Doctor in Ellis Bridge Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Ellis Bridge ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be helped me improve my health, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be helped me improve my health. Thank u sir .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be knowledgeable. Thanks doc!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bhupindera Jaswant to be very helpful. Super answer
My skin is turning dark day by day. I don't go out but its in every summer's that sitting at home also makes me darker pls help.
I have excessive sweat problem. I sweat below the fan nowadays. It is very hard to in any place bcoz I dnt know whether I can find any ventilation or not. Ols help me.
I do sweat a lot ,my hands and palms too which makes it difficult to write or hold on to something or someone.
Pollution is taking a heavy toll in all metros. Civic sense of uneducated and poor who still burn wood and waste including plastic's garbage. The metro rails construction also raises toxic gases so2 no co2 sulphates nitrates dust contaminated with human and animal faeces. But if one has to live in metros then live eco-friendly pollution free and nutritionally sound. The environ concept of puc for mankind it's early detection and detox by ethical and scientific method for mankind by integrating internal medicine cardiology with environmental science and technology and nutritionally sound food unadulterated. Besides an eco-friendly environ. Following tips may be very useful to fight and prevent from pollution.
1. education at primary school onwards on global pollution and it's prevention
2. swatch bharat abhyaan. Keep your home and streets clean and white top to remove excess heat on black tar roads.
3. drink lots of water and do not waste water recycle and collect rain water in all houses in ponds and reservoirs add chlorine and alum to make it useful in emergency situations.
4. wear masks while in open streets with automobile congestion fumes. Wear UVA protected glasses
5. use sunscreen cream on hands and face particularly
6. use water sprinklers at construction sites of all metro rail.
7. use tin and green canopies for safety and protection from dust soil and garbage.
8. quick and effective garbage removal and society garbage and plastic polythene bags which should be banned.
9. use paper or leaf bags.
10. grow more vegetation and trees evergreen along roadside and parks.
11. community toilets and drinking water distribution points along streets/roads.