Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for The Environ ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. He is just fantastic. He helped me to solve urgent query regarding my grand mother. He is just god gifted. Due to festival season i didn't get any doctor and he has helped me. Recommend to everyone. Thank you Doctor
Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and prompt. Relaxed to find it isnt serious disease and it was very well explained how to cure such conditions. I am really pleased to have conversations with him
Doctor Bhupindera Jaswant responded to all my questions which were posted after the normal business hours. I'm very thankful that he replied quickly despite being in the late hours.
Excellent doctor and clinician ,knows preventive ,diet, nutrition and does perfect diagnosis .i would highly recommend him to all patients who want to get healthier .
Its really nice to get such wonderful advices from the specialist, it's help a lot to kW,so thnxs.....very much satisfied by Lybrate...thank you once again
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be practical, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you so.much sir
Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant provides answers that are caring, inspiring, very helpful, professional and practical. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be very helpful. Thank you sir . for your tips
Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be very helpful. thank u sir
Manoj Kumar P
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be knowledgeable. k
Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir
Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Dear doctor. I am having bad habit of masturbation since last 15 yr. Now I feel so week n worried abt my future now a time situation is this I always having pain in my penis. Condition is if I seen porn or some erotic video so my sperm a comes out. Kindly suggest me any medicine for immediate effect. So I can hold my early erection. N can play long time intimate. So pls suggest me pls suggest me any treatment so I can enjoy my life normally. I am planning to get marry. Also prescribed me any energy medicine because I feel so tired all time. Kindly revert.
Hello my face have acne and it's dark spots. My all face is totally affected by the acne and it's black spots I tried many medicine and cosmetic products but did not cure I can't afford high fess of doctor. So I consult experienced doctor on this app. Sir please understand my problem and give me a effective and fast curing medicine and creams to cure my face Please please please. Recently I used #tenovate gn #Benzoyl peroxide gel.
I am keeping track of my blood pressure and from last 15 days it is coming around 104-70. I am feeling lot of uneasy n dizziness.
I have sex issue. After getting turned on, I couldn't last long. I survived for max 1 minutes. Please suggest me, so I can overcome this problem.
Most people have experienced stomach ache at some point in their lives. People who are affected with digestive disorders suffer from reduction in the digestion potential, which leads to insufficient conversion of nutrients to usable forms. There is a wide range of stomach disorders that people suffer from, ranging from the functional disorders to irritable bowel syndromes to constipation and several others.
Functional disorders of the stomach
Functional disorders of the stomach occur when the bowel movement appears normal, yet they do not function in the proper way. It is one of the most common gastro-intestinal problems and affects the rectum and colon, including constipation. It is mainly caused due to various reasons like regular consumption of a diet containing low fibre content, not getting enough exercise, and consuming a large amount of dairy products. You are likely to suffer from functional disorders of the stomach when you are stressed or resisting the urge of a bowel movement. Some people have the tendency of consuming laxatives without following any kind of regulation, and it leads to weakening of the stomach muscles in the course of time, and gastro-intestinal issues.
Common problem of constipation
Constipation is basically the restricted bowel movement and is caused due to an insufficient amount of roughage or fibre in the diet. It causes an individual to strain while passing stools and leads to hard and small stools, and eventually causes chronic problems like fissures and haemorrhoids. You can avoid these issues by including more roughage in your diet and by exercising daily. Although laxatives can alleviate the condition, it is crucial to understand that it is not a permanent solution, and you must consult your doctor for a sustainable solution.
Getting rid of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Also referred to as spastic colon, IBS is a clinical condition where the colon muscles can contract almost instantly. There are numerous factors that can lead to this problem, such as certain medicines and foods as well as emotional stress. The most commonly seen symptoms are abdominal cramps and pains, excessive gas formation and bloating, and alterations in bowel habits. If you are suffering from IBS, then it is important to stay away from caffeine at all cost. Also monitor the foods that trigger IBS and stay away from them.
If these remedies are not able to offer a solution to your suffering, then it is crucial to speak with a doctor and seek treatment to get rid of your stomach problems.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.
I am suffering from a cramp in my right hand shoulder due to injury from 3 years, but when I am going to through something or when I go for play badminton, again I got injured recently ,I could not understand what to do, please guide me.
I am 70 years and on medication for Diabetic, Hypertension and prostate enlargement. I am having disturbed sleep due to cramps below the knee during every night 3 to 4 times for the past about one and half years. Is it due to what reason? Does calcium deficiency is also a reason?
My husband 51 years old suffering from Thrombotic occlusion of left sigmoid transverse sinuses with hemorrhagic venous infarct in the left temper-parietal lobe. Now he has lost his memory, he couldn't understand things, names (objects, person )even he unable to write and read. Would it be possible to read ,write and identify things in future.
I have a cramp on my shoulder bones, palm and base of the foot after getting up in the morning. Why?
I am 18 year old male and my digestive system (pachan tantra) are not healthy or strong and effect- pimple on my face, hair fall and constipation. please any medicine and syrup suggest for my liver and digestive system healthy and strong. please plz suggest.
Following a healthy lifestyle that is armed with a well-regulated diet is the most important aspect of combating your cardio-vascular disease. If you think that it is going to be very difficult to achieve, then you will be happy to know that the reality is quite the opposite. You can achieve your goals by following short and simple steps that would help you to reap long-term benefits for protecting your cardio-vascular health.
- Try to use the calories consumed: It is very important to know how many calories you are consuming in a span of 24 hours. The calorie and nutritional information given on the food levels are normally based on the 2000 calorie diet. But it is crucial to know that your individual calorie requirement is dependent on numerous factors, including your age, gender as well as level of physical activities. When you are aiming to restrict your weight gain, it is recommended not to eat more than you can use up in a day along with increasing the intensity and amount of physical activity so that it matches the amount of physical activity. You must try to incorporate either 75 minutes of hard training or 150 minutes of moderate exercise in a span of seven days in order to boost healthy weight loss.
- Consume a wide array of nutritious items from all food groups: Though you may believe that you are eating a sufficient amount of foods, your body may not be receiving an optimum amount of nutrients it needs for proper functioning. Foods that are considered rich in nutrients must contain sufficient amounts of protein, minerals, whole grains and other variants of nutrients with low calorie content. These foods not only aid in reduction of weight but also trigger lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Eat right: You must aim to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet besides whole grains, dairy products with low fat contents, legumes and nuts. It is important to stay away from red meat, trans fat, artificially sweetened beverages and sodium. Experts also suggest consuming less of food that has poor nutrient content in order to protect your heart.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: Simply exercising and eating a healthy diet is important, but you should not eliminate the adverse effects of smoking and alcohol consumption, which not only cast an impact on the health of your heart but also cause a variety of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. The medications and remedial measures vary greatly among individuals and thus, it is crucial to speak with a doctor for receiving personalized treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.