Doctor in dr madhuben j patel
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for dr madhuben j patelYour feedback matters!
If a person smokes once a while like one cigarette per week or ten days what will be harms. Is this is equally harmful or of no effect.
Hello Doctor, I'm 15 years old my dream is to become a singer but my mom says its not our culture so what should I do. I have taken up biology group in my school and in India the 11 & 12 grade is very important for a student but I want to also focus on my career please help me I am so confused.
My daughter was diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder and was on medication. She was taking risdone 0.5 mg twice daily, rexipra 5 mg once daily and waklert 150 once daily since she was feeling to drowsy due to risdone. Many of her problems such as irritability, anger ,concentration lack improved with medication but the major problem she is facing now is that she is unable to memorize topics inspite of giving lots of efforts though there is no understanding and concentration problem this problem makes her restless. Her doctor asked to increase dose of rexipra 5 mg from one tablet to one and half tablet and to take one tablet of cognivel with risdone and waklert also advice for counseling. Doctor also said that if she feels better she can take 2 tablets of rexipra 5 mg and 2 tablets of cognivel daily. Would these new medicines help her to memorize topics? Can she increase dose of rexipra and cognivel if feels better with initial dose? She has attend just one counseling session. She stays in hostel so she is unable to attend counseling sessions regularly. It may take long to complete counseling sessions so can she continue cognivel, rexipra, risdone and waklert till then?
I have been taking nexito 10 and 5 after breakfast for about two years now. I wish to stop it. How can i?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. The lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress-related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga every day helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being.
When in any incident I feel like if I knew it would gonna happen or if that had happened earlier itself. I forget things a lot, feel non social, worried always, don't get sleep anytime, always addicted to music as it calms me down, feel like a failure, feel lonely and depressed always. May I please know what's happening with me?
Nexito plus tablet kis rog me lete h or kya ye long time tak lene se habit ban jati h kya or mansik rog ke tablets habit to nhi bnti h n.
I am a porn addict since last 7-8 months. Pls help me out -i am also gaining weight and severe anxiety problem.
Mam I working in factory environment. I am under depressed and exhaust some time. Suggest a ways to get rid of depression.
Rotator Cuff Tear is one of the most common disabilities observed amongst adults above 40 years of age. Rotator Cuff is a group of four muscles that keep the Humerus (arm bone) attached to the socket of the Shoulder. The Rotator Cuff keeps the Shoulder Blade attached to the arm, and when there is damage (tear) in one of these muscles, excruciating pain is felt by the patient.