on above heel. He faces pain and fever problem. Sir pls tell me what can I do.
Dear Doctor, I am a 45 years old man and today in the morning at 6 AM (during sleep) I have a swear headache instantly, I hv faced same problem once in last week. Kindly advice me the cause and remedy for the said problem. Rgds Gopal Sharma.
Mere danto se khoon aata hai jab subha mai uthta hu tab ye daily hota hai. Kya kare koi advice dijiye.
Hi I have light stomach pain with loose motion for two times yesterday night. I am suspecting the reason might be due to the food that I had outside. Kindly suggest me the medication for it. Is it okay to to take nor-metronidazol for it?
Hi. I am a 22 year old male. I have a problem masturbating. I can't masturbate by porns or myself. At this age I don't wish to enter a sexual relation. I haven't been able to masturbate past 1.5 months now. My penis aches a lot and sometimes it becomes very very long. Please help me. I have tried medicines, but in vain.
While most of us aiming to lose weight focus on reducing fats, many of us fail to understand the role that refined sugar play in increasing our body weight and waistlines.
Here are some simple tips for reducing sugars in your diet:
1. Practice yourself to enjoy foods that are naturally sweet, without added sugar. Choose seasonal fruits as your snack.
2. Try to make homemade sauces and toppings with less sugar.
3. Sugar- sweetened beverages like milkshakes and coffee drinks, which are full of sugar and calories. Try to limit the intake of these beverages.
4. Mix fresh or dried fruit into plain, home-made yogurt, many ready-to-eat fruity yogurts are loaded with added sugar.
5. Opt for the smallest sized can or bottle you can find, if you want to have soft drinks. Soft drinks are commonly sold in big bottles (approx. 600ml), which provide at least 12-15 teaspoons of sugar.
I eat normally everything required in a diet. Still i am not gaining weight. I am underweight. please suggest something preferable.
Suffering from lower back pain. Pains during riding bike or even during, climbing stairs. What to do? It started 5 months back.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.