Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash PathakYour feedback matters!
Im vijaya kumar 34 years old married person. I would like increase my weight. At present my heigt is 5.6 ft with 51 kg. How can inrease my weight as healthy throuh vegetarian. I dont have any. Other health issues.
My wife is suffering for last 15 days of acute weakness and having difficulty in walking. She was under treatment for high blood pressure and high blood sugar level and took lot of anti biotic.
I am 23 yes old. My height is 5'5" and weight 69kg. I need to reduce my weight. I go for evening walk daily i. E. 4 kms. BT its not working so much. And I am a kind of lazy person n find difficult to exercise. I avoid rice n oily foods. please suggest me how to reduce weight.
Hello, doctor. I am 23 years old I am pregnant for the first time, and I am very anxious that nothing should go wrong. I keep hearing about women who have done something during their pregnancy that has caused a deformity. What drugs and medicines should I avoid in pregnancy?
Sir/madam am 29 years old woman. I affected by TB two years back. I took treatment. My weight s 42. I can not gain my weight. Please suggest me how gain weight.
Cliched words do not work anymore. If you are really interested in winning a girl’s heart, then you need to learn how to make a girl laugh!
Researchers from University of Kansas elaborately studied the effect of laughter on girls and indicated that romantic connection is stronger when a girl and a guy are spotted laughing together. Check these facts.
1. Signals Intelligence: Cheesy lines might be at best be overwhelming, while other ways of wooing a girl might be old school! But humor is a sign of intelligence and therefore, you can woo a girl by making her laugh, unintentionally letting her know that you are intelligent.
2. Depicts happiness: Unconsciously, we associate laughter with future happiness. So, if girls meet someone they can laugh with, it would mean that the future relationship is going to be full of fun and cheer. Jeffrey Hall, associate professor of communication studies at University of Kansas revealed that romantic attraction is stronger when there’s laughter involved.
3. What women like: Laughter makes women happy. Those who participated in the research also revealed that those who were funny and humorous seemed more attractive.
4. Why laughing is important: Laughing releases endorphins, which makes people happy, signals intelligence and at the same time leads to better production of hormone, while reducing stress. Perhaps that’s why women prefer men that make them laugh.
So, it’s true! Go for a man who makes you laugh! Humor not just points to future happiness, it also reflects a sociable and agreeable personality. Men can make jokes, share humorous stories or simply smile. After all, shared laughter is the path to a long-lasting, happy relationship!
Sir my weight is very low. My height is 5.2inch and my weight is 52 kg. I am very thin. What is solutions which wright increased. Please reply me. What I eat which benefit my health. Please reply me sir.
I have red eyes in after 15 days but when I wash the face, so my eyes is normal I means not an red its is a true situation. please provide any tips.
I had breast pain and some swelling with hardness in my breasts earlier this month, so I went to doctor and she gave me tablets Estranor and mobile. Now I do not have pain but my breasts have become somewhat harder and bigger. Why is it so?
I'm female 22 years old. I'm suffering from vaginal itching for five days just after one day I had relation with my male partner 23 years old. Even he experienced redness and red spots on penis. I got examined by a doctor she recommended me candid-b cream and fasigyn tablets. But still I don't know the reason for this occurrence. Please help. Is it any kind of Std or human papilloma virus or something.
HELLO SIR, my child is 9 months old, he develops white spots on his cheeks, first on the right side now today I saw on his left side as well can you suggest me treatment or any remedy.
Sir, my son is facing squint problem from the age of 3 years. Now he is 11 years and I am continue sly having treatment from eye specialists. He has full vision with glasses and good looking. Only after removal of glass, squint is seen. According to doctor he is facing two types of problem muscular and number. He is of the opinion that at the age of 18, he should be operated as there are side effects of anesthesia.
My father is 75 years old. He slipped on floor and got his knee cap broken in 3 pieces as per x ray report. Dr. is advising surgery. How complex is this surgery, what precautions should be taken? Will he achieve normal mobility after surgery?
I have got my neck USG report, they found two tiny cystic lesions on the left and right lobe of thyroid,suggestive of benign lesions. I have hoarseness from last 2-3 weeks. Continuous burping started last 6 days. Xray and CBC tests are clear. What this could be I was a smoker and drinker till last month.
I have a scratchy throat and upper respiratory infection when I swallow it hurts. It started as travelling by Train Ac was too chilly for me I felt cold subsequently after 3 hours this sensation occasion al cough and nose also watering at times .feeling cold and lethargic.
Living with anxiety on a daily basis can be really stressful. And while you are dealing with anxiety, it is very important not to sway away with the symptoms and commit yourself to a treatment. For instant release of anxiety, you really don't need to go for a vacation or to the spa or a weekend retreat. It is easy to beat anxiety within 5-15 minutes, just being where you are.
So don't think and instantly reduce your anxiety to give yourself a wonderful day. Here are 5 ways to reduce your anxiety immediately.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Laugh Aloud: A good laugh is a great way to shed off the stress and anxiety. When you laugh, chemical endorphins are released which elevate your mood. A good laugh also lowers the cortisol levels which are the stress hormone.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms. In case of a panic attack, you can request the company of a friend and relative to watch over you.
- Trick your anxious thoughts: Anxiety does not happen suddenly but is due to the mind's tendency to have negative thoughts spiraling day in and day out and the worse is that you have no control over the thoughts. Learn to tame these thoughts and the triggers which cause these to keep anxiety at bay.
There are strategies which you can try to help you keep anxious thoughts away.
1. Question yourself when you experience anxiety. A long checklist helps you make your thoughts more realistic.
2. Give affirmations to yourself that everything is okay, you will get over the situation. Usually, affirmations are made to comfort one.
3. Know the physical symptoms as many times physical sensations like in case of a panic attack tend to trigger anxiety and stress. When you get used to the symptoms, the mind does not send signals for anxiety to the brain. Create exercise to habituate yourself to a panic attack. There is no cure for anxiety but the fastest way to get your anxiety under control is to simply manage it.