Doctor in Tejas Ahmedabad Pain Clinic
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Tejas Ahmedabad Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
It's been over a month I am having indigestion, stomach issues, stomach ache and loose motions. Now I am having pain in the right side abdomen for no reason. I have been working a lot lately at office, yeah have been under mental stress as well pressure. So is that the cause? Or is it my liver? I used to drink alcohol but on moderate level previously but I have stopped. I just drink beer now and then. Pls help me, I am really confused!
Hello doctors, I am 21 years old guy. Who is suffering from bone pain (ankle, thigh, joints and back) and exhausted during any physical activity or sometime in free time too. Is this happening due to nutrients deficiency or something else! please suggest me a proper method or cure to get rid from this. Or should I take any nutrients supplements?
I had sex before 11 days and my wife is missed her period today she is vomits and headaches, at evening I checked through pregnancy kit the result is true what it's mean it is pregnant or not.
I started taking alzolam .25g for 3 days now. I stopped taking it today. Am feeling a headache. Is it because of stopping it.
I am having stomach pain and my wastes are in the form of liquids instead of solid. What should I do and why is this happening?
Pain in below side of leg in daily night when go to bed high bp medicine running now a days 130/80 body ache in 2-3 times in a week specially when weather change. Pls suggest medicine.
Sir mere pet mai dard rahta hai aur baar baar dakar aati rhti hai liver par swelling mehsus deti hai.
When a blow or a fall causes an injury, where the top of your arm bone pops out from your shoulder socket, it’s called shoulder dislocation. It is a very painful condition and you need to get this relocated to its position immediately. The tissues and bone related to that particular joint get damaged.
If you ignore this situation or keep the shoulder like this, it will be more harmful and painful for you. There may appear a bump in front or at the back of your shoulder that hurts.
- Sharp or a very fast twist of your arm.
- Falling down on a hard surface.
- A sudden hurt or hit.
- It may also happen when you fall down and try to save yourself using your hand. The force of the hit indirectly gets into the shoulder and your shoulder joint may slip from its place.
In some of the outdoor games, there are high chances to get hurt in the shoulder. Hockey, football, rugby, rock climbing, volleyball etc. bring in high probabilities of injuring the shoulder, thereby resulting in a shoulder dislocation.
What is the treatment or therapy of a dislocated shoulder?
The dislocated shoulder should be very urgently treated. As this injury of the shoulder is very painful, you should consult to a specialized orthopaedist as fast as possible to fix up the shoulder to its proper joint. As it is very painful and swollen, the faster the treatment, the better it is. When your doctor fixes your shoulder in its actual place or the bone of your arm comes back to the socket, most of your pain will go away and you get huge relief from pain. After the shoulder bone is relocated, you can use further conservative treatment to reduce the pain and swelling of that place. Dislocated shoulder may take 3 to 12 weeks to recover. But this is the approximate time and it depends on the seriousness of the injury.
After the treatment, when all the symptoms are gone, the doctor will suggest some exercises for better results and normal shoulder movement and to prevent future shoulder injury. Ones the shoulder is dislocated, the chances of dislocation in future is further increased as the tissue supporting the head of humerus into its socket is torn. Such patients may land up with recurrent dislocation of shoulder wherein shoulder dislocates easily on specific movement and patients are afraid to do over-head activities. The problem is best diagnosed by MRI Scan.
The best treatment for this is Arthroscopic (Key-Hole Surgery) Bankart's Repair. Following operation shoulder is kept at rest for 2 weeks then Physiotherapy is started. Day to day activities are started after 2 weeks and sports activity is started after 3 to 5 months.
Incorrect posture or a sedentary lifestyle will often land you in pain in your lower back region. To control this pain, here are a few exercises which you might try out for a healthier back:
1. Bottom to heels stretch: This helps to stretch and mobilize the spine. Keep your knees and hands in line with your hips and shoulders. Do not over arch your back as that will just bring you a negative impact. Move your bottom backwards. Hold the stretch while you breathe in and out once. Repeat this exercise 8 to 10 times.
2. Knee Rolls: For this exercise you have to lie down on your back. Support your head with a cushion or a book. Bend your knees and keep them together. Relax your upper body. Then roll your knees, followed by your pelvis, from one side to another. Hold your stretch while you inhale and exhale once.
3. Back extensions: For this exercise you need to lie on your stomach. You will have to prop yourself on your elbows. Arch your back while you put your hands on the ground and hold it for 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Deep abdominal strengthening: You have to lie on your back. Support your head with a cushion or a book. Keep your knees bent and your feet straight, relax your upper body and breathe in and out while stretching your stomach muscles. Hold it for 5 to 10 breaths.
5. Decompression Breathing: Stand with your heels slight apart from each other. Reach out overhead, lift your ribcage away from your hips while inhaling, and tighten your core while exhaling.
For a healthy and strong lower back you may require some other exercises, but to control the pain in your lower back you should absolutely make a point to try these out.