Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vani AggrawalYour feedback matters!
I have some problems in my eyes last 2-3 yrs. My eyes becomes dry in AC's, during riding bikes without helmet and using mobiles and laptops then I feel that there is lack of lubrication in my eyes. Pls tell me what precautions I have to take?
Hi Doctor, I am facing issue with defecate. Whenever I go to toilet, I am not able to finish my defecate as soon as possible. It will more than1/2 an hour to finish it. It won't come fast outside. I have to put more pressure on it. I am really worried about this. Please help me.
My sister slipped and got nose damage. Her nose was to bent then I suddenly make that straight with hands but it swells and eyes too. Lots of blood flowed that time. Now after 2 days her nose and eyes are still swelled. What should we do.Please tell.
I was out of my house and needed to put lenses in my eyes. So I used a hand sanitiser to clean my hands, waited for 2 minutes for it to evaporate, and then out in the contacts. It stung a little. Is it safe to do this?
I am suffering from myopia shud I go for the lens or can I go for a permanent solution DAT s operation, which is safe?
Sir, I have a power of -2.50 (spherical glass) but now i want to know my contact lens power moreover which i would prefer like toric,hdplus which one
My eyesight has become blurry.In a surgery my lens was changed .After surgery my eyesight became very clear. But after two weeks it has become blurry again.
While filling diesel in my car by mistake little much diesel dros go inside my eyes. Is there any problem.
I am having squint in eyes from childhood. Now m 16 going for operation. Just wnna know. Is there any risk?
I am diagnosed with eye dryness doctor has suggested aquaray drops and tablet carpfit d once in a day but it is not helping out.
Sight is one of our most important senses. To ensure that your vision is not compromised, regular eye examinations are essential. This is regardless of age and overall health because the only way to diagnose conditions in the eye in the early stages is with a comprehensive eye exam. By arresting them in the early stages, many eye disorders can be easily controlled and treated.
During a routine eye examination, the doctor will look into a number of aspects of your eye's health. An eye examination can also indicate serious health issues like diabetes, macular degeneration and glaucoma. Some of the conditions an eye doctor looks for during an eye exam are:
- Refractive error: If you already have a prescription this will be checked. In other cases, the strength of the eye muscles is checked for near sightedness, far sightedness and astigmatism which can be corrected with lasik surgery, spectacles or lenses. The earlier a refractive error is corrected, the lower are its chances of increasing. When it comes to children, they often do not realize signs of vision deterioration and hence, an eye examination becomes essential.
- Amblyopia: This is a condition where one eye has a much higher refractive error than the other or where the eyes are misaligned. If this is not treated in time, amblyopia can stunt vision in the affected eye and result in blindness.
- Strabismus: Crossed or turned eyes are termed as cases of strabismus. This is caused by the misalignment of the eyes and can cause problems with depth perception. This can lead to amblyopia and eventual blindness if not treated in time.
- Focusing and communicative problems between the eyes: An eye examination can also determine problems with focusing on objects. With children this can be a sign of underdeveloped focusing skills while in adults it can be a symptom of presbyopia or age related diminished focusing ability. Your doctor will also check how well your eyes work together. If they do not work in tandem, it can cause headaches, eye strains and problems with reading.
- Diseases: By looking at the blood vessels and retina of the eyes, doctors can detect signs of high blood pressure, cholesterol etc. Leaks in the blood vessels or bleeding in the eyes can also be a sign of diabetes or swelling of the macula.
- Age related conditions: As with the rest of the body, the eye tissues and muscles also degenerate with time. Cataract is one of the most common age related issues that affect the eyes.