Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Dermatologic Surgery Small
I have gynecomastia and wanted to knw is it possible to cure it with medicines? Fir how long I hv to take the medication to see the results? please suggest sm medicines which I shud start taking? Any precautionary measures? Or side effect of those medicines? I jst dnt want to go under blade so help me out with an alternative sol. If possible! Thank you.
My age is 26. I have a sudden gynecomastia. There is a burning around my chest and back which is now almost for 1 month. I was diagnosed with bilateral varicocele few months ago. I am having pain in my chest ribs right side bottom when I bend down. I am worried what can be the case. In my USG, it says persistently seen prominent scrotal blood vessels bilaterally. Can varicocele cause these issues.
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction only removes the fat from the breast, not the breast gland tissue. It has fewer complications, there is limited or zero blood loss and there is less distortion of the nipple.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy removes the gland tissues in the breast. The surgery uses minimal incisions to remove the gland tissue. Also, it involves less time to recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor. My age is 26 Height 5.8 Weight 105 I recently done with ACL surgery on 15 oct. So I am on diet from last 45 days I reduced my weight from 105 to 98. But my chest is like breast. How can I reduce that. It is very awkard during sex with anyone.
I was a patient of gynecomastia. Now my surgery is done. Before surgery I take Tamoxifen for 3-4 month. My E2 test was 119. Can gyne come back? Non- veg can become a reason of that.
I was a patient of gynecomastia. My E2 was 119. Now my surgery is done. Can the gyne come back? Non- veg can become the reason for that.
Do low testosterone levels lead to Gynecomastia? If yes, then How? And do obesity also leads to gynecomastia?
Dear sir, My age 28, I have gynecomastia problem (Man boobs. I have used Zendol Capsules for two months. But not cure. I have to marry after 40 Days. If I fo Surgery to get rid of man boobs. gynecomastia. I not take shirt in public. Not swim. I am very upset. I am in secunderabad. Pls give me advice. After 40 days I have to marry. But I fear for my gynecomastia problem. May be everybody knows in my marriage. So if I do surgery. After how many days. I have to marry. If I do surgery no body knows? Thanks
I met Dr. Sreelatha at my dental clinic for her dental treatment. During one of her visits when I was talking about my sagging breast and was expressing my concern to correct it, she showed me few of her patient's pre op and post op pictures. I was amazed at her results. I felt I had to correct it since I am more of a public facing woman. I decided to meet her in her clinic. She explained about entire clinical procedure (laser breast reduction) and I gained confidence after talking to her. The entire procedure was under local anesthesia like she had mentioned. I had little or no discomfort at all. The entire procedure was over within 2 hours duration. I was very comfortable during and after the procedure. I could see immediate results and I walked back hoe with no pain. It is 10 days now and I feel a lot of difference and I am happy about it. On the whole if I should say, Dr. Sreelatha has an excellent hand skill and an amazing set of team members. I wish silkee clinic all the best for their future endeavors and I am thoroughly happy that I got my treatment under Dr. Sreelatha murugappan.
Dr. V****, vadapalani, chennai
Michael angelo saw'david' in a block of marble. Dr. Sreelatha envisions a beautiful human shape in every obese mass of human flesh she sees. She and her enthusiastic dedicated team work diligently towards sculpting a beautiful shape from the shapeless mass they are presented with. They enforce the vision of beautiful form they are working towards in the mind of the person they are working with and are with them each step of the way celebrating each small triumph towards achieving the beautiful goal. God bless them all and keep their lovely smiles on their faces always.
Almas, chennai 84
Very good people. Great service. Dr. Sreelatha is very well experienced and comforting. Will recommend to friends. A family away from home.
Margarita glenn, abu dhabi,
I am undergoing treatment to reduce abdomen and to reduce my weight. I am able to feel very light now and some reduction in my abdomen within a few days of treatment. Doctor's advice and special care has changed my lifestyle itself, food habits etc. They give appointment and follow it up on dot, so no waste of time for the patients. They have good staff nurses who do the program very patiently and they understand what is our tolerable level for the laser treatment and d o it perfectly. Doctor gives special care for all the patients and she addresses the nurses every now and then how the procedure has to be done and where the problem is. After taking treatment here. No one can go back to their pre treatment stage even after the program is over. Such care and advice is given in this clinic.
Veeraraghavan, chennai 66